Taming Life: Revelation (Book...

Von inhaleyou

Read to find out. Book 4 of Taming Life series Mehr

Chapter 1: Snakes
Chapter 2: After Us
Chapter 3: A Million Pieces
Chapter 4: I Hope
Chapter 5: Unbeknownst
Chapter 6: Operation Bloods
Chapter 7: Operation 12
Chapter 8: I'm the Boss
Chapter 9: Divorced My Husband
Chapter 11: Just Best Friends
Chapter 12: More Than Best Friends
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Us Time
Chapter 15: Vacation
Chapter 16: Last One
Chapter 17: Final Try
Chapter 18: Forever and a Day
I'm Listening
Chapter 19: Back Together
Chapter 20: Dear God
Chapter 21: Fidelity
Chapter 22: Father and Son
Chapter 23: My Other Half
Chapter 24: Beginning of Time (Epilogue)
Chapter 25: It Started With a Word (Epilogue)

Chapter 10: Happy King Day

721 47 43
Von inhaleyou

3 months later
Jaimee 10:23 pm Friday August 10

Pacing the floor in Keyeion and I's room, i thought about different ways this could play out but none of them seems positive. It's been three months since the event had taken place and things seems to be going smooth for us.

My kids were happy, Natalia was coping slowly which was good, King started school, Jasmine finally told us she was pregnant, my husband started building his night club from scratch in both cities at the same time. He started in manhattan first which took a month to finish and had the opening which was successful. He would fly out every two weeks for two days to check on it. As for Atlanta, the opening was three days ago and again, another successful opening.

The turn out was great in both cities and i was happy and excited for him. I however, was working on a new project.... while managing being pregnant at the same time.

When i found out 2 days ago, i wanted to tell Keyeion but i was scared, i still was. He and i both didn't want anymore kids but for some reason, i got pregnant. It was explainable since we've been having sex regularly but we made sure to use protection. I have been thinking about doing an abortion but going through the process will mess up my body and i know whether Keyeion wants me to keep it or not, he wouldn't like the idea. He hated when women do abortions.

I've been thinking of different ways i could tell him but my mind had been clouded from the whole thing. I wanted to make it as safe as possible but at the same time, i wanted him to figure it out. I felt like me coming out with it, was dangerous. I wasn't showing at the moment which was good but i have to think about something fast before i hit three months.

Hearing his footsteps, i got in bed and pulled the covers over my body. He was mainly coming up here to tell me he was leaving for work. Anytime i was coming in from work, he was leaving for work.

"Babe I'm leaving now." he spoke with his back faced to me.

He was wearing a black dress suit with gold accessories to match.

"Okay."

"You gon be good?" he hovered over me.

"Yeah. What time are you coming home?" i rubbed his cheek.

"4, you know how it is."

"I know. I just felt like asking so you can stay longer."

"You want me to stay until you fall asleep?" he chuckled.

"Mhm."

"Aite." he pulled me so i was laying on him.

"You know what King wants for his birthday tomorrow?" i ask.

"No what?" he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know. Was asking." i smiled and he laughed.

"Maybe you can ask him tomorrow when he's awake."

"Do you have anything planned for him?"

"I was thinking about having a lil party or whateva."

"I'm not sure. Maybe when he's 16, we can keep his party in hawaii or anywhere he wants."

"16 babe?"

"Yeah. A huge party at that. By that time, alot of young artist will be on the rise. It will be like a concert."

"Sounds cool. You love King more than how you love me?"

"No i don't. I love my husband and my kids equally. But i just have a different love for you."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Does that mean we can fuck when i come home later?"

"Nope."

"And why the fuck not?"

"I don't feel like having sex."

"But you were fine couple months ago."

"That was couple months ago babe. We've been having sex everyday, every hour. Can my pussy breathe a little?"

"Aite man. But just know when you want dick, you ain't getting none."

"Sure.

Without saying anything else, he rubbed my back and my eyes began to shut down immediately. Sooner, i fell asleep on him.

The next day, i was awoken by King jumping in my bed and yelling for me to get up.

