Part 6

You put your phone in your pocket and got up.

'That was such an amazing facetime ahh...' you thought as you went to your room and got ready for bed.

Then you were pulling yourself under the covers and setting your phone on your nightstand....

•••

The next morning when your alarm woke you up for work, your body regretted staying up late. But you forced yourself to get on your feet and start your day.

You got ready for work and it was as you were doing so when your phone buzzed: "Good morning! Hope you have a fantastic day!"

You smiled at the text from Sebastian and replied: "Good morning!! Thanks, you too!"

You finished getting ready, sliding your phone in your pocket. Then you went downstairs and ate breakfast with Erin before you both headed to work. Your day was normal. You got home, and texted Sebastian and talked for a long time.

For the rest of the week, you had a similar schedule- wake up, work, dinner, texting or calling sebastian whenever he was available. If he couldn't text, you and Erin would just watch netflix.

You still couldn't believe that you were getting to know sebastian stan...it didn't feel real.

The next week also passed and not much changed.

And another week.

And another.

You noticed he was talking less because he was busy.

It was Thursday of the next month, (you had began talking in June and it was July), when you were sitting around after dinner, you got a text from Sebastian: "Hey, so since we haven't really met since the convention, would you be interested in hanging out tomorrow? As much as I enjoy facetiming, I'd like to see you in person and Im available. You could pick what to do."

"Hey Seb! I'm not sure because I want to hang out but I kind of don't want to leave Erin alone," you replied.

The truth was: the thought of being alone with him made you sort of anxious.

You had been in love with him before you had become actual friends in real life, and now, talking for a week and a half, it was magnified even more.

Seb: "Erin can come! It's not like I was asking you out or anything lol it doesn't matter."

Oh.

That kind of stung.

You: "Okay cool! There's a restaurant near me if you don't mind driving over to it- I'll text you the place if you wanna go there."

Seb: "Sure! Well, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow!"

You:

"Okay! Bye."

Now the bigger problem was what to wear.

•••

"You gotta wear something subtle but completely sexy...he needs to be drooling over you," Erin said the next day as you two were getting ready.

"Its going to be the three of us it's not even a date," you replied.

"Make him want it to be," Erin replied.

You two were looking in your closet.

"This is a lost cause," Erin said with a big sigh, taking your hand and dragging you out of your room and into hers.

"Wear something from me," she said, looking.

"Wait, what are you going to wear, though?" you asked Erin.