MY HUSBAND (OS/TS) BOOK

By subagokul118

OS/TS STORY Book Of ABHIGYA © Copyrights Reserved by Subagokul118 More

MY HUSBAND
MY POSSESSIVE HUSBAND
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (SHOT 1)
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (LAST)
MY TRUE LOVE TS - (PART 1)
MY TRUE LOVE - (PART 2)
MY LIFE
MY BABY WIFE
LIFE FULL OF LOVE
ARROGANT LOVE
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (1)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (2)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (LAST)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (1)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (2)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (3)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? ( LAST)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (1)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (2)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (3)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (LAST)
TS - PYAAR (1)
TS - PYAAR (LAST)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (1)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (2)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (3)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)
I FOUND MY LOVE (5)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (FINAL)
DIWALI SPECIAL (OS)
YOU & ME
MOHABATH
IN LOVE WITH YOU
LOVE.. LOVE.. HAPPY LOVE..
ARRANGE MARRIAGE
ANGRY BIWI & ANGRY HUSBAND
NEVER KISS YOUR BESTFRIEND
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 1)
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 2)
TS - I WANT YOU (FINAL)
I WANT YOU (EPILOGUE)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 1)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 2)
JAMAI RAJA (PART 3) FINAL
TS - MEMORY LOSS (1)
TS - MEMORY LOSS
TS - MEMORY LOSS (FINAL)
HER BUDDU
FRIENDS TO LOVERS
FRIENDS TO LOVERS (Final)
LOVE OF MY LIFE (OS)
PREGGO PRAGYA
CORPORATE MONSTERS
HEART ME
TISHA'S HAPPY DIWALI
CRAZY MRS
KHILADI COUPLE

MY TRUE LOVE - (FINAL)

2.6K 173 32
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, vote and commented.......

Silent readers do vote if you like this shot......

Do read my New story abhigya ff Drown in your love......

After reaching 70+ votes I'll update the next shot.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At Night....

Pragya wears a beautiful red Saree she literally blushing about the night..... Abhi came from wardrobe in white color shirt and pants..... They both lost in each other eyes..... Abhi came towards pragya..... Abhi pulls pragya....

Pragya blushes.....

Abhi cups her face....

Abhi: so... (with a smile)....

Pragya just hugs abhi tightly.....

Abhi kisses her forehead, eyes and cheeks.....

At last their lips meet..... Abhi pulls pragya closely .....

Their hands starts to explore in each other body....

Abhi opens her blouse dori.... Pragya opens abhi's shirt.... They falls on bed and abhi starts to nuzzle pragya's neck.... She starts to moan abhi's name.... They started their new life by earsing the borders between them..... They prays for their togetherness and their parents forgiveness.....

After sometimes....

Pragya keeps her head on abhi's chest.... Abhi entwined their fingers......

Pragya: suniye...

Abhi: Mmm... Ek minute... What did you called me....

Pragya blushes....

Pragya: suniye... (she burries her face into his chest)....

Abhi kisses her forehead....

Abhi: once more please....

Pragya: suniye....

Abhi: ha now tell me...

Pragya: will your mom and dad forgive us.....

Abhi: soon.... They'll soon forgive us....

They both hugs each other and they drifted to sleep.....

Next morning.....

Pragya wakes from her sleep and felt she caged between her abhi's grip.... She just kissed abhi's cheeks and abhi wakes up and pulls pragya below him.....

Pragya tries to get up....

Pragya: abhi leave me.... Don't start in morning itself.....

Abhi: oh madamji... Its you who started in morning..... I won't stop in middle....

Abhi takes pragya in his hand and went inside the bathroom and closes the door....

After one hour they came outside.... Pragya blushes....

They both came down.... Abhi seated in thehall..... Pragya moved towards kitchen and starts preparing coffee for everyone..... She prepares that and went outside to serve all.... She first give the coffee to abhi....he sips and gestures as good..... Later she gives to bulbul and purab.... At last she went to Neil and Ragini's room....

She knocks the door.... Ragini open the door.... She surprised to see pragya wakes up early and brought coffee for them.... She takes the mug and....

Ragini: thanks.... But you don't want to do this....

Pragya felt bad....

She went from there.... Ragini felt bad for her....

Abhi sees pragya's sad face he knows what Would have happen upstairs ......

Abhi: fuggi....

Pragya came towards abhi....

Abhi holds pragya's hand....

Abhi: don't worry everything will be alright....

Later on breakfast.....

As pragya made kheer for everyone because of ritual.... Even bulbul too made but it's become stingy .... But ragini and Neil didn't tasted pragya's kheer.... Pragya felt bad.... She happily serves for abhi, bulbul and purab.... They happily had it.... Pragya about to sit for breakfast....

Neil stops her....

Neil: this place is only for family members not for outsiders....

Ragini: suniye....

Pragya had tears in her eyes.... Bulbul and purab felt bad....

Abhi's anger raises... He stand from his place....

Abhi: there is a limit for everything papa.... You don't how to treat the bahu of this house..... At least you should some give respect to her as my wife...... I feel why I born in this house.... ( he shouts)....

Abhi pulls pragya and went outside....

Ragini: abhi please come....

But they went.....

Ragini: suniye is this the way to behave with her.... She didn't even have her breakfast.....

Neil went inside his room....

Abhi takes pragya in his bike.... He stops the bike near the restaurant.... They both didn't speak anything... They had their breakfast and abhi took pragya to beach.... He sits on the sand and pragya sits between his legs and keeps her head on abhi's chest..... Abhi back hugs her....

Abhi: I'm sorry behalf of my father.....

Pragya turns towards abhi.... She cups his face.....

Pragya: today I'm so happy.....

Abhi: happy??? (with confused tone)....

Pragya: because if your father didn't say anything means I can't able to know your love depth for me...... ( she smiles)....

Abhi too smiles.... Abhi takes her lips for the kiss......

Later at night both came to their house.... As they came late night all were in deep sleep..... They went to their room....

Ragini came there to check on them.... She hears them speaking....

Pragya: abhi I don't want them as my Sas.... But I want to be my parents because you know I'm (before she completes abhi pulls pragya for hug)....

Ragini had tears by hearing this.... She went to her room....

After one month.....

These one month changed alot in their lives.... Ragini accepted pragya as her bahu.... Moreover she considers pragya as her own daughter..... Purab and bulbul are the partners for pragya.... With bulbul she accepted pragya as her own sister..... With pragya she feels she is living in the fairy world.... She feels proud to have abhi as her husband.... He makes her every minute memorable.... They are the crazy lovers they won't leave any minute to romance.... Even they fight for petty issues but it won't last for the day.... They'll patch up before the day...... Pragya felt a motherly love with ragini..... Abhi manages his own business.... Pragya felt complete happiness but she felt incomplete with Neil..... He didn't even forgive them even now...... Abhi and Neil is not in good terms....

One day.....

In abhigya's room......

Both abhi and pragya in their wardrobe and searching abhi's T-shirt..... Pragya seriously searching but abhi hugs her from back..... He starts nuzzling her neck..... She closes her eyes in pleasure..... After few minutes abhi felt some wait over him.... He became shocked sees pragya in unconscious state..... He places pragya in bed and calls his parents and purbul..... They calls the doctor.... Doctor examined pragya and said that she is pregnant......

Abhi felt so happy...... Ragini, purbul jumping in joy by hearing this news..... Even Neil too felt happy but he didn't said anything he went from there.....

After three months.....

Pragya once again felt that she is in fairy tale to get a sweet mother in law, brother and sister..... Not forgetting a wonderful husband..... She just enjoys this pregancy pase.....

One day.....

It's pragya's check up date.... Abhi and pragya went to checking..... After checkup abhi received a call that he wants to be in office right now..... After so much compulsion abhi went from there leaving a car for pragya with the driver.....

While going car suddenly stops in middle of the road....

Driver starts fixing the car but it's not getting good.... Pragya came outside....she looks for taxi....

At the time Neil came that side for some reason.... He saw his bahu standing in the road..... He stops the car near pragya and came outside.... He enquires about car with the driver.....

Neil: beta get inside the car.... I'll drop you....

Pragya gets inside the car she felt happy that first time Neil talks with her......

Later he drops her inside the house and went to work.... Pragya informs this to abhi.... Even he too surprised.....

After eight month.....

Pragya's baby shower function went in successful manner.....

After one month.....

Pragya's pregancy date is just after 3 days.... Abhi wants to go to attend the meeting..... After compulsion from pragya he went from there.....

In evening.....

Purab and bulbul went to office..... Ragini went to nearby temple for praying for pragya.... Neil and pragya are all alone in the house......

Suddenly pragya felt pain.... She cries hard...... She can't able to shout out to call anyone because she is in upstairs.......

She falls on bed.... With much hope... She shouts....

Pragya: "PAPA"....

Hearing pragya's shout Neil went upstairs and shocked to see pragya's condition.....

Neil: beta don't worry.... Nothing happens..... You'll be alright....

Saying this he lifts pragya in his arms and places pragya in his car and went to nearby hospital..... With mean Time he calls abhi, ragini and purbul.....

After reaching hospital he signed the formalities as pragya's father......

Soon all came to hospital....

Nurse came outside...

Nurse: who is abhi here.... The patient is continuously calling you sir you please come inside....

Abhi went inside....

Pragya holds abhi's hand tightly.... Abhi keep caressing pragya's head....

Abhi: don't loose hope pragya.... Come you can do it.... One last push.....

Atlast they hears baby's first cry.... They felt happy.... Abhi kisses pragya's forehead..... He came outside for the medical treatment.....

Abhi went outside and said he is blessed with baby girl..... Neil went towards abhi and hugs ...

Neil: congratulations my son....

Abhi felt happy that his father accepted them.....

Later nurse came outside and gives the little bundle of joy to abhi's hand ......abhi kisses his princess....

Everyone went inside.... Abhi hands over the baby to pragya.... She kisses their baby's forehead.....

Pragya: papa... (she calls Neil)...

Neil felt happy.... He went towards her....

Pragya: your granddaughter (she handovers the baby to him)...

Neil: I'm sorry for not accepting you for these days.... Literally I just want some time to accept you both..... Now I'm happy I got two daughters.... I'm sorry....

All felt happy.....

After five months.....

Pragya came inside her room and smiles seeing their daughter abhigya playing with soft toys....

Pragya felt her husband's arms around her waist....

abhi: so what are you thinking???.... Let me tell you..... Thinking to give siblings to our daughter right.....

Pragya: chee!!!!!.....

Pragya turns towards abhi....

Pragya: thank you....

Abhi: thank you???.... For what....

Pragya: for giving me everything..... Mother, father, brother, sister and wonderful daughter..... And thanks for being my life line (abhi hugs her)....

Pragya: YOUR ARE MY TRUE LOVE....... There lips meet....
They lived a happy life....

The End.....

Do vote and tell your views guys.......

See you guys with other one shots soon....

By subagokul.....

Tata....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 505 18
A re-imagination of AbhiGya's star crossed love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the char...
3.7K 223 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..
20.6K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
10.9K 751 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more