The Dragons Heiress (Game of...

By ClerinsSplendal

Being a bastard in the north, or in Westeros, isn't the most pleasant thing you can be. As for the twins tha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Twin Bastards
Chapter 2~ Fearless
Chapter 3~ Truth
Chapter 4~ Fire
Chapter 5~ Legitimized
Chapter 6~ Kiss of Hell
Chapter 7~ Little bird
Chapter 8~ Royal Helena
Chapter 9~ Just say the word
Chapter 10~ Queen Helena
Chapter 11~ Guard Belaerys
Chapter 12~ Dragonlord
Chapter 13~ Depth of Death
Chapter 14~ Stark massacre
Chapter 15~ Tortured
Chapter 16~ Targaryen
Chapter 17~ The North
Chapter 18~ Winterfell
Chapter 19~ Queen of ice and fire
Chapter 20~ Not in vain
Chapter 21~ The Red Map
Chapter 22~ Elyana Targaryen
Chapter 23~ Iron Throne
Chapter 24~ Khaleesi
Chapter 25~ Dracarys
Chapter 26~ Master of Whisperers
Chapter 27~ Queen of the North
Chapter 28~ Bolton
Chapter 29~ Lannister's don't perform miracles
Chapter 30~ The Seven God's who made us all
Chapter 31~ Hunger for death
Chapter 32~Wicked Game
Chapter 33~ Daughter of Rhaegar Targaryen
Chapter 34~ The waif
Chapter 35~ The face of a Stark
Chapter 36~ Stupid girl
Chapter 37~Valar Morghulis
Chapter 38~ Death
Chapter 39~ Girl of Ice and Fire
Chapter 40~ Night King
Chapter 41~ Castle
Chapter 42~ Battle of Bastards
Chapter 43~ By the hands of a Stark
Chapter 44~ Ethereal
Chapter 45~ The pack survives
Chapter 46~ The Raven
Chapter 47~ Tytos Lannister
Chapter 48~ Heir
Chapter 49~ Stormfire
Chapter 50~ At peace with the dead
Chapter 51~ Captured
Chapter 52~ Hero
Chapter 53~ Cry for help
Chapter 55~ Go through fire and survive
Chapter 56~ Immortal King
Chapter 57~ The Future of the Seven Kingdoms
Chapter 58~ Marriage
Chapter 59~ Winter is coming
Chapter 60~ The Rise of Stark's
Chapter 61~ The North Remembers
Chapter 62~ Love
Chapter 63~ Like father like daughter
Chapter 64~ Two Queens
Chapter 65~ Valyrian Royalty
Chapter 66~ With fire and blood
Chapter 67~ Rhaegar
Chapter 68~ Winter has come
Chapter 69~ Loyalty oath
Chapter 70~At World's End
Chapter 71- Every time a Targaryen ia born, the Gods flip a coin
Chapter 72~ The second
Chapter 73~ Burn them all
Chapter 74~ Queen of Ashes
Chapter 75~ Dance of Dragons
Chapter 76~ The Female bloodline
Chapter 77~ Destiny is not easy to understand
Chapter 78~ Aurora
Chapter 79~ Betrayal
Chapter 80- Burn them all
Chapter 81- Stark&Rhaegar
Chapter 82 - Royal Blood
Chapter 83- Zaldrizey
Chapter 84- Killer
Chapter 85- Amyra
Chapter 86- Blood Magic

Chapter 54~ Fourteenth blood betrayal

6.4K 211 22
By ClerinsSplendal

Helena was so dizzy that even breathing felt like a fantasy. 

But seeing his face, seeing him fight, seeing him killing them all with his bare hands, seeing him coming for her rescue, made her feel alive. Even if it was just a dream, she didn't care... She didn't. She was just confused. 

Why was she dreaming of him? Why him? 

 Breath, she thought. She had to make it out alive, but if this was going to be her death... At least she got to see someone beautiful in her last dream. 

"Helena!" He shouted her name, but it wasn't real. It wasn't him. It was just a dream, right? 

"Don't you dare close your eyes, 'Elena!" he shouted, and suddenly she no longer felt her arms being pulled against chains. Maybe she was going so numb... 

But then there was a touch, on her face, someone cupping her face. Strong hands, warm yet cold. Helena opened her eyes slowly, met by those cold grey eyes that she had seen so many times in her dreams. 

Except this time he was touching her, she felt his skin against her skin and it was probably the most ethereal feeling in a very long time. Her look became desperate as she looked at Damien, feeling happiness storming into her heart like a dagger. 

"Damien...?" she said weakly, breathing hard. 

"I'm here." He was here. 

"Is it you?" she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're not a dream?" 

She felt Damien's eyes examining her face, his eyes worried as he looked at her, shaking his head. It really was him. 

Without actually thinking, she threw herself over him. 

Damien's POV;

He had been shocked to see her, had been shocked to actually have him carry her. He had carried her in his arms very carefully considering her entire back was filled with vicious whip marks. She looked completely destroyed and it was a wonder that a tiny girl like her could've survived such physical abuse. 

Not even a grown man could've taken such abuse for days. The flesh on her back had been so bad that there were some spots that were completely open. 

Luckily, Damien knew how to ease the pain and attend to such harsh wounds. Having magic had its advantages even if it meant he could not fully heal her wounds. 

