π“Ÿπ“ͺ𝓝𝓲 π“˜π“· 𝓒𝓹𝓡𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓿�...

By theshimmery_star

Splitsvilla is a dating reality show. Some says it's fake and some says it's real. Every season this show br... More

Sneak peek
Episode-1.1
Episode-1.2
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4.1
Episode-4.2
Episode-5.1
Episode-5.2
Episode-5.3
Episode-6.1
Episode- 6.2
Episode- 7.1
Episode- 7.2
Writer's Note
Episode- 8
Episode- 9.1
PaNi - A Story We Wish To Be True
Episode- 9.2
Episode-10
Episode- 11.1
Episode-11.2
Part 12
Episode-12.1
Episode-12.2
Episode-13
Episode-14.1
Episode-14.2
Episode-15.2
Happy Holi
Episode-16
Episode-17.1
Episode-17.2
Episode-18.1
Episode-18.2
Part
Good News
Episode-19
Episode-20
Episode-21
Last Part
Epilogue
Heart πŸ’•

Episode-15.1

5.4K 614 160
By theshimmery_star

It's a late update I know and thank you all for waiting for this story.

But before starting the chapter I want to know, where am I lacking?

Tell me honestly.

See this. So many reads but not even 350+ votes in any chapter. Not even one forth of the readers vote on chapters.

Do guys even understand how much it takes to write down a single part? It takes almost 3 to 4 hours to write down and we also have to think before writing.

You guys needs only 5 to 10 minutes to read a part and it doesn't even take 1 second to press the star button. So, why can't you guys vote?

Tell me. . . . .

______________

Everyone came back to the villa. They were chilling and having fun. Suddenly they heard the sound of scroll. They were shocked as it was not the time for scroll but they went to read the scroll.

Shruti took the scroll and started reading,

"Good evening, Splitsvillains, surprised with the scroll? Time for some more surprise as now it's time for surprise dome session. Get ready and come soon to the dome."

Everyone were shocked with the news. Parth and Niti were chilled as they were safe that's all what mattered to them.

Parth and Niti went to their room respectively to get ready. Parth got ready and came to Niti's room to take her. But seeing her, he skipped one of his beat. She was looking dead dropping gorgeous in his favourite colour saree.

(Niti's look)

Niti also looked at him and found him staring at her without blinking his eyes. She could not help but blush at his intense gaze. He was looking perfect and as handsome as geek God in her favourite colour.

(Parth's attire)

"You know I will surely have an heart attack soon, if you keep looking so beautiful all the time? Sometimes I run out of words to compliment you? Just like I am now," told Parth keeping his chin on her shoulder. He was inhaling the fragrance of her hair which always drives him crazy. He was nuzzling his nose in her ears which was making difficult for her to breathe.

"You are no less. Everyone will look at you only today," she told him with a great difficulty making him smile brightly. Her eyes were still close and Parth smiled seeing his effect on her. He again kissed on her neck in which she arched her back.

"So as you," told Parth still being in the same position.

"We are looking like a perfect married couple. But one thing is missing," turning her towards the mirror and hugging her from back.

"What?" Niti asked being confused hearing him.

"A pinch of sindoor and choora. You will look perfect with them," Parth said smilingly but Niti was a blushing mess understanding what he meant. She was blushing in the deepest shade of red.

"I want you to wear them after our marriage regularly. Just like aai," he continued and told his desire for his bride.

"Parth, please," Niti tried to stop him as it was going to be too much for her.

"What please? Don't you wanna be my bride? My prettiest bride?" Parth again told her. Today he was not in mood to leave her.

"For that first we have to go out of here and then we have to meet our parents. They will decide when your dream will come true," said Niti after turning towards him.

"Well, that will happen very soon," Parth said locking his hands around her and pulling her more closure.

"Parth...." before she could continue Parth pecked on her lips making her rooted on her place. Parth smirked seeing her. Coming out of her trance she was beating him and Parth was trying to save himself.

"Okay okay okay... Wait," Parth said after stopping her.

Niti looked at him being confused.

Parth smiled and took some kajal from her eyes and gave a kalateeka behind her ears.

