Part 1

You were in the middle of making dinner in your townhouse that you shared with your best friend, when she came bursting through the door.

"(Y/N), CANT YOU BELIEVE IT?? WE ARE MEETING SEBASTIAN STAN TOMORROW!!" Erin screamed as she came walking into the kitchen.

"I know!!!!" you screamed back.

You were beyond excited.

You were getting a photo op and autographs and you couldn't be more thrilled.

"Let's be honest I'm not even going to be able to sleep tonight," you pointed out.

"Haha same though...need help with that?" Erin asked as she set down her purse on the table.

"Sure," you replied, and she helped you finish up dinner.

You soon ate and you spent the rest of the night watching netflix (Sherlock for the 7 millionth time) with Erin.

Tomorrow was Saturday and you would be meeting Sebastian!! You would be leaving in the morning and your photo op and autograph were in the afternoon. You couldn't wait.

"I'm going to die when i meet him but i cant imagine how you're going to feel- you're like in love with him to the maximum," Erin said as you sat on the couch.

"I'm going to die...you're going to have to carry me away," you replied.

"Or you'll pass out and Sebastian can give you mouth to mouth," Erin said with a wink.

The thought made you jittery, "Ahhh I cant imagine...his mouth against mine..."

Erin smirked at you and you just rolled your eyes and continued watching Sherlock.

You had been friends with Erin for forever now- you had gone to the same high school and college and now you had been living in the same apartment for the past 6 years. It was weird because you still hadn't gotten sick of her even after knowing her for pretty much a decade and a half. Anyway you finally decided to go back to your rooms and at least try to sleep.

You had thought that you would lie awake in bed for hours as soon as you were all ready, but you strangely got into bed and felt very tired.

You slowly felt yourself falling asleep...

•••

You woke up to your alarm. You got up and began getting ready. Your heart was already racing. You'd be meeting him TODAY. As soon as you were ready, you walked out to the kitchen. Erin had poured herself some cereal and you did too. You made yourself some coffee and ate your cereal before returning to your bathroom to put on some lipstick before being ready to go. Then, you and Erin grabbed your stuff and went outside, hopped into the car and headed out to the convention. Erin had insisted on driving because she thought you were too anxious to drive and she was right. It was as if you were on hyper alert.

"You better be smooth when you meet him," Erin said as she glanced at you as she was driving.

"I hopefully will be..." you replied nervously.

"Either way when he sees you he's going to totally be like 'who's that gorgeous girl over there i definitely wanna bang her,'" Erin joked and you smacked her arm.

"He would never think that about me..." your voice trailed off.

"Excuse me? You're gorgeous. He will definitely drop dead when he sees you," Erin replied.

"Definitely not," you said, unconvinced.

"Bet," Erin said.

"Either way it's not like we will ever know," you pointed out.

"Dang you're right. But I'm right about what he will think about you. I'll be watching the way he looks at you," Erin said, and you rolled your eyes.

•••

You arrived at the con and you were even more of a nervous wreck. Erin helped you as you gave your tickets and got your bags checked and finally got inside. You had time to walk around and look at art and everything as you waited for it to be time for the photo op which was first. But the photo op couldn't have come soon enough because soon you were heading to the line and waiting.

And then the line began to move. And your heart began to race even faster. Erin was squeezing your hand as the two of you got closer.

You were taking the picture before her and you honestly were losing your mind.

And that's when you caught sight of him and BOY was he GORGEOUS.

He was wearing the simplest clothing- a blue sweatshirt and jeans- but he literally looked so good. His hair looked so fluffy and he had stubble on his face- wow was he hot.

You were in such a trance that you hadn't realized that there was two people in front of you now.

And then it was your turn, and you sheepishly approached him.

You had seen the way he greeted everyone else, but this seemed different. He had seemed to have quickly scanned you up and down, but it must've been your imagination because he was soon wearing a smile and saying, "Hey!"

Thats when you met his eyes.

His gorgeous blue eyes.

THEY WERE SO MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON.

You smiled nervously back, "Hi."

GOOD. YOU STILL KNEW HOW TO TALK. YOU WERE SHAKING.

"Can I have a hug?" your voice was trembling.

He nodded with a smile then reached out his arms for a hug so you stepped closer, wrapping your arms around him as he hugged you. He smelled SO GOOD and you couldn't help but freak out as he hugged you- his strong arms around you...

And then you were stepping back.

"So, what pose?" he asked.

"I...uh.." you stammered, wringing your hands, "I was thinking this.."

Nervously, you showed him the picture from picnic of him holding maggie graces face.

He just nodded with a smile, "Sure!"

It was as if time stood still as he shifted his body to face you. And then he was placing his hands on your face and staring into your eyes.

'THIS IS IT. IM OFFICIALLY DEAD' you thought as you stared into his eyes that were so blue you were getting lost.

He was so close to you with his soft hands touching your skin and you could smell him.

Dang he smelled so good...

And then the camera clicked and his hands were dropping. And he was smiling and said bye and you said bye back and were walking away.

Or more like floating away because you honestly couldn't feel your legs.

You were in such a daze and you felt so emotional all of a sudden and Erin soon caught up and you squealed at each other as you both could hardly talk, "HE HELD MY FACE ERIN HE HELD MY FACE!! HIS HANDS ARE SO SOFT AND HE WAS SO CLOSE AND HE SMELLED SO GOOD AND HIS EYES ARE SO BLUE!!"

"AHHHH I KNOW HE IS LITERALLY SO BEAUTIFUL!! AND I WAS WATCHING HIM AS YOU APPROACHED HIM HE SEEMED DIFFERENT!" Erin squealed.

"What do you mean different??" you asked, scrunching your eyebrows as your heart rate soared.

"It seemed like he was checking you out," Erin said. "

"No way," you replied, but you remembered the way his eyes had scanned you- nope it was definitely your imagination.

Anyway the two of you went to retrieve the picture. And then you saw it and you felt like dying all over again.

You couldn't wait till the autograph but anyway YOU HAD JUST MET SEBASTIAN STAN AHHHHHHHHHHH

1255 words