He had cleaned them of course then simply tried his best to attend to them very carefully without waking her up. These were, after all, very fatal wounds. 

"I can't believe they actually did that..." Jon said from across the room, sitting in a corner on a chair. They were still in King's Landing, but it was pretty much safe here. Besides, they'd leave the minute Helena felt better. 

Of course, Damien would have to leave sooner. 

As he took up the bandages, he thought of how she would react when she woke up, hearing the news. 

"It's my fault..." Dev said, burying his head in his hands. Damien nodded with an ironic grimace. 

"I agree," he said, almost too lightly. "You failed to save her son."

Jon gave Damien a look of disapproval and turned to face Dev. "There was nothing we could do... He died in the Great sept of Baelor along with Queen Margaery. He was one of many, Devrys We couldn't have known."

"Wrong." Damien said with an evil smile. "You could've if you just looked out for the boy. But what does that matter now... He's dead." Damien shrugged and finished bandaging Helena up who was still sleeping. 

"How can you be so cold?" Jon questioned, angry. 

"I live in the North," Damien said sarcastically. "That alone should explain allot, Snow." 

"You've got no sympathy whatsoever-"

"Listen," Damien interrupted as he got up from his chair, gesturing with his hands. "I don't care about her son, I'll be honest about it! Heavens, I don't care about much at all."

"Didn't look like it tonight." Devrys said quietly, but not quietly enough. Damien turned around, eyes wide as he sarcastically looked surprised. 

"Oh! Yea..." he breathed out. "I mean, I just saved my future Queen who had been captured for seven days straight by her enemies, tortured fatally and so on!"

"She does not want to marry you!" Devrys shouted, getting up violently, pushing his stol backwards. Damien smirked and shrugged. 

"Well, I still have bigger chances than you do, little lord." he said, walking past him. "I didn't leave her to die."

"Neither did I!"

Damien got angry now. He hated people who couldn't admit to their mistakes, who couldn't take responsibility for their stupid actions. This was completely stupid and Devrys made it even more stupid by saying such stupid and useless stuff. 

Quicker than ever, Damien shoved Devrys up against a wall, holding him by the neck. "Listen here, you piece of shit, you left her to rot in a dungeon for fourteen days! Fourteen fucking days! She probably trusted both of you to help her, at least try to! The more you open your mouth the more I want to kill you." 

Jon suddenly got between them, trying to stop them, but before he had a chance Damien actually let him go and was ready to take his leave. He wasn't about to stay here, wasn't about to spend another minute here. 

But that's where he was wrong. 

Helena stood up in the bed, sheets covering her chest and her eyes looking at all three of them with what looked like... well, hatred. 

Damien moved closer to her and he immediately noticed that her look wasn't meant for him, but stayed on her brother and bodyguards. 

"Elly..." Devrys said softly which she replied with an even angrier look. "You're awake." She shook her head with disbelief, tears in her eyes.

"Fourteen days?" she echoed, her voice still very weak and shaky. "You waited two weeks?"  She must've lost count herself how long she'd been there. It was very understandable, though. 

"Helena-"

"Where's my son, Jon?" she interrupted, her eyes hard now. "Where is he?" 

No one answered for a while, meaning she had not heard their entire conversation. 

"There was nothing we could do." Jon said, sounding as depressed as ever which almost made Damien want to laugh. 

"We couldn't-"

"Damien." 

"Yes?" he answered her. 

"Take me far away from her." Damien looked at her with big eyes, not expecting her to say that all. 

"Helena, no, you can't possibly-" Helena glared at her brother and she was so angry that tears were rushing down her wounded and bruised cheeks, face red.

"I didn't wait two weeks to come and get you, Jon." she said angrily. "I was in another country and I hurried over to you because I heard you were in trouble! But you were in the same bloody castle, you were breathing the same air as me and yet you couldn't just... just come and save me!"

"We were waiting for back up."

"I would've died for you, Jon!" she roared out in hysterical sobs. "I would've died in order to save you! But you let them torture me for two weeks! You let Cersei, the woman who manipulated everyone into thinking our father deserved to be executed, have me!"

"Hell, I am so sorry..." His voice was shaky. 

"No." she said, blankly staring at them. "If you just saved me then my son..."

Devrys and Jon both tried to come closer to her which resulted in her getting up from her bed , covers still on her, and reaching for Damien's dagger which she took very quickly, pointing it at both of them. 

"Don't. Come. Close. To. Me." she threatened, but Damien noticed her legs shaking. She was too weak stand up and almost fell down, but he caught her and helped her stand. 

"Please, take me away, Damien." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 5
Winter is coming. And the Stark's deadliest enemy is coming with it. The secrets of Winterfell cannot stay sealed forever as the ghosts of the Kings...
107K 3.2K 38
Ned and Catelyn have twin girls after the war ends, and before having Sansa. Ned is aware of Robert Baratheon's proclivities and does not trust him...
42.3K 1.8K 30
𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 Lady Elowen of House Stark, first born daughter, second child of Lord Eddard Stark and Lady Catelyn Tully, knew her position and sta...
87K 3.2K 180
Have you ever wondered what might happen if there was a change in the story? Imagine a scenario where some of the people who had died were still aliv...