"Good morn mommy."

"Morning King. I was suppose to wake you."

"I wake you mommy."

"I know." i turned to lay on my back and he laid on me before kissing my cheek. He was so sweet sometimes. "Happy birthday mommy's baby."

"Happy bir-day mommy."

"No baby. You're suppose to say thank you." i giggled.

"Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome. How old are you today?"

"I 4 mommy." he held up 10 fingers.

"That's not 4. This is 4." i adjusted his fingers to 4 and it went to 5.

"4 mommy."

"Yeah my baby's growing up. What do you want for your birthday?"

"A car mommy peez."

"What kind of car?"

"Red!!"

"Red?" i giggled. "What is that?"

"Red car mommy."

"We'll see."

"Mommy having baby?" he laid his head on my stomach.

"How did you know?" i ask, knowing i probably wasn't gonna get an exact answer.

"Mommy baby inside?"

"Yes."

"Can i see?" he poked me.

"Not yet."

"When mommy?"

"Not sure baby."

"Okay."

"Come get cleaned up to have breakfast." i got out of bed.

"I want cake mommy!" he excitedly jumped in my arms.

"You're getting one baby."

Going to his bathroom, i gave him a shower and brushed his teeth before getting him dressed in a pair of jeans, a purple addidas hoodie and purple sneakers to match. I put a hat on his head and left him with his sisters before taking a shower myself.

When i was done, i ended up taking a few minutes to look at myself and the little pudge that had formed overtime. I knew i had to tell Key that I'm pregnant sooner or later and it had to be fast.

Leaving the bathroom, i did my natural hair in a ponytail, did my makeup and got dressed in a pair of jeans a plain army coloured t-shirt and heels to match. I sprayed on some perfume before grabbing my chanel purse with the necessary items in it.

"Mommy Kiki dont wanna play." King frowned while walking towards me.

"Maybe she's tired King. And it's still early in the morning." i spoke while walking towards Kianna and Keyennas room. It was now 8 in the morning.

"Girls I'm gonna be gone for couple hours. Remember Reign is coming to pick you guys up at 11 okay?"

"Yeah." they groaned. Closing their door, i finally left the house.

While driving, King was talking a whole lot while i was thinking about where i should take him. I decided on The Optimist before calling Keyeion.

"Babe." i heard his voice and how tired he sounded.

"Hey babe where are you?"

"Checking stock."

"Its 8 am, i thought you would be finish before."

"I thought so too but the club actually shut down at 7."

"It's that good huh?"

"Understatement is the word." he chuckled and i smile. "Figured out where you taking Ace?"

"Yeah. The Optimist."

"Why? That ain't a place for kids."

"I thought it would have a family settings to it."

"It does but it's not suitable for a baby's birthday. Take him to the cheescake factory. I'll meet you there in 20."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you more babe." he spoke and i waited for him to hang up.

It took me 15 minutes to get to the cheesecake factory and once i made it there, we situated ourselves in a boothe and waited for Keyeion. Seeing that he isn't here yet and King was getting hungry, i went ahead and ordered for the three of us.

Looking over the menu, i ordered fried chicken sliders with fries and macaroni and cheese for King, and something for Keyeion and i.

While i waited, i listened to King singing that baby shark song word for word just as Keyeion entered the restaurant in the suit he wore but without the jacket. He had the sleeve rolled up a bit and the first button open.

"Hey." he kissed my lips and picked up King before sitting across from me.

"Hey." i smiled.

"Happy birthday bro."

"Thank you daddy." he grinned.

"He figured out what he wanted?"

"A red car." i told him.

"A red car? That's it?"

"Mhm." i nodded.

"Daddy, mommy baby." King said. I looked at him with a mug because i was hoping he didn't say anything about it. I atleast hoped he didn't remember about it but it looks like he did. If Keyeion ever found out from King, I'm really gonna be in trouble.

"Yeah, mommy's my baby." he kissed King's cheek.

"Your baby?"

"Yeah my big baby."

