Part 11

Your lips still tingled as soon as he had left. You wanted him, and you didn't want to wait.

But you would have to wait.

So, you grabbed your lunch from your bag and walked to the lunch area to eat with your coworkers....

•••

You were leaving your office for the day when your phone buzzed.

It was about 5 currently, and you checked your phone for a text: "Forgot to mention. Pick you up at 6:30. wear something fancy...can't wait to see you :)"

Your heart skipped a beat as you replied: "Okay great! Cant wait to see you too..."

You rushed out to your car and drove back home.

When you got there, Erin was in the kitchen.

Shoot.

You forgot to tell her that you were going out.

"Hey, Erin, I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I was going out tonight..." you explained.

"Oooh, who with?" she asked with a slight smirk as she looked up at you.

"Sebastian," you replied, and then you remembered she had set up the entire visit with Seb, "Okay but how did you-"

"I stole your phone, found his number, texted him. It wasn't that hard cuz he was dying to see you too," Erin replied with a smile of accomplishment, and then she grinned, "So what happened during the visit?"

"He just asked me to dinner," you replied.

"Thats BS i bet you couldn't keep your hands off each other," Erin replied with raised eyebrows.

Your heart started to race at just the memory...his hands gripping your waist as he kissed you roughly...

"SEE I BET YOURE EVEN DAYDREAMING ABOUT IT!" Erin interrupted your thoughts and you could feel your cheeks reddening.

"Fine, fine. We made out. Happy?" you admitted.

"Yes!! Very happy!" she said as she turned off the stove and abandoned the dinner she was making for herself.

She walked to you and grabbed your hand and began leading you up the stairs to your room.

"We need to find you something to wear!" she said.

She opened up your closet door and began looking through your dresses. It was as if she had a specific one in mind that she was hunting for.

Finally, after moving so many hangers, she came across one. It was a red dress that you remembered buying with her. It was long, like a ball gown, and smooth, with pockets. The top of it was a V and the straps were an inch or two wide. You never remembered the purpose of buying it- just that it was on sale and Erin had said you looked very good in it, insisting for you to buy it. You had never known an occasion to wear it.

When she handed it to you, you just shook your head, "I can't wear this! It's wayyy too over the top."

"Come on, you have to....Can you trust me on this?" she asked.

You squinted your eyes at her, suspicious, "Okay, Ill put it on."

She clapped her hands excitedly and then walked out of the closet as you took off your clothes and put the dress on. As soon as it was on, you felt magical. You looked at yourself in the mirror and it looked good. You twirled and watched the dress lift up a bit and twirl with you.

You forgot how in love you were with this dress. "Erin, it's on!" you shouted to her.

She opened up the door and her jaw dropped as she looked at you, "DANG GIRL YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! HES NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS EYES OFF YOUUU!!"