Used (Naruto Love Story)

Galing kay tierraikell

Sonata grew up wanting to help achieve peace in the world. But as she learned different things about and arou... Higit pa

Promo
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
NOT A CHAPTER
25
26
27
28

8

711 21 1
Galing kay tierraikell

Two months later ** Hinata, and Sonata just arrived back from their mission, when Pain attacks.

Sonata heart dropped as they entered the leaf village. Or what they thought was the leaf village.

She knew something was going on miles away which is why she made them rush back home. She felt two familiar chakras in the village, and she didn't feel Naruto's.

"Konoha?" Hinata whispered, in disbelief and fear.

"Why...?" Sonata whispered. "Why did they do this?"

"Sonata?" Hinata questioned, Sonata's chakra was starting to feel funny. It felt as if it was growing powerful, visible to the eye to as it radiated from Sonata's body. Hinata didn't have to activate her Byakugan to see it.

"Hinata, I'll be back." Sonata stated. She turned to Hinata and Hinata gasped as Sonata disappeared. Sonata's eyes looked like Hinata's eyes when her Byakugan was activated except without the veins.

Sonata appeared in front of a floating Yahiko, but she knew it wasn't Yahiko because Nagato explained to her that he was dead.

"Little one. I didn't expect you to be here." Nagato spoke. "I thought you'd still be out of the village."

"Why are you doing this Nagato?" Sonata asked, her fists were clenched in frustration and anger. "Why are you destroying these people's home. Their peace, their safe haven."

"Now little one, you know how I feel about Konoha. This place isn't peace. This is the beginning of all hell. I'm taking it off the map, and together we can build a new Konoha. It will be built off real peace."

Sonata swallowed hard, trying to choose her words carefully. "But I liked this place as it was before. It felt like a home." She whispered the last part.

"Don't tell me you've gotten attached to this place." Nagato said. She could feel her heart clenched as she felt a chakra appear behind her. This was the wrong time.

"Pein!" Naruto called out as he instantly flew in front of Sonata. "Stay away from her!"

Sonata could feel a huge surge of power running through Naruto. Something was different about him. His eyes held real anger, and a huge amount of hatred for the guy in front of them. She gasped. Naruto's eyes never held hatred.

"Stay away from her?" Nagato questioned. The Yahiko bot he used, stared emotionless at them. "Why should I? When she's apart of us?"

Naruto didn't flinch. "You're lying. Sonata would never be apart of something so vile! And evil! She's nothing like that!"

"You've done your job well, Little one. The nine tails Jinchuriki has surely become attached. You carried out your mission. Now it's time for you to come back home. This place was never your home." Nagato said.

"What is he talking about?" Naruto stepped back, as he looked in between Sonata and Pein. "This is your home."

"Tell me what is the real objective to the Akatsuki!" Sonata demanded, ignoring Naruto. She needed answers.

"You already know what it is. To capture the monsters and use them to help bring world peace. Once the world feel Pain, I will wipe it all away and then create a true peace." He answered, he held his hand out towards Sonata.

Sonata dropped down to her knees. "But I don't understand. Why did you send me here without knowing this was going to happen, that you were going to destroy this place. You should've told me so I wouldn't get attached. I would've never grown attached, I would've never made friends. I would have never been instilled with the will of fire."

"I needed you to feel true Pain. It had to be done. As a child I didn't want you to understand the true meaning of pain, I wanted you to love us with naivety of a little kid. I needed you to love us like we were family. But now I need you to understand pain. Now you can finish helping us with our mission to instill peace within this world. This place was never your home. Your mission was to get close to the nine tails. The closer you are to him the easier it is for us to control the nine tails within him." Nagato explained.

Sonata could feel the tears run down her face. They were using her this whole entire time.

Naruto face was impassive as he looked down at Sonata. "Is this true, Sonata? Are you really apart of the Akatsuki? You were only here to get close to the nine tails so they can capture me easily?"