I sighed just as our food arrived. We ate and made conversation about the rest of our day and so far, we didn't have alot to do. Keyeion was tired from work so i knew he needed some rest.

After eating, i paid for our meals and left. Keyeion wanted to take him to six flags so we went there. Arriving, we were going back and forth on what rides he should go on. Normally when i come to six flag, i would go to the aquarium or eat food because i was affraid of heights and Keyeion knew that. He wanted me to go on one of the big rides with King, and even though it was his birthday, i wasn't gonna do it for him. So Keyeion ended up going alone with King on some of the rides that were suitable for him while i went to find something else to do.

I went to an italian restaurant that was nearby and ordered a pizza since i was craving it. I knew i just ate but it was what i wanted. Sitting there alone, i waited for my food just as my phone vibrated in my lap. Looking down, i unlocked it seeing a reply from Jalissa. We were having a conversation two days ago and she was just now replying.

Lisa💦🔥😍- you should really tell him. It's just fundamentals babe. And make this your last one because i know how Key feels about an abortion. Even though he said he didn't want anymore kids, he will be a little upset about this one but make sure he's in good spirits and take a tie off after giving birth.
11:23 am

-i'll do that. How you just now replying to me ma'am?
11:25 am

Lisa💦🔥😍- I've been getting some dick.
11:25 am

-for 2 days str88?
11:26 am

Lisa💦🔥😍- hell yeah. I couldn't deny. Plus he leave for work tomorrow and won't be back until next week.
11:27 am

-i still wanna meet him.
11:28 am

Lisa💦🔥😍- when he comes home next week. Have you heard from that crusty ass bitch?
11:29 am

-yeah lol. She's doimg okay. She haven't been in atl for a few months now. Been travelling with dice.
11:31 am

Lisa💦🔥😍- and aint got the conscience to tell us shes good. That bitch.
11:32 am

-lol stop being mad. She's enjoying life. And so are you.
11:32 am
·Read

I sat there and waited for a reply but didn't get one. She was always doing this. She gave me awesome advice all the while but was never available.

Looking up from my phone, my food and drink arrived and i began eating. I only felt someone looking at me and when i looked up from my meal, he was sitting right there near the window staring me down. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my food. When i was done, i finished my drink before paying and leaving.

"Hey, hey." i heard but i never look back. "Let me holla for a minute shawty."

Making my way to where i left Keyeion, he wasn't there anymore. I turned to look around and bumped into the same person that was stalking me.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanna talk."

"About what? What could a stranger possibly wanna talk about?"

"I just wanna get to know you ma." he smirked. "I can't do that?" he wasn't a bad looking guy but he also wasn't good looking. He was of light complexion with a head full of hair and crooked teeth. Just looking at him made me upset.

Without listening to what he wanted to say, i walked away while dialing Keys number. When i rung, i heard his voice and a crying King.

"Babe where are you?"

"Walking to the parking lot. You ain't see me calling you?" he ask.

"No i was trying to call you."

"Just meet me at the parking lot." he said and hung up. He sounded upset but i wouldn't know what for until i see him.

Even then, i was still being followed by that guy but i didn't stop him. He was gonna meet his fate soon.

Walking towards Keys car, i saw him bent down infront of King, trying to calm him down.

"Yow who's dis?" Keyeion quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it behind me.

"Yo chill man." he sounded startled.

"I don't know. He's been stalking me." i rolled my eyes.

"You stalking my wife yung blood?" Keyeion got in his face with the gun pointed
to his head.

"N-yes sir." he whimpered.

"Walk away and never let me see you again. Else ima kill you aite?"

"Yes sir." he ran away. Keyeion watched him while putting the gun back in his waist.

"I don't know what's wrong with him." he spoke about King. "He been crying since he got off the ride and i ask him if he wanna go back on it and he told me no." he rubbed his head and sighed.

"What's wrong King?" i stooped to his level since he was sitting on the seat.

Instead of answering, he crawled into my arms and sniffled, wrapping his arms around my neck. Standing with him, i leaned on the car facing Keyeion while rubbing King's back.

