[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

34

80 5 8
By JiJi0203

[This Chapter Gonna Be Longer Than all Chapters! ;D please enjoy reading this!!]

Han​ Jisung's pov:

We are having school attack so I wake up early and went to Hana's dorm. I know where she live that's why I kind of followed her that day a lil bit.

When the door opened revealed Hana and Park Jisung. First I thought they live together but I almost forgot. This is actually the Dreamies dorm.

Until we arrived at school me and my members prepared for school attack.

Then we started our school attack performance.

When we are performing I was stunned... my eyes caught someone that is standing behind the tree. That person I haven't seen for long time ago...

Then that person noticed that Im looking at her. She gives me a sweet smile... I almost teared up but then my member tapped my shoulders. Then all my mind come back then I continue to my performance.

Luckily no one caught my mistakes.

When our performance is done we went the backstage. I was drinking but then someone shown up.

I almost chocked up when I see her standing a bit far away from me and give me a sweet smile.

I coughed real hard then someone come to tapped my back.

"omg Han​ Ji ah are you okay?" it's Hana she helps me. Right next to her it's Park Jisung.

I took a deep breath and nodded to her. I tried to look for her she's gone.

Was that just my imagination?

Aizhhh I probably think and still miss her a lot...

"are you looking for someone?" Hana asked me.

"nope, I just see sth weird" I said.

"cmon Hana we need to go back to our class" Park Jisung said and grab her hand about to leave but I quickly grab another hand of hers.

"what do you want?" he asked me.

"you probably thinking of someone else, don't you? You better let Hana go" he continues.

"what are you talking about?" Hana asked. I just don't want Hana to know about this but how does he knows about me?

"you don't have to know" he told Hana.

"you-" I was about to say sth but then IN suddenly cut me off.

"hyungggggggg hurry upppp we have to go back" he comes to me.

"oh? Hana annyeong... And eh...? Is he your boyfriend?" he asked Hana

"yah stop. Let's go back" I said and dragged IN back with me and left those two without saying anything.

-The Next Day-

Hana's PoV:

I was so confused yesterday. Oh and BTW me and both Jisung just talk back as normal friends. I think my feeling for them are kind of faded away. Just keep them as 'friends'

I came to school as always with Park Ji. And jeezzz since Chenle now is going out with Yeonji me and Jaehee kind of lonely without her.

But oh well its congratulations to her that she is now dating with my big brother XD. I hope Jaehee finds someone is like my big brother.

And yeah! If Chenle dare to hurt her. ofc brother, you'll taste a super power of your little sister's hand haha.

"yah are you okay?" speaking of which Park Ji is next to me when I was thinking of that and I chuckled myself.

"hah! I don't need you to worry about me. I'm thinking about how's Yeonji and chenle going. If he dares to hurt my best friend. Hell yeah!! You know what will happen" I said.

Then we arrived to our class as always.

After I gone to sit at my seat for a while the teacher came in.

"okay class, today we have a new transferred student... Please come in" the teacher said and revealed a female student

Han​ Jisung's pov:

The teacher came in and told us that we have a new transferred student then that student came in revealed the female student that I thought it was my imagination was

"annyeonghaseo yorobun! My name is Jeon Somi. I'm the new transferred student here. Please take care of me well and hope we all get along together" she introduced herself and greeted to the whole class.

-Flash Back-

"excuse me...? do you know where's the practice room is?" someone asked me when i walk passed by.

"ohh... its on the left side when you walk straight there" i told her. 

"ah kamsahamnida" she said and left.

then i walk to my member's practice room.

"oh jisung ah. today we have a new trainee here" Chan hyung told me.

"ah! it's you" the girl i just met earlier is shocked to see me and so do i. 

"you guys know each other?" Chan hyung asked me.

"not really, we met earlier" i said 

"yup. And is he the one who you always tell me about?" she asked Chan hyung.

"yeah. He's my member. And BTW Jisung ah Somi is my cousin. Teach her some before she becomes official trainee" he said.

"sure" I replied.

"annyeonghaseo I'm Jeon Somi. I'm looking forward to practice with you ^~^ teacher! Hehe" she said. So cute.

"I'm Han​ Jisung. And Me too haha" I said.

Then we started our practice together since then.

Then from day to day we spent our time together when practice and we hang out alot too. From then I started to have feeling for her.

I rembered that one day we decided to skip practice then went to hang out together.

We went over to the park and get something to drink together.

It's been one year that we have been together as friends. I think of confess to her.

Then we went to sit near the bench near by together.

"ahhhhhh today we skipped the practice haha and what if Channie Oppa find out?" she said worriedly. 

"Don't worry... you have me that can protect you" i told her.

