The One Who Came

By BitchyCookies

Alpha Ivan Black is tired of waiting for his mate. He has spent 8 long years in the midst of loneliness which... More

Chapters in order
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Introduction

9.3K 148 14
By BitchyCookies

The One Who came

Karter Arya Starr, kind, shy soul with a twist of sass in him. He's the kind of person that if you offer him a snack, he'll say "What's the catch?" Nothing rude just being cautious! He likes to finish his work and Omega duties on time so he can go to his room for some peace. The Black Stone pack is very active, energetic, and spiritual, which leaves him tired and fatigued. His pack members would be fighting and trying to involve him too, but Karter despises violence like no one.

Ivan Nicholas Black, the serious and devoted Alpha of the Black Stone pack. His reason to live for the past 9 years after his birthday 21st has been his pack. However, now he is tired and wants to find his mate, to rid of the black hole in his heart. His day starts with pack paperwork, ends with pack work. Then a tour of his pack if he has time to spare. Then he goes for a nice long run and thinks about his mate at his secret place near a waterfall. 

Character References 

Pack Alpha- Ivan Nicolas Black (Tiago Carreira)

Omega- Karter Arya Starr (Matthew Clavane)

The Alpha's Beta- Alexander Dens ( Frederic Tisseau)

Beta Warrior- Kayne Wright Starr(Kellan Lutz)

Beta- Anna Crystal Starr(Valerie Bertinelli)

Beta- John Steven Starr(Tom Vitale)

Ex Pack Alpha- Lucas Mark Black(Gary Greenwood)

Ex Luna Omega- William Knight Black(George Barnett)

Omega- Linda(Kiko Mizuhara)

Beta- Mathew(Lucky Blue Smith)

That is how I imagine the characters but you can feel free to picture them as you like. This was mainly for people who prefer a reference. The next chapter is uploaded already, so enjoy your time here.

BYE Angels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
157K 8.1K 38
Omegas aren't meant to be leaders according to most packs. However, Sage's pack has been under the lead of a progressive Alpha, and as the only chil...
16.7M 633K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...
107K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...