I didn't know what Keyeion was thinking about at the moment but he would look at me every now and then.

"He wanna sleep babe." i spoke softly.

"Should we just buy him the car and a cake and go home?"

"Mhm." i nodded.

"Lets do that then."

I went to my car and strapped him inside the carseat before getting in and pulling off with Keyeion behind me. He went to this auto warehouse where i assume the cars were sold. I ended up having to stay in the car with King so Keyeion facetime me the different cars they had. We both agreed on getting a red range rover for him and had to wait on it. Keyeion told me it cost over $500 since he wanted to get some things customized.

When he was through, we left and bought King a cake before making our way home. It was just the three of us at home right now and with it being 1 in the afternoon, there wasn't anything we could do but sleep.

"Mommy stay." King called me back in his room. I sighed and went to lay beside him in his bed then pulled the cover over us. "I wanna watch tv mommy."

"I thought you wanted to sleep."

"I wanna sleep. But i wanna watch tv."

Turning his tv on, some kind of cartoon was airing. King cuddle in my arms since i was laying on my side and kept his focus on the tv. I didn't know when, but i fell asleep almost immediately.

******
Keyeion

Waking up from hours of sleep, i felt around for Jaimee but she wasn't there. Sighing, i picked up my phone and saw that it was couple minutes after 6 pm. My family members and friends sent birthday messages to King and I thanked them and checked the rest of my socials before getting up.

I went to take a bath and got dressed in a pajama pants and a white t-shirt. I put on some deodorant then a pair of sock before leaving the room. I went to to check on King but saw him and his mother sleeping with the tv on.

After turning the tv off, i left the room and went downstairs to do some work. I wouldn't be at the club tonight since it was King's birthday and i didn't have to be there. I was hungry so i prepared something to eat as well as some vegetable smoothie.

Sitting in the couch, i started watching tv while eating just as i felt my phone vibrated in the couch. Checking it, there wasn't any messages but there was Jaimee's phone in the couch as well. Unlocking it with my fingerprint, it was a message from her sister.

Reading their messages, i had to sit my plate down.

I leaned back in the couch and chuckled. Clenching my jaws, i kept reading.

-lol stop being mad. She's enjoying life. And so are you.
11:32 am

Lisa💦🔥😍- girl my bad again. Dick was too good. Anyways, I'm coming over for dinner with the kids tomorrow. I bought my nephew a gold chain though ✊
6:19 pm

So she was pregnant.

Sitting in the couch still, i locked her phone and threw it to the side. I had my hand at my jaw, thinking this shit through. My wife was pregnant and the first person she told, was her sister. I wasn't mad that she was pregnant but I'm mad at the fact that she didn't tell me. 2 months?

I knew we were going too hard and i knew she would forget to take the pills. I would remind her but sometimes i wouldn't even remember to remind her either.

I was seriously considering the vasectomy shit but i was scared of that shit.

It was as if i couldn't even think straight at this moment. I didn't even wanna think about our age.... having kids still. I wasn't gonna even ask her about it. I was gonna wait on her to tell me.

Shaking my head, i continued to eat my food and even then, i wasn't enjoying it again. Sooner, she came downstairs with King and a tired look on her face and sat at the other end of the couch. King however, was laying in my arms, watching whatever that was on the tv.

"What's up with you?" i looked over at her.

"I'm tired." she mumbled.

"Come here." as much as i was upset at her a little, i still wanted to love on her.

She sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulders as i wrapped my free arm around her.

"....you got nun you wanna tell me?" i ask.

"No."

******

Jaimee being pregnant... Again?

Do you think this is gonna be her last child?

King turning four?

Keyeion and his clubs?

What are y'all overall thoughts?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

92.5K 2.8K 79
(((Book 2 of His Series))) Five years since Annie embarked on a self discovery and vengeance journey. She has grown, a lot, and is ready to take on t...
191 2 18
Different universes, betrayal, love, and sadness. Buckle up loves!
6.4K 204 11
READ Teach me how to love(My abusive boyfriend )First or else you want understand anything.