STUCK (TordTom)

MjelikART द्वारा

Tom and Tord had been broken up for 3 years, It has been good really. No communication what so ever. But the... अधिक

Prologue
Main Characters intro.
• 1 •
• 2 •
First Fanart <3
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
•16•
Tafira Livingston
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 21.2 •
• 21.22 •
• 22 •
Fanart <3
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
Livingston Family (Req)
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
UNLIKELY
• End •
Sketches
• End • End •
• End • End • End •
More Sketches
Fanart and a Farewell

• 30 •

4.2K 191 224
MjelikART द्वारा

No One's P.O.V

Porter was silent as Tom ended his part of his and Tord's break up. Jess was already fuming with anger while Oliver was just eating his cake. He didn't understand what was happening yet, since he was a kid but he knew something serious was happening.

Jess sighed as she facepalmed, "You mean to tell me... TORD LEFT you, Thomas?" Jess asked, emphasizing Tord's name with all anger she could gather. She didn't like the thought that she was so looking forward to seeing the two together and ready to settle down.

Tom nodded, "Yeah... But it's fine! I've already moved on! In fact, I already have a fianc--" Tom was put to stop when he felt something heavy and rough hold his hand. He glanced to his side and saw Tord holding his hand tight. He looked down to his hand before looking up to Tord.

Tord was eyeing Tom, telling him that he had said enough before turning to his parents. Jess smiled at Tord as he started talking, "Yes, I broke up with him and left." Tord said straightforwardly.

His mother started inhaling and exhaling in an abnormal manner. Porter could tell that she was trying her hardest not to blow up right now. He knew how excited his wife was when thinking of Tord and Tom finally getting ready to settle down.

But she didn't expect that to be suddenly crushed in just one sentence,

"We've already broke up 3 years ago."

Jess chuckled bitterly as her gaze stayed on Tord, "Then I must have made you both feel uncomfortable by wanting you guys to settle down already." Jess apologized as she bowed to the Tom and ONLY Tom.

Tom rose his hands up and slightly waved in the air trying to stop Tord's mother, "Please, Mrs. Livingston! I- It's really okay! You didn't know so..."

"Let her be Thomas." Porter interrupted, meeting eyes with Tom. Tom silently put his hands down and just look at Jess as she was still bowing.

Tord was quiet as he gaze at Tom. He saw the empathetic look on his face and he felt his hand shaking. Tord knew Tom was like this whenever he feels guilty and he couldn't do anything about it.

He really wanted to vanish that look on Tom's face. Yet he thought to himself...

"Can he still trust me?"

Tord then realized what Tom needed..
Tord intertwined his fingers with Tom making the elder jolt from his seat. Tom turned to Tord with a frightened look. Tord hated seeing it.

Tom soon turned away and tried pulling away his hand from the Norwegian, given his situation now... He didn't like the feeling of being held by someone he couldn't trust. But Tord held his hand tighter as he looked up to his parents.

"It was my fault." Tord said, Porter and Jess averted their attention to Tord. Waiting for their son to continue.

"But I didn't regret breaking up with him at that time." He continues, Tom looked at Tord as he too was waiting for his explanation for years now. He really loved Tord. He really did.

"I broke up with him with a purpose and that.. I wanted to tell Tom on the spot. But I was told not to. I was ordered to leave him." Tord turned to Tom and gave him a broken smile, "I really didn't want to... Believe me..." Tord finished. Tom averted his attention away as he tried hiding his sudden blushing.

Tord kept staring at Tom, admiring what was in front of him. He loved it.

Jess and Porter shared glances at each other before letting out a defeated sigh. They were really having a hard time catching up with the other two's generation. They smiled thinking how different it was back then when rebuilding trust.

They've also went through the same thing but it was different.

Porter interrupted Tord and Tom's blushing contest with a loud heckle. Tord, Tom, and even Oliver jolted a bit in surprise as they turned to him with a shocked expression.

Jess smiled as she patted Oliver's head gently. The child smiled brightly at his mother as he nuzzled himself into his mother's touch.

Porter cleared his throat, "From the long gazes you've been giving each other. We can already tell there's a lot you want to say to each other." he said, Tord and Tom blushed as they looked at each other for a moment and then looked away.

It made Porter and Jess chuckle, "No point of hiding it you two. We can see right through you."

Tom felt Tord tightening his grip. Tom hesitantly turned to the youngest. Tord was also hesitant when turning to look at the elder, "It's true. There's so much I wanted to say to you right now." Tord whispered loud enough for only Tom to hear.

"I.. Have to go to the restroom." Tom excused as he stood up from his seat and started walking away. Oliver saw Tom and called out to him, "Can I go with you Tomtom? I wanna pee too.."

Tom turned to the child and smiled at him. Oliver turned to his mother as he was asking permission. Jess giggled and nodded.

Oliver hurriedly got off his chair and held hands with Tom as they walk to the restroom.

Porter smiled at the scene happening in front of them. He saw how was Tord smiling as well,

"Then again.." His smile dropped as Tord turned to him again. Jess just looks at the two, feeling a bit worried.

"Tord, I know you still have bitter feelings for me but I am telling you this as a father."

Tord met eyes with his father, stiffening on his spot.

"Rebuilding trust in a already broken relationship is difficult. In fact... It's almost impossible to rebuild trust. But if you're really set on gaining his trust back. Then I suggest you move now because..." Porter paused as he gaze at Jess.

"Time won't wait for you."

He finished with Tord staring at the table. Probably thinking.

After that, Tom and Oliver went back to the table and from then on. The family decided to talk about something else. They ordered a lot of food as they chatted as well. Talking about their work, stories, and they had fun.

Tord kept on looking at Tom from time to time, it was because Tom looked happy. He really missed seeing that face.

When it was already almost 10, Tord and Tom were ready to say their goodbyes to the family.

"You really can't stay any longer?" Oliver asked Tom as he was hugging on to the elder's waist while wearing a pout. Tom chuckled, "Yeah... I know... It's disappointing... We have to go home too." Tom said.

Oliver's face dropped even more making the brit kneel and hug him, "But I promise next time we'll..... stay longer..." he hesitantly said before regretting saying it afterwards because he didn't know if he and Tord will still have contact.

From afar Tord and his parents were also talking.

"Where will you guys be staying?" Tord asked making the two jolt in surprise.

"Are you actually getting worried about us?" Porter cooed as he poked Tord's cheeks playfully. In annoyance Tord bit Porter's finger. Good thing his father was quick to pull it away before glaring at his son.

Jess laughed, "We booked a hotel since we thought that you would wanna spend some time with Thomas." His mother cooed as well.

"Not you too Mom..." Tord said with a defeated look. His parents chuckle as they turned to Tom and Oliver who was walking towards them.

Tom bowed to Tord's parents, "Thank you for the night. I had so much fun." he exclaimed as Tord's parents smile at the brit. Oliver ran to his mother and looked up, "He promised that he and Big bother will stay longer next time."

With that sentence, Tord turned to Tom with a rather surprised expression as Tom was already blushing. Tord's parent's chuckle once again as they patted their kid's head.

"We should be heading home now." Tord said before bowing to his parents and pulling Tom to where his car was parked.

When they were out of sight, Jess turned to Porter, "Remember the days when you left me with no explanation then came back begging for me to take you back?" Jess cooed.

Porter let out an embarrassed groan as he facepalmed to hide his blushing face, "Yeah... You were so playing hard to get." Porter said making his wife laugh.

"Though I still loved you that time Red head." Jess teased,

"There's a reason why I dyed it to brown, Smiley." Porter hissed,

"Yeah! I missed your red hair papa!" Oliver said as he pointed at his father's hair. The other two laughed at their son before looking at each other.

"You're beginning to accept Tord's sexuality, huh?" Jess cooed,

"Well.. He is our kid. I would just have to accept it." Porter replied.

"Good then... because you also have to accept that our daughter is Pansexual."

"TAFIRA TOO?!"

(A/N)

HELLOOOO LONG TIME NO UPDATE HEBEHEHEHEHHEBXJDNXHJDJD. I am still busy with practicing for my upcoming assessment... BUT HERE IT IS!!

FANAAAARRRTTTT!!!

Art by @crossovershiper

LOOK AT DIS BEAUTIFUL BOI. AAAAAHHHHHH!! HE'S SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!! <3

THANK YOU FOR THE FANART!!

(IF YOU WANT TO SEND SOME FANART YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND TAG ME IN A CHAP WHERE THE FANART IS POSTED. YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT TO ME BY TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND GMAIL [NAMES ARE ON MY PROFILE] ALSO WHEN YOU SEND SOME FANART PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR WATTPAD NAME OR A NAME THAT I CAN CALL YOU WHEN I CREDIT YOU BECAUSE I KEEP ON FORGETTING THINGS.)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.6K 1.4K 38
English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient Egyptian times. The two brothers were Ki...
2.7K 71 13
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
222K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...
9.4K 307 27
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...