Part 7

The two of you walked into the house.

Your heart was racing as you entered the dark house, slowly turning on the lights.

"Uh I'll show you where the bathroom is, right this way," you spoke as you led him through the house.

He was keeping a close pace behind you, and you arrived at the bathroom and gestured.

"Thanks," he replied as he walked in and closed the door.

You figured he could find his way back so you walked to the living room and waited on the couch.

After a while when you still hadn't seen him, you were beginning to wonder what was going on.

You got up off the couch and walked back towards the bathroom.

You were walking down the hall and it was dark, when "BOO!" Sebastian shouted as he jumped out of from one of the doors.

You screamed and jumped back, clutching your chest.

"What the heck, Sebastian?" you said as you tried to calm down your accelerated heart rate.

But the mere presence of him was also making it very hard. He was laughing at you and you just rolled your eyes, but you were trying not to smile.

"Come on, now," you said, beginning to walk.

You checked to make sure he was following and he was. You got to the front door and opened it, only to see that it was pouring.

Hard.

What?

Thunder boomed and a bolt of lightning lit up the sky, and you quickly shut the door. Sebastian was standing right nearby.

"That doesn't look like the safest of weather for you to be out in," you pointed out.

"Looks like you're stuck with me," Sebastian replied with a wink.

You rolled your eyes when he did so, and then he was taking a large step closer to you. He was leaning in so that his breath was tickling your ear, "I bet you secretly are thrilled."

You took a quick step back as soon as he did that- he had sent goosebumps up your spine.

Your heart was beating so loudly.

"So, what do you want to do now?" you asked, your voice shaking.

"How about a house tour?" he suggested.

"Sure," you replied, hesitantly.

"So this is obviously the front door," you said, gesturing, then began walking.

He followed as you showed him the kitchen and living room and everything and soon were going upstairs. There weren't many rooms upstairs so soon you were showing him yours.

"This is my room," you gestured.

He walked inside and began looking around at your things.

You followed.

He was looking at your desk and at all the pictures and his eyes fell on the one that you had taken at the convention.

Yikes.

You didn't think your heart could beat any faster, but it began to.

He picked up the picture in his hands and looked at it, "Were there any other poses that you were debating between or were you always set on doing this one?"

That question threw you off guard.

"Well...there was one," you replied, shyly.

"What was it?" he had turned and was looking right into your eyes with those beautiful blue eyes.

"I was going to ask for you to dip me like Maggie Grace...but then I thought I'd look too ugly from that angle," you were forcing yourself to keep eye contact.

"You mean like this?" Sebastian asked, a grin forming on his face as he reached his arms behind your back.

You reached around his shoulders just in time as he slowly leaned you back, dipping you as his face was now inches away, staring into your eyes.

WHAT. WAS. AIR?!?

Your heart was racing as he held the position, but suddenly he was pulling you up. But your face was still inches from his. You were melting in his beautiful blue eyes as you glanced down at his full lips. It had seemed like he was leaning closer, but all of a sudden, he was pulling away, with a smirk. And then he was turning away, looking through your things on your desk.

Wow.

What was that all about..he was definitely teasing. You rolled your eyes as you just stood there. And then he was walking over to your bed and just sitting on it. He glanced over at you, but you didn't know what to do.

"You want to watch something?" you asked, as you decided to walk closer.

"Sure," he replied.

You grabbed the remote from your nightstand and finally decided to sit down on the bed with him, making sure to keep your distance.

As you looked for a movie, you decided to speak. "Hey, Sebastian. I'm sorry for being kinda jerky tonight. I was just nervous to see you again," you admitted.

"It's alright, thanks for the apology," he replied.

You finally decided on a movie on netflix and began watching. You kept looking down at Sebastian's hand that was on the bed, wanting to hold it.

But you didn't move.

Thunder boomed constantly and you could see lightning lighting up the sky from your window (your room was in the back so you could see out into the backyard).

The rain was super loud too, and the wind was blowing, making creaking sounds. You had had to turn the volume pretty high because everything else was so loud.

Then you remembered Erin- and decided to text her: "Hey, it's awful out. Are you alright?! Where are you?"

Erin: "I met a guy. Bye."

Wow...you expected to hear the whole story tomorrow, but for now you decided not to bother her.

You looked back at the movie.

It was the climax of the movie when all of a sudden, the tv turned off and all the lights did too. It was startling, as everything was pitch black.

"Oh looks like the powers out...what are we going to do now?" you asked.

When Sebastian spoke next, you could almost hear a smirk, "I have a few ideas."

1008 words