The Celebrity

By romanianprincee

More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Final Part

Part 8

4.7K 184 272
By romanianprincee

Had he really just said that?

Your heart leapt in your chest, and you could feel a lump forming in your throat.

"Sorry...that sounded a little sketchy...I mean we can play like truth or dare or something," Sebastian clarified, leaving you feeling both relieved yet disappointed.

"Okay..." you replied.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?" he asked.

"Um...truth.." you hesitated.

"What is your favorite feature in a man?" he asked.

Oof.

There were too many.

"Uh there are honestly way too many I could choose between...i really like blue eyes, though," you admitted.

"Oh, do you now?" he asked.

"Shut up."

"What other features do you like about me?"

"Shut up."

"Hmm."

"Truth or dare Sebastian?"

"Truth."

Oh shoot- you were terrible at coming up with questions, "Are you attracted to me?"

WHY ON EARTH HAD U ASKED THAT U AWKWARD HUMAN!!

"Yes," came his response, and you could feel your breathing start to get shorter.

But before you could dwell on his words, he was asking, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Tell me all the features you notice about me."

WOW. Seriously??!

You gulped, "Your eyes are blue and they're gorgeous. Your hair looks so soft and fluffy, your arms are strong and muscular, your face has the perfect amount of stubble..." this was getting awkward. "...you have abs..."

"How would you know?"

"Do you really think I have never seen you shirtless in any movies or tv shows?"

"How would you feel seeing me shirtless in person," he teased, and you felt like you were going to go into cardiac arrest.

Now you had the sudden desire to rip off his shirt.

"Any other features?"

Oh boy.

"Your full lips."

WHY HAD YOU ADDED THAT?!

You could've just said no. You had a feeling he was beaming right then and there, and you wanted to crawl into a shell and hide.

"Truth or dare, Sebastian?" you finally asked.

"Truth," he replied.

"What turns you on?" you blurted.

HAD YOU REALLY JUST ASKED THAT?!??

"I like those girls that pretend they don't like me and you can see them struggling not to show that they do," Sebastian said.

What are you implying Sebastian??

"It's also love it when a girl smells really good- like some strong perfume that I can smell on her neck when I give her a hug...it makes me want to just kiss her neck."

You knew Sebastian was trying to make you feel all antsy, and he was SUCCEEDING.

Your whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Truth."

"What turns YOU on?"

'You. Being in this bed with me.' you thought.

"I- honestly the smallest of things...i guess when a guy smells good...when he has a nice muscular body.."

THIS WAS SO AWKWARD.

"Truth or dare, Sebastian?"

"Dare."

Now, what?

"Uhh I dare you to do 20 push ups."

"Okay."

You could feel the bed move as he got off and when he got back on, he was breathing heavily and it was honestly very attractive.

Ahhhhh...

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me feel your pulse."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Suddenly he was scooting closer in the bed and you held out your wrist for him to take. By now your whole body was one giant pulse.

He held it, his fingers circled around.

"It's beating awfully fast, (y/n)," he whispered.

YOU WERE AWARE.

"Is there a certain reason why?"

YOU KNOW WHY SEB.

"Truth or dare?" you asked, breathlessly.

"Truth."

"Something you're scared of?"

"Spiders."

Interesting.

His hand was still on your wrist and you wanted to yank it off.

Yet you also wanted to find his body and pin him against the bed and make out with him.

Oh.

Suddenly his hand dropped and so you set your hand back on the bed.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Truth."

"What was the last thought that you had that involved me in it?" he asked.

Oh FRICK.

"I-" you stammered, not knowing how to answer.

No way you were about to tell him that you were thinking about pinning him against the bed and making out with him.

"Were you fantasizing about me?" he asked slyly- you could hear him grinning in the dark.

"I was thinking about..." you began to say.

"About...?"

Your heart was RACING.

"Pinning you against this bed," you peeped.

WHY HAD YOU SHARED?!?

"And?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"There's obviously more."

"And making out with you," you admitted- your face was on FIRE.

"Do you still want to?"

"I...I don't know...never mind, Sebastian."

But he wasn't willing to drop the subject.

Suddenly his hand was touching your hand, caressing your knuckles in the dark. You turned on your side so your body was facing his, and you could feel the bed shift as he did the same.

Your eyes had adjusted to the darkness but you could still hardly see him, but suddenly his hand was resting on your cheek, his thumb gliding along your bottom lip. You could see his eyes in the dark, intently staring at your lips. Your eyes had now taken an interest in his full lips. His other hand was suddenly on your waist, pulling your body even closer to his. He was slowly getting closer, about to close the gap, when the lights in the room turned on and so did the tv.

You hadn't noticed the storm had ended.

You jumped away, quickly, "You know what...the storms over and it's getting late..."

"I'll go, then," Sebastian decided.

Oh.

He got up off the bed and you did too, walking him out of the room and downstairs.

Neither of you spoke about what happened with the lights off in your bed.

You gave him a hug goodbye and soon he was walking out the door.

That was an interesting night...

990 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.6K 131
"𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞." "𝐖𝐡𝐚- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚? 𝐘𝐨𝐮...
62K 828 36
olegie and sebryan
129K 3.7K 28