"ahaha you like to play around a lot, aren't you?" she asked with a lil bit pause then continue what she wants to say "and btw Jisung ah... if...."

How to explain that i really like her? she thinks that i was joking...

"if?" i asked to let her continue. 

"if... one day...if im disappeared... what will you do...?" she asked me.

what does she mean by that?

"why? and ofc! i will definitely find you til the end!! and why did you asked me this kind of question?" i asked her. I'm not happy when she asked me this.

"Anni!! ahaha i'm just asking. Don't take it serious ahaha you pabo" she said. 

"btw about earlier... it wasn't a joke" i told her.

"what...do you... mean...?" she looked hesitated to ask me.

"you know what i meant. What i mean was... i like you that's why i want to protect you and scared to lose you" i confessed to her. 

"Jisung ah... i appreciated your feelings but... you also know about our Entertainment's rules... and... I'm sorry... we can just be friends" she told me.

my confident from the top went down like we fall from a highest mountain. 

"alright..." i replied. 

since that day happened we both were really awkward when we meet each other. we still practice together as always but Chan hyung comes to teaches her more than me so right now i'm just help him a lil bit. 

-The Next Day-

I went to school and today i walked to school alone and Somi used to go with me and now she's not...

i didn't see Somi at school the whole day today.

after school ended i came back and go to practice.

"Jisung ah..." Hyunjin came to me when me arrived at there and handed me a paper.

"what is it?" i asked him.

he doesn't respond but Chan hyung also came to me and they want me to open that paper and read by myself.

"Somi... she..." Chan hyung said then i realized sth from this paper i know it must be from her. so i quickly open the paper and read. 

================================

To Dear Han Jisung

I'm sorry Jisung ah... I didn't mean to left you without any words because i was too afraid to tell you the truth. 

I'm in hurry to leave even Channie oppa didn't know about this and don't be mad at him. I didn't tell him either because i know he will probably tell you about it. I have to go back to Canada... also it has been a year since we spent our times to practice together. I'm glad to met a careful and a good guy like you. and i appreciated from all of your skills that you have been taught me. Actually i have a year limited to come here to Korea for some Trainee experiences.

And about the other day you told me that you like me... i was so happy but i'm sorry that I chose to be zoned between me and you just because i know that i have to leave in a week. And... this has been stuck in my mind from long times ago i wanted to tell you too but i'm sorry i don't have any confidence... all i wanted to say is... I Like You Too Han Jisung. 

From Jeon Somi

================================

After i read the massage i started to tear up. my members come to comforted me.

"where is she now...?"i asked. 

no one responded...

"I ASKED WHERE IS SHE NOW?!!" i started to shout out to them. 

"calm down Ji-" Chan hyung was trying to calm me down but I DON'T CARE i have to meet her!!

"I DON'T CARE! TELL ME" i'm angry also upset at the same time because she left without saying anything 

"okay wait... she's probably at the airport right now. Flight in 2h" Chan hyung told me. 

In 2h?!! how can i make it there? it took long enough from here to the airport. Then i quickly left them without listen to them saying anything and take a quick taxi to the airport. 

I'm on the taxi right now. flight in 2h so its 5pm. right now its 4pm still 1h left before the flight fly.

after a long way I've arrived at the airport its 4:30pm. still 30mins left before she leaves then i tried to find her everywhere but i couldn't until its 5pm now. i hurry to see the boarding board it said it is already flew away... 

since that day i couldn't find anyway to contact her or find her. And Chan hyung is just her cousin and he couldn't do anything either.

that's why from that day I've been so much heartbroken... i couldn't do anything.

after then i transferred to another high school after Somi left.

And this new high school made me met Hana...

The​ way Hana did really like Somi. I thought she was Somi every time she did the similar things that Somi always did to me.

I've always miss her so much but I tried to forget her and started to be close be Hana. From the time that me and Hana always spent our time together my feeling for Somi are kind of faded away. That's why I started to like Hana.

Her personality and Somi are so much similar to each other.

-Back From flashback-

Until today... She has shown up once again. I thought I already forget her. Why she has to shown herself in this timing that my feeling has for Hana...? Why in this timing?

[Author: what do you think about Han Jisung's flashback? ;< and I apologised this chapter took longer than the others x'D but I hope you enjoyed reading this :D]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 157 42
As I'm looking at him, I never knew he'd mean this much to me, being around my family and wanting to spend time with me... It all feels so unreal lik...
164K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
369K 16.5K 39
where Jisung accidentally texts his crush; Lee Minho softkihyunn Started:- 20180926 Finished:- 20181204 HEY βš οΈβ€ΌοΈ i was 13 when i wrote this. who le...