Part 8

Had he really just said that?

Your heart leapt in your chest, and you could feel a lump forming in your throat.

"Sorry...that sounded a little sketchy...I mean we can play like truth or dare or something," Sebastian clarified, leaving you feeling both relieved yet disappointed.

"Okay..." you replied.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?" he asked.

"Um...truth.." you hesitated.

"What is your favorite feature in a man?" he asked.

Oof.

There were too many.

"Uh there are honestly way too many I could choose between...i really like blue eyes, though," you admitted.

"Oh, do you now?" he asked.

"Shut up."

"What other features do you like about me?"

"Shut up."

"Hmm."

"Truth or dare Sebastian?"

"Truth."

Oh shoot- you were terrible at coming up with questions, "Are you attracted to me?"

WHY ON EARTH HAD U ASKED THAT U AWKWARD HUMAN!!

"Yes," came his response, and you could feel your breathing start to get shorter.

But before you could dwell on his words, he was asking, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Tell me all the features you notice about me."

WOW. Seriously??!

You gulped, "Your eyes are blue and they're gorgeous. Your hair looks so soft and fluffy, your arms are strong and muscular, your face has the perfect amount of stubble..." this was getting awkward. "...you have abs..."

"How would you know?"

"Do you really think I have never seen you shirtless in any movies or tv shows?"

"How would you feel seeing me shirtless in person," he teased, and you felt like you were going to go into cardiac arrest.

Now you had the sudden desire to rip off his shirt.

"Any other features?"

Oh boy.

"Your full lips."

WHY HAD YOU ADDED THAT?!

You could've just said no. You had a feeling he was beaming right then and there, and you wanted to crawl into a shell and hide.

"Truth or dare, Sebastian?" you finally asked.

"Truth," he replied.

"What turns you on?" you blurted.

HAD YOU REALLY JUST ASKED THAT?!??

"I like those girls that pretend they don't like me and you can see them struggling not to show that they do," Sebastian said.

What are you implying Sebastian??

"It's also love it when a girl smells really good- like some strong perfume that I can smell on her neck when I give her a hug...it makes me want to just kiss her neck."

You knew Sebastian was trying to make you feel all antsy, and he was SUCCEEDING.

Your whole body felt like it was on fire.

The CelebrityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara