BASHED || Stray Kids Hwang Hy...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

Finally getting to meet her ultimate bias after millions of tries, Hana really thought the experience would r... More

BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. TICKET
2. CAKE
3. SCHOOL
4. ANTI-PAGE
5. A TOTAL CHAOS
6. JYPE
7. JOB
8. FIRST DAY
9. INTERACTIONS
10. HAND SHAKE
11. FAN ACCOUNT
12. LAZY ASSES
13. WRONG SCRIPT
14. HUMILIATED
15. APOLOGY
16. THE RING
17. LOST
18. SAVE ME
19. JELLY
20. CRUSH
21. TRUTH OR DARE
22. GIRLFRIEND
23. AWKWARD GATHERING
24. HIDDEN RELATIONSHIP
25. WE GOT CAUGHT
26. PUNISHMENT
27.HIS STORY
28. SHE LEFT ME
29. CAKE PT2
30. THE LEGENDARY NIGHT STAY
31. HE IS BACK
32. VALENTINE's DAY
33. FANSIGHT NOONAS
34. FANWARS AND HATRED
35. I MISS YOU
36. LET'S JUST STOP THIS
37. SACRIFICE
38. FAKE GIRLFRIEND
39. RAMEYON
40. MY DREAM CAME TRUE
41. MY SIDE OF STORY
42. CELEBRATIONS
43. FIRE
44. DAD
45. NEW YORK
46. THAT HOT KOREAN GUY
47. HE ISN'T THERE
48. DINNER
49. LEGENDARY NIGHT PT(2)
50. MINE
51. FAMILY
52. IT'S THE TIME
54. EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE
THANK YOUUUU
Q/A
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!

53. SEUNGMIN

3.7K 131 82
By IGOTARMY-STAY

Author's POV

Tears began forming in Hyunjin's eyes as he nodded his head still shaking. He bent down, carefully wrapping an arm around Hana's waist as he helped her up, the girl letting out groans in pain and tension over and over again.

Soon they arrived at the hospital and the doctors informed that she was ready for giving birth to their child. At hearing such news both of them suddenly began feeling too anxious and nervous. Hyunjin was too scared but Hana was twice and he just didn't want to make it harder for her at the moment, so he tried to calm himself down and decided to be there with her through this.

The doctor signaled the boy that they were going to start the procedure, his hands were already shaking and eyes were blurry with tears. Anxiety filled him up as Hana clutched onto his hand really tight, tears rolling down her sides.

"Shh baby its going to be okay, just be strong, I am here with you" words laced with affection and sheer awe spilled out of his mouth as he softly kissed her hand, wiping her tears with his sleeve.

The doctor asked the girl to start pushing and she did as hard as she could, sweat rolled down her forehead as her features were crumpled together, her face all red as she tried her best, running short of breath since she was pushing with all her force. Hyunjin just standing beside her with an anxious face on, nibbling onto his lip as his heart ached looking at the girl in pain and to distract her he would talk about all good things in a shaky voice.

"Baby be strong, you are my brave woman, you can do this" He lovingly pat her head looking at her with tears streaming down his cheeks too.

"You know you are the biggest blessing in my life right?" He muttered as she flinched hard, gulping and trying to normalize her breathing. She nodded her head absentmindedly as he placed