"The last part is true, but believe me Naruto, I didn't know why they wanted me to get close to you. And I didn't know the Akatsuki was a evil organization. I'm not part of them! I just lived with them!" Sonata replied.

Naruto didn't know what to say. He could only handle one situation at a time. He turned back to Pein. "You killed Pervy sage and you killed Kakashi sensei."

Sonata became still. "You killed Jiraiya sensei?"

Nagato stared down at Sonata. "He was a distraction. I learned that you became overly attached, and that could've pushed your loyalty to the leaf village. He also found out where our hideout was and became closer to finding out who I really am."

"This is not peace, Nagato. I told you I would help you achieve peace, but not this way. If I come with you, can we find another way to achieve this peace?" Sonata tried to reason. She was still in denial. "I know you're not a bad person. The Akatsuki was never full of bad people, just mistreated ones! This is not it! I can't help you if you're just going to keep hurting others to achieve what you think is peace."

"Must you know more pain to understand where I'm coming from, little one. Don't forget who took you in when no one else would even glance at you." Nagato replied.

Nagato used almighty push against Sonata, as she flew back hitting a rock. "We took you in, and we made sure you were okay. We protected you from people out to get you because of the powers you hold within."

"That's enough, Pain! You leave her out of this!"

Sonata winced as she looked up to see Lady Tsunade. She was glaring, furiously at Pein. "Haven't you done enough to her? You manipulated the girl and you used her. Yet she still is trying to find a way to compromise with you because she loved you like family. It's disgusting."

"Lady Tsunade. It's okay! Get out of here. He's dangerous." Sonata said, standing up. She moved in front of her. Nothing can happen to the Hokage.

"Who are you loyal to, little one? I would love to tell Konan your answer." Nagato threatened. "Or what about Itachi?"

Sonata froze at Konan and Itachi's name. "If you leave the village now without hurting anyone else, I'll come with you. I will be loyal to only you." She said. "But if you stay to fight, I won't let you win."

Nagato laughed. "Well, you don't really have a choice." Nagato snapped his fingers, chakra ropes were summoned, and were instantly bound around Sonata's wrists and feet.

"Those are the same type of ropes from Orochimaru's attack." Tsunade whispered. Pain was unbelievable.

"I was the one to create them. These are the newly improved ones. They were created specifically for her. These ropes will help me control the tailed beasts through her. Since I knew she was a naive girl, I knew she would deceive me eventually." Nagato explained.

"You were using me from the beginning." Sonata finally broke out of her denial. She didn't know what to believe anymore. Her spirits were crushed.

"From the very beginning. Before we "found" you wandering the village." Nagato said. He once again, snapped his fingers.

Something inside of Sonata broke as her head started pounding and flashbacks started happening.

Tears streamed from her face. Her whole life was a lie. Everything she knew was a facade. Everything.

"Lady Tsunade, get away from here now." She spoke, absentmindedly. Her eyes had changed back to white as tears continued down her face.

Naruto blinked. Sonata eyes looked like the Byakugan and two small horns had appeared on her head. Her hair had turned completely pale white, and her skin had turned pale.

Her eyes counted 5 other Pein bots. She raised up her hand, despite the chakra binding ropes on her. "Planetary devastation"

She used her other hand to create chakra chains, wrapping them around Naruto and the original Pain, keeping them from being pulled to the jutsu while the other ones were.

Once they were all inside of the planet, She released some of her chakra releasing a quick shock to the planet, as she closed her fist, The huge ball of earth blew into pieces.

"Good job, Sonata. You're using the power of my creator very well." A deep dark, rumbled.

"Kurama?" Sonata questioned.

"Yes it is me. But be wise of this battle. My creator does not manifest negativity within his actions. You are full of negative emotions right now. Let Naruto finish this battle. Release me without breaking the seal, so you can be assured that I won't cause the boy any harm." Kurama answered, mentally.

Sonata hesitated. "Can I trust you?"

