Final Part

Despite your objections, you couldn't control Erin's driving and you ended up sitting in the car right in front of Sebastian's house. His car was in the driveway.

Your heart was racing.

"Get out," she said firmly.

"But..."

"Get out of the car or Ill drag you out myself."

"He's not going to talk to me."

"Well you can at least try! Now get out of the darn car and knock on his door or i'll do it myself."

"Ugh I hate you..." you mumbled as you unbuckled, opening the car door and stepping out.

"Love you too."

You wrung your hands together nervously as you closed the car door and began walking towards his house.

Your heart was racing.

It was a miracle that your legs made it to the front door and your hand was shaking.

You rung the doorbell and waited.

You wanted to run back to the car and avoid this conversation.

You had literally broken up with him an hour ago and here you were already?!

You were beginning to think he wasn't going to answer when the door opened a crack.

"Here to rip my heart out again? Well go away," Sebastian mumbled, trying to close the door again.

But somehow you had gained a little confidence.

You stuck your foot in the door and stopped him from closing it on you.

"Please," you begged.

His expression was cold and his eyes were red. He opened the door but stood there, staring at you and not moving.

"Okay so im a complete idiot," you started.

"I'm awful and annoying and cruel and i shouldn't have broken up with you. I shouldn't have let those stupid people get to my head because their opinions are stupid and irrelevant and shouldn't matter at all. i should've listened to all the people that loved me rather than all the people that hated me...i shouldn't let my fear of being hated and being in the spotlight cause me to lose someone that i love so dearly. and you don't have to forgive me or take me back, i just thought you should know how much i care about you. and even though you're gone a lot, we can still talk things through on the phone and work through it together rather than me combatting the hate by myself. i'm sorry for hiding it from you and letting it get to the point of causing me to break, then taking it out on you. i hurt you and i know i did and for that i'll never forgive myself. anyway i'm going to go now i guess..."

as you had spoken he had just stood there. you were unable to read his expression and it was making you so nervous and antsy and when you finished talking you turned to go.

But as you were turning, he reached out, and you felt his hand grasp your wrist.

He pulled you back and your heart leaped as you faced him again.

Looking up into his beautiful blue eyes, you were terrified. His grip didn't loosen.

Finally, he spoke, his words soft, "You love me?"

You realized you were holding your breath and when you opened your mouth to speak, your voice was shaking, "Yes, I love you. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I want to work through-"

He interrupted your words with his lips, brushing delicately against yours. The kiss was sweet and soft...and perfect. His hands reached out to hold your face as he did so, his thumb caressing your cheek.

After a moment he pulled away, staying inches away from you as he pressed his forehead against yours. You knew he wanted to say something, and you were anxiously anticipating it.

His lips had curved into a small smile, before he said, "I forgive you and I want to be there for you and be with you....because i, too, love you."

And then he was kissing you again, more sure this time, and you had never felt happier.

{Sebastian and (y/n) continued dating until they eventually got married. They had a beautiful baby girl and two more after that along with a boy, and they lived happily ever after}

The end

709 words