Assistant to the Billionaire โœ”

็”ฑ theGhoulBoys_

#4 Romance 30/10/19 "Do you think you can keep up?" a cold voice asked "Mr Rycroft, you hired me because I co... ๆ›ดๅคš

โ—‹ CHARACTERS โ—‹
โ—‹ ONE โ—‹
โ—‹ TWO โ—‹
โ—‹ THREE โ—‹
โ—‹ FOUR โ—‹
โ—‹ FIVE โ—‹
โ—‹ SIX โ—‹
โ—‹ SEVEN โ—‹
โ—‹ EIGHT โ—‹
โ—‹ NINE โ—‹
โ—‹ TEN โ—‹
โ—‹ ELEVEN โ—‹
โ—‹ TWELVE โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ FOURTEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ SIXTEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ SEVENTEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ EIGHTEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ NINETEEN โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- ONE โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- TWO โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- THREE โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- FOUR โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- FIVE โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- SIX โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- SEVEN โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- EIGHT โ—‹
โ—‹ TWENTY- NINE โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- ONE โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- TWO โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- THREE โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- FOUR โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- FIVE โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- SIX โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- SEVEN โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- EIGHT โ—‹
โ—‹ THIRTY- NINE โ—‹
โ—‹ FOURTYโ—‹

โ—‹ FIFTEEN โ—‹

33.6K 1K 105
็”ฑ theGhoulBoys_

○ FIFTEEN ○

"So Jack tells me, you went home with your boss friday night" I heard as I shuffled paper into the filing draw.

"He drove me home yes, and then left" I lied, glancing up at Janice.

"Mmhm sure he did, you're practically glowing Avi, you totally did it" she replied.

"What? I am not glowing, and I totally didn't do it, he's my boss and completely against the rules"  I said, sitting back down at my desk.

"Uh ha! you at least thought about it" Janice said making me roll my eyes.

"Go back to work, you weirdo" I said just as the light to Erik's intercom turned on.

"Whatever!" Janice squealed out.

"Yes sir, what can I get you?" I asked, turning the com on.

"We have a potential recruiter today, please be warm and welcoming," Erik's voice cut through with a little static.

"Of course sir, shall I ready tea and cakes?" I asked, poising my pen at the ready.

"Coffee, tea and perhaps small sandwiches would be more preferred, thank you," he replied.

"Copy that," I said writing it all down.

"And Aviana" he said, making me look up from my writings.

"Yes?" I asked, frowning.

"You look beautiful today," he said before hanging up the com.

I bit back my smile as my hands smoothed over my white work blouse and deep purple skirt. I hadn't dressed to impress Erik but I was glad he noticed.

Still smiling to myself, I picked up the phone to the food catering service we normally used for when recuriters arrived. They were usually picky with what was offered and the set up aas usually what made them say yes or no to sponsering the business.

Everything had to be perfect. I heard a throat clear as I held the phone to my ear. I was on hold and shuffling paper into files when I looled up to see Erik's brother standing at the front of my desk.

"Here to see Erik?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

His blue eyes wandered down my body as I lent over the desk to press the intercom. "Yes?" Erik asked.

"Your brother is here, buzzing him in" I said, waiting for confirmation.

"Don't do that, I'll come out" Erik replied.

Jared rolled his eyes as the intercom turned off and seconds later, Erik's door opened.
I hadn't seen Erik all morning, having been busy setting up files and ordering catering but I was still so surprised to see him looking as good as he did.

"Jared" Erik said, before glancing at me.

I smiled slightly and his eyes darkened, dropping to my legs and back up to my face. I knew that look, he'd given me that look all of yesterday and I flushed at the memory.

"What can I do for you?" Erik asked, still standing by the door.

"It's our mother, she's very ill, wants to see you" Jared replied, looking at him.

Erik sighed slightly. "I cannot today but tomorrow I will stop by," He replied.

"You're putting work above your own mother?" Jared asked, not sounding surprised at all.

"Today is important, unfortunate timing but important none the less" Erik replied stiffly.

Jared chuckled to himself, before lacing his words with sarcasm. "How typical brother, once again, your family means very little to you" Jared replied.

