KUMAMON KID ⚣ y.mn

By Suga__Cane

"The school bad boy crying into a stuffed animal? Never thought I'd get to see it." Wherein Yoongi is the cli... More

Intro
♡1 bear♡
♡2 bears♡
♡3 bears♡
♡4 bears♡
♡5 bears♡
♡6 bears♡
♡7 bears♡
♡8 bears♡
♡9 bears♡
♡10 bears♡
Help me ples \(>///<)/
♡11 bears♡
♡12 bears♡
♡13 bears♡
♡14 bears♡
♡15 bears♡
♡16 bears♡
♡17 bears♡
♡18 bears♡
♡ 19 bears♡
♡20 bears♡
♡ 21 bears♡
♡22 bears♡
♡23 bears♡
♡24 bears♡
♡25 bears♡
♡26 bears♡
♡27 bears♡
♡28 bears♡
♡29 bears♡
♡31 bears♡
♡32 bears♡
💙❤️Character Q&A❤️💙(questions)
💙❤️ Character Q&A (answers)❤️💙
♡33 bears♡
♡34 bears♡
♡35 bears♡
Valentines day special
♡36 bears♡
♡37 bears♡
♡38 bears♡
♡39 bears♡
♡40 bears♡
♡41 bears♡
♡42 bears♡
♡43 bears♡
ur mum (Tagged)
♡44 bears♡
♡45 bears♡
♡46 bears♡
♡47 bears♡
♡48 bears♡
♡49 bears♡
♡50 bears♡
♡51 bears♡
♡53 bears♡
♡52 bears♡

Valentines day special part 2

655 30 59
By Suga__Cane

Yoongi POV:

"All of the seniors may go to classroom H12 to give their Valentines presents ; in the allocated,named boxes. If the person's name in your year you are searching for isn't there it will be in classroom H13." A nasal sounding female voice spoke monotonously into the PA system.

"Yoonie, do you think TaeTae will like my card?" Jungkook asked worriedly chewing on the end of his sweater paws.

"Of course he will, Kookie. You spent a lot of effort on it after all." I reassured him, fetching Jimin's Valentine's day present out of my bag. I saw Jimin walking out of the Valentine's box classroom ; in panic I hid my present behind my back so he wouldn't be able to recognise it.

"Phew, that was close." I muttered stepping into the classroom"Come on, where is it? Park Jimin ,Park Jimin, Park Jimin...- ah, found it." I whispered to myself when I found the box with his name tag in front of it. There were already a few presents inside there making me frown .

I had gotten him a box filled with candy and another filled with baked treats from Jin's cafe. Surprisingly he let me have them for free. But that may be because he's planning for me to wear another bizarre 'work uniform'.

The two packages were tightly fastened together with a scarlet velvety ribbon, tied into a bow. A pink heart shaped sticky note was neatly placed in the centre (under the bow) and had 'Sweet treats for my eye candy.' written in my neatest, cursive handwriting.

"Ugh, since when did I turn so soft for him?" I sighed, placing the decorative packages into the box.

Did I get any gifts?

Feeling doubtful, I searched for the box with my name on top of the tables.But to my surprise there were quite a few presents and cards inside. I recognised quite a lot of the names to be people from the cheer leading squad or people I had dated in the past. Grimacing at some of the words on the cards, I almost gagged as I read through the suggestive comments.

'Happy Valentine's day Yoongi hyung~ I kinda miss you, we should hang out some time. And by hang out I mean smash. ;) -Brian'

'Hope you like these chocolates ,oppa . Sweet and creamy, just like something else... ;P' -Maya

'Roses are red, violet's are blue. All of my naughty thoughts involve you . Happy Valentines day.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -Yuna'

Ew. That literally sounds like something Taehyung would say.

Placing the other cards and presents aside into my bag,my focus fell on a box that had a kumamon sticky note on top. I read the note.

' Happy Valentines day, Yoongi. I'm not gonna say my name cuz what I'm about to say is a bit embarrassing. I kind of may have a small crush on you , but I don't really know yet. Even though I might not know how I feel about you, you're still special to me.

That got really cringey , I'm sorry...Hope you like you're gift though.

I heard you like sweet things.'

Grinning at the note, I lifted the lid off of the box.My eyes lit up when I saw its content. It was filled with different types of Kumamon candy, ranging from lollipops to to Kumamon pocky sticks. In the middle was a cupcake with fondant icing in a kumamon design.

I unwrapped a lollipop and placed it in my mouth as I tried to bite back my smile. Then I lifted up the box closer to my eye, trying to find any clues to who the person could be. But to my disappointment there were none.