"You can control me, I should be asking you the same question." Kurama snorted.

"Good response." Sonata stated.

She came back to reality. She glanced at Naruto, who was looking shocked. Her anger was slowly subsiding and was completely replaced with exhaustion.

"Naruto.. I'm sorry about this." She said, her eyes were slowly changing back to brown.

"Nine tails... release!" Sonata called out, mentally. She could feel her chakra, and Kurama's chakra connecting to one another.

She saw Naruto's eyes turned red, before she was quickly hit with lightheadedness.
She found herself swaying, then she was out like a light.

She woke up to herself being carried. She looked up to see Naruto.

"What happened?" Her eyes blinking from the sun and tiredness.

Naruto didn't look down at her as he spoke. "We won."

She could feel his chakra nearby. His real chakra. Fear went through her body, "no. I can't." Her grip on Naruto became tighter. "I don't want to see him. I don't want to see him."

"Sonata.."

That was Konan's voice.

"Go away, go away." Sonata cried out.

"He's dying." Konan replied, her voice low.

Sonata froze. "Should I care?" But she did. She don't know why but she still did.

Naruto put her down as they arrived to where Nagato really was.

"Sonata, we're sorry about everything." Konan stared down at the ground as she went to stand where Nagato was.

Sonata stared at Nagato. His body was extremely weak, he looked so pitiful. She wanted to feel sorry for him but she didn't.

"You killed my mom, took me away from her, blocked my memories and created new ones. You took me away from my home. You used me. I was a pawn. I was naive like you said. There's nothing left for me to say here." Sonata stated.

Nagato shook his head. "Little one, I want you to know, that we truly loved you like our own."

Sonata folded her arms up, and turned around without sparing a glance his way. She loved them, she still did. She just couldn't forgive them. Her head couldn't wrap around all the flashbacks from her past. "I'll be waiting outside."

She went outside the cave, walked a few feet into the woods. She collapsed against a tree in silence. "Who... what exactly am I?" She whispered, trying to hold back a sob.

"Close your eyes." Sonata heard the voice it her head. It was Kurama. She did what he said. And she appeared in front of him, he was locked behind a cage. She touched the cage, making it disappear. As she trusted he wouldn't try to take over Naruto's body. Not when she was here.

"You look just like my creator. I can not see your human form. In my eyes you're in your celestial being form. That's the only way I can see you." Kurama spoke, he didn't move from where he was as he laid, staring at the girl. Observing her. "Do you want answers?"

Sonata nodded. "Yes, I do. Who is your creator? You know who I am?"

Kurama red eyes glowed. "You are Sonata Ōtsutsuki. A direct descendant from the main family of the Ōtsutsuki clan. The flashbacks of your parents death were partially true. Your mom is dead, sorry to say. But your father is very much alive. You are half human, half celestial being. When you are angry and upset it seems you transform into your celestial being half."

"If my father is alive as you say then how come he didn't save my mother? Why did he let Nagato kill her?" Sonata cried. She just didn't understand any of this. "how come I feel connected to the tailed beasts?"

"I can not answer those two questions." Kurama commanded. "You feel connected to us because my creator, The Sage of Six Paths, direct blood is running through you. He is connected to us through you. You're the only person who can control us without direct force, without genjutsu. You have tremendous power to be a half breed. But as the tailed beasts created by our master and friend. I can not let you abuse his powers. He was a kind man, a gentle soul."

Sonata sniffed, she understood what he was saying but she was still upset. It didn't take away her pain. It didn't bring her peace. "Nagato took away my true happiness. I don't care about being from the Ōtsutsuki clan. I don't care about power, if I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't know who I am anymore."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

143 23 16
It was the before, it was the middle, and it was the after. Knocking them down at every chance. Betrayal would always be a part of their lives, that...
5.3K 254 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
631K 19K 41
Follow Rei Ducibella on her journey to become a legendary ninja, along with her best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. When Rei feels Pain for the first time...
7.7K 192 67
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...