Niti kept looking at him with utmost love in her eyes.

"Done," Parth said after that.

They would have continued their romance, if Ayaz did not call them. Hearing him calling them they hurriedly went out and left for the dome session.

They entered into the dome and took their respective place.

Nikhil: Welcome to the dome, Splitsvillains.

Sunny: Everyone's looking so pretty tonight. Specially Niti. Parth and Niti you are looking like perfect couple.

Parth-Niti: Thank you mam.

Nikhil: You guys didn't expect to have a dome session right now but it was a surprise. Today we three contender who can go in front of the oracle and let me tell you it will be the last time when anyone will go in front of the oracle in this season.

Sunny: But one of those couples have already faced the oracle and they are declared as not an ideal match they are Baseer-Naina. So, they won't get the chance to go in front of the oracle again.

Baseer-Naina: Yes, mam.

Nikhil: As Parth and Niti were the winner of last test your bond challenge and we had told you who will win the match will have a special power. So, Parth and Niti you can take away the power of one of the ideal matches.

Sunny: After this they will be an ideal match but they won't have the power anymore. Think carefully and tell us.

Parth and Niti looked at each other for a moment and thought for something.

Niti: It's very easy for us to decide. We can't take the power from Aarushi-Anshuman and Ayaz-Priyanka. They are our best friend.

Parth: we are sorry Siddharth-Akshata, we are taking your power. Hope you will understand.

Then they have a little fight over there in this topics. But lastly Siddharth-Akshata had to left from the safe side to the unsafe side.

Sunny: Now time to decide who will go in front of the oracle.

Nikhil: As it's the last time so they your luck. Any couple want to say something.

Parth spoke on behalf of them, "You all know, me and Niti are together from the beginning. We wanted to check if we are an ideal match or not in the last dome. And here it is. Please give us the chance to go in front of the oracle. Thank you."

Then Aviral and Sana also spoke on behalf of them.

Sunny: Today our ideal matches will also write one name each whom they want to go in front of the oracle.

Nikhil: Parth-Niti and Aviral-Sana write down one name whom you want to go home if you become an ideal match. But you have to write the name from your opposite couple.

Sunny: Like Parth-Niti will write among Sana-Aviral and they will write among Parth-Niti.

All: Wohoooooo.

Everyone wrote down the name. It was time for result. Except Siddharth-Akshata and Karan everyone votes for Parth and Niti.

Parth-Niti: Thank you so much guys.

Nikhil: Shoe us the name you have written.

Parth: It's Aviral. Because we have a fight today. He was trying to woo Niti and I don't like anyone around her.

Nikhil: Aviral, if Parth and Niti become an ideal match then you have a chance to home today

Sunny: Parth and Niti please come and ask the oracle if you are an ideal match or not.

Parth got up first, then he held Niti's hand to help her to got up as she was wearing a saree so it was a little bit difficult for her. Niti also got up and they both went in front of the oracle.

Niti was holding Parth's hand tightly with her one hand and in others she had her fingers crossed. She was really nervous. Though it doesn't match to them if they are an ideal match or not but she wanted even science to tell them they are the one for each other.

Parth's condition was no different. He was hell nervous. He was trying to compose himself and keep himself calm. He knows if he will show his nervousness, then Niti will panics more and he can't afford that. His palms were sweating badly.

But keeping themselves calm, they stood in front of the oracle.

Parth-Niti: Oracle, are we an ideal match?

The lights get dimmed and then the oracle woke up.

"Oracle ke calculation ke anusaar Parth and Niti aap ek ideal match
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will tell that in next part.

Want to kill me for this? But I can't help. For fast update vote and comment. I will update now only when I will get 350+ votes.

•How was PaNi moments?

•Few words for Parth?

•Few words for Niti?

•Few words for Sunny?

•Did you like their attire?

•Which one is your favourite scene?

•Guess if Parth and Niti are an ideal match or not?

Press the star button and don't forget to share your views.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
59K 3.3K 7
✨""We spend our lives searching for meaning. Take a break. Let it find You.""✨ "I'm leaving!" She paused "I need a b...
452K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...
192K 10.7K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...