Apocalypse // BTS

Від Yoongurrt

It was told to us that the government had everything under control. Everything was supposed to be fine within... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

19

3.8K 266 269
Від Yoongurrt

~pretty please if you have time could you spam this chapter with comments? I love reading them (: if you can't/don't like to, that's okay!~

Amelia's POV:

"Milly, as soon as you push that thing open they are going to come right at you," V's whisper echoes through the vent.

"I don't hear anything though," I furrow my eyebrows, trying to see out of the thin slots of the vent cover.

"Get back down here as soon as you pop that off you'll kill V and I too," Jimin joins in protest.

"Yah, they could easily disappear just as they appeared," I roll my eyes, fastening my fingers around the first screw.

"V, seriously? Why'd you let a nut job get friendly with us," Jimin whines.

I shake my head, finally getting the last screw off and lowering the lid. The bright diligent fills the vent, my eyes quickly adjusting to the blue sky.

"As expected," I nod, carefully lowering myself to the ground.

"Way, where the hëll did they go?" V exclaims.

He helps Jimin down and we all stand there dumbfounded. I mean, I guess it's not too surprising since they did appear out of nowhere. They probably just assumed we were all gone.

"You did it!"

I hear a voice followed by some claps and laughter. Looking up slightly, my lips purse at the sight of Suga, Jungkook, and Hoseok all parked atop of a hill, looking down at us while sitting pretty on the truck.

"You little," I breath out angrily, B-lining it towards them.

"Yah Yah Yah!" V is quick to catch up to me, "You do not want to hit Yoongi Hyung,"

"How'd you know I was gonna do that?" I breath out.

He holds up my hand by its wrist, raising his eyebrows at my whitened knuckles.

"Then Jungkook will do," I smile attempting to rip my hand out of his grasp.

He shakes his head, "not him either,"

"Yah!" I shout.

"Yoongi Hyung would probably behead you, and Jungkook, well, I think his muscles speak for themselves," He seems to be amused by my outbreak.

"Hoseok?" I ask just for the sake of asking, even though I'd never lay a finger on him.

V looks up at him, as if to contemplate his answer, "well.. you could... but I wouldn't let you,"

"Okay okay I'm not going to do it," I sigh, his hand finally letting go of my wrist.

I slowly turn to the three atop of the truck, walking towards it. Yoongi wears a stuck up expression while Jungkook just sits there with an amused smirk. It's almost like he's a mini Yoongi... only he's bigger?

At least Hoseok looks genuinely happy to see us.

"I didn't want to play a trick on you but they made me," Hoseok pouts.

"Oh I believe it," I scoff, Hoseok jumping down from the top.

"You two on the other hand are just..." I stop myself before I can swear them out.

"We were just having s bit of fun. When we came back the hoard was gone so it was a perfect opportunity," Jungkook explains with his arms on his knees.

"I'm happy you find amusement in getting your friends to think they are dying," I mutter.

"Looks like someone can't take a joke," Yoongi scoffs.

"Okay that's enough," Jimin sighs, "we should get going before the sun sets,"

"How far are we from the boarder?" V asks.

"Wish I could tell you. I'm just following the compass," Yoongi answers nonchalantly.

"Wow, I love traveling with a bunch of idiots," I mutter under my breath, opening the car door.

Yoongi stops me by jumping down, pushing my away from the door by his finger tips. I flinch, considering he pressed on my head which still isn't feeling too hot.

"We have a bit of an issue," Yoongi says.

"What's that?" V asks, pulling me away from him.

"While we were driving, we got a little message over the radio," Yoongi explains further.

"And That was.." Jimin presses for an answer.

"North Korea is only letting people pass through if they have a special medallion," Jungkook sighs.

"A medallion?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"A medallion," Hoseok nods.

"Is this some type of joke?" I laugh.

"They told us where it was but by the time we got there a group had already gotten to it. If it weren't for you three we probably would have it right now," Yoongi says bitterly.

"What does a stupid medallion prove?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing. They are just having fun watching South Korea crumble," Jungkook smirks.

"So let's just get it from them," Jimin plucks at his bow.

"It's not that easy," Jungkook shakes his head.

"It's the people we met in the beginning," Hoseok chimes in.

V and Jimin shake their heads, still having a hard time following the situation.

"Remember the people who stole all of our weapons?" Yoongi asks, Jimin and V nodding, "Well its them. Last time we couldn't even get into their base because it was so heavily guarded and couldn't even find the entrance to begin with,"

"So your proposing that we..." V starts.

"We need someone go in and get the medallion from the inside out," Yoongi answers.

"So we're gonna let them capture us," I raise my eyebrows.

"Not all of us," Jungkook shakes his head.

"Yeah right. Who's going to sacrifice one of us to go on a mission that will more than likely end it death," I chuckle.

Yoongi slowly approaches me, placing one finger under my chin, "that, my friend, will be you,"

My eyes widen, staring into his dark ones. There is absolutely no trace of doubt in his eyes, they're completely serious.

"No way," V pulls me away from him again, "We can't just send her,"

"Then who else do you propose," Yoongi raises one eyebrow.

"I'll go," V answers immediately.

"Nope, we need you for your sharp shooting. If anyone goes in with her it's going to be Jimin or Hoseok,"

"Why's that?" Jimin scoffs.

"Because you two are the least intimidating. We need people who they can trust easily. Plus, she's a girl which is a bonus for a group of guys who have probably not seen a girl in months,"

"Yah!" I shout at him.

"Alright. If it means we'll get out of this hëll hole I'll do it," Jimin agrees in defeat.

"I will too," Hoseok speaks up reluctantly.

"I never said I would!" I just about break a vocal chord.

"Get in the fücking car," Yoongi growls, spinning on his heel to the opposite side of the car.

"V," I turn around to look at him.

He bites his lip, "I don't want you to go either, but this might be our only chance,"

"Fück all of you, I'm leaving," I glare angrily at him.

"Please don't leave," V tries to stop me.

I start to walk away, my mind flooded with doubt and fear as I know I'll be all alone again. Even so, I have no want to enter the likes of North Korea, so why should I sacrifice myself for them?

"Mel?"

I stop, hearing Hoseok's voice.

"I know it seems like a bad idea, but Yoongi Hyung is really smart, you know?" He starts.

"I don't know he seems like a pure dumbäss to me," I laugh, looking at Hoseok over my shoulder.

"He's not actually sending you just because your a girl. He won't admit it, but he knows your good at hand to hand combat," Jungkook looks at me while leaning against the side of the truck.

"Milly, I'll make sure you make it out. I promise," V whispers sincerely.

I sigh, knowing that I won't refuse to help them. For some odd reason I can't think for myself anymore. Besides, who would want to stay living like this?

"Fine," I grunt, walking past all of them to hop into the back of the truck.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The Fall to Infection Від Bon Soir💃

Детективи / Трилер

158 0 13
"Just come back to me, okay? I need you to come back." He murmured, locking our eyes in an intense stare. Like he was making the most of it before s...
62.7K 1.4K 23
It's the Purge.....you've been waiting for this day all year long. 12 hours.....no consequences.
126K 6.3K 30
12 Years Later.. After many years, Jin has finally gotten comfortable with the thought that Namjoon is never coming back to hurt him or the boys, tha...
133K 3.4K 39
Remember when BTS were fake kidnapped but didn't know it? Well, this is what would happen if they were really kidnapped. With some dramatization and...