Who's it from?

Jungkook POV:

Filled with excitement, I searched for my box ; not even taking into consideration the fact that I might not even get any presents. I felt my excitement fade away when I lifted up the box to look into it. Completely empty.

What did you expect? Of course it would be empty? Nobody likes Kookie.

I raised hand up to my mouth and latched onto the end of my sleeves, trying not to get upset over something so small.

"Hey Kookieee~" I heard Yoongi say in a sing song voice, hugging me from behind.

He seems happy.

"What did you get?" At this point I had noticed him holding a bunch of cards in one hand. I felt a small pit of jealousy build up in my stomach as I stared at the heart patterned envelopes.

Yoonie got presents... No fair, Kookie want presents too.

"C-candy." I lied chewing on my sleeve, not wanting to tell him that I received nothing when he clearly got gifts and cards.

"Aww, Kookie's got a secret admirer~" he cooed pinching my cheeks," I got some stuff too. There was this really cute note from someone too. I really wanna find out who it is."

"Let's go get lunch." I dragged him towards the canteen before he could carry on talking.

+

"Oh damn... I guess you were right about the whole present thing." Yoongi spoke in surprise, eyeing the mountain sized pile sitting in front of Taehyung, on the table.

"Yeah,I know. I literally had to get half of the rugby team to help me carry all of it."

I watched as Taehyung's girlfriend walked to our table. Not even opting to sit in the seat next to him and just settling to sit in his lap. She pecked his lips, looking straight into my eyes as she did so. I glared at her and rolled my tongue at the way she was looking down on me, almost in distaste.

"Did you like my present, babe?"

"Of course I did. I think its gonna come in very useful." he chuckled pointing at several small packages and placing numerous open mouthed kisses onto her lips. I couldn't really figure out what the gifts were, since the font was too small for me to read. The only word I had managed to make out was 'flavoured ' and 'protection' considering that they were the only words written in bold.

"Not in front of my fucking salad." I heard Jimin whisper under his breath, scrunching his nose while shoving a piece of lettuce into his mouth in disgust.

"D-Did you like my card TaeTae?" I asked, not liking the lack of attention Taehyung was showing to me.

"You got me a Valentine's day card?"

"Uh huh. Kookie spent a lot of time on it. An' I used all my glitter on it." I saw the card in the pile so I handed it to him with hopeful eyes. He opened the card, flinching when a cloud of glitter shot out of it.

"Shit, it's in my eye!" he whined in pain, clutching onto his right eye.

Stupid Kookie. You put so much glitter in and now TaeTae's hurt!

"Kookie's really, really sorry!"

"It's fine... I think it's gone now." he told me blinking a few more times and clearing the glitter off of the table.

"Do you like it?"

"This is actually pretty cool, I'm not surprised it took you a long time." He said in awe looking at the pop up hearts I made. I blushed and smiled at his praising words, shyly rocking myself in my chair. The smile was wiped off of my face when I saw Jessi swipe the card away from him.

"What the actual fuck is this? It legit looks like a two year old made it" she laughed.

"You're lying. TaeTae said he likes it."

"Do you actually believe him?" she chuckled bitterly, "He's trying to be nice to you. God knows why."

"Jessi, cut it out" Yoongi warned but she just ignored him.

"You're a meanie."

"You can stop with the whole childish act. Acting and talking like a baby on purpose isn't gonna gain you any friends."

"Koo- I don' act like a baby."

"Are you 'special'?"

"Jessi, that's not funny. I think you should leave."Jimin butted in.

"No, I'm actually curious. Do you have some sort of mental disorder or something."

"K-kookie dun l-like you..." I whispered ,looking away when I felt the far too familiar feeling of tears building up in my eyes.

"I don't like you eithe-"

"Jessie , I think it would be best if you go." Taehyung sighed.

"Fine, go hang out with 'special kid' then." she scrunched up my card into a ball and chucked it carelessly at my head before walking away without another word. I placed my arm over my face to cover my glassy eyes.

It's really embarrassing how sensitive I can get.

"Aww, c'mere Kookie. I'm sorry~" he held out his hands , so I waddled to the other side of the table. I slipped between his arms and settled down on his lap, sniffling against his shoulder pathetically. Taehyung momentarily tensed up when I sat.

"Y-you didn't like Kookie's card?" I asked through my teary eyes.

"Of course I liked it, Jessi was wrong ...It was cute. "

                              ・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

What was that?

D-double update?

~ Also I need your guys' opinion again 

Sub Yoongi, Sub Jimin or switch?

Just wanted to make sure again.

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
935K 57.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...