I cleared my throat, causing both men to look at me. "Perhaps this is a conversation you should share within your office, Mr Rycroft" I said, as I noticed heads peeking over stalls.

"Very well," Erik replied, gesturing for Jared to go inside his office.

He then walked up to my desk and leaned on it, looking at me seriously. "Next time you call me Mr Rycroft, I will bend you over this desk, do you understand?" He asked, his voice deep and husky.

I matched his tone as I placed a smirk on my lips. "Is that a promise, Mr Rycroft?" I asked, tilting my head.

He let out a small groan before pulling away from my desk and moving back to his office, closing the door. I heard a voice on the phone calling my name and I almost dropped it. "Miss Elvin?" The phone asked.

"Yes, hello, sorry still here" I replied, blushing red.

"We are available to cater at that time, we know the usual and will expect same pay, is that alright?" The caterer asked.

I sighed, glad they hadn't said anything. "Yes, that's great" I said thankful.

"Okay, see you at five" the caterer said before hanging up.

I put the phone down and put my hands on my face. That was so close, no doubt the rumours will definitely start now.

Keeping myself with answering phones and emails, the day past quickly and Jared left just before lunch. "Miss Elvin, my office" Erik said, from the door. 

I looked up from my boring salad and stood up, walking towards the office door. Erik was sitting at his desk with files all across his desk. "What's up?" I asked stopping in the doorway.

"Come inside, and close the door" Erik said, before frowning at a file in his hand.

I took a step inside the office and closed the door. "Did you need help?" I asked confused.

Erik slapped the folder down before standing up. "Immensely" he replied, gazing at me.

I flushed again but ignored it as I neared him. "What are you having for lunch?" He asked quietly.

"Salad" I replied.

"Would you like to join me for lunch, out of this god damn office?" He asked taking ahold of my hand and pulling me towards him.

I went willingly and he pulled me onto his lap. "Sure, I could do that," I replied smiling.

Erik's hand gripped my thigh lightly and I watched as he slowly slid it up to the hem on my skirt. "You know, I should punish you for disobeying me and calling me by my last name" Erik said, making my breath catch.

"Are you sure it's a punishment?" I asked, breathing erratically.

He smirked. "Good point" he asked, his hand going higher.

I gasped and my hands gripped the desk in front of me. "It's been very difficult for me, all day" he whispered in my ear.

I moaned quietly. "Seeing you walk around in that almost see through blouse and tight skirt, can you imagine how many wicked thoughts went through my head?" He asked, his lips ghosting along my jaw.

I was already feeling hot but the feeling of his fingers made me hotter. All I could do was whimper. "And I saw how my brother looked at you, my god, I never wanted to murder him more" Erik added, making heat pool between my legs.

I felt like I was going to combust in a powerful explosion but Erik pulled away before I could. "Come on then, lets get lunch" he said, pushing me up slightly.

My legs wobbled as I hovered on the edge. "You're a monster" I said quietly.

Erik stood up, grinning. "I know" he said standing up and pulling me into a hard kiss.

"We have tonight, and tomorrow and I promise to give you every night I possibly can," he said, pulling away.

"I hope you can deliver" I replied, leaning in closely and sliding my hand down between our bodies.

Erik growled. "Don't make me push everything off this desk, Miss Elvin, because I can assure you, by the end of it.. your co workers would be fully aware of what we are doing" he replied huskily.

I grinned. "Good thing we're going out for lunch then"  I replied, tilting my head.

A/N

God damn, keep it in your pants ladies and gents.

Sheesh. Poor office.

Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe to PewDiePie on Youtube!

Lots of love, tavana xoxox and as always, stay awesome bros!!

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

4.6M 108K 25
Join me in my penthouse suite. I will make you feel things you have never felt before... Sophia has always believed that she did not need a man in he...
700K 29.6K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
Falling ็”ฑ jenna

ๆตชๆผซ

14.2M 395K 52
FREE STORY WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT Dante Brown has met many challenges in his life, all of them crumbled beneath the ground he walked. He is arrogan...
1.1M 72.6K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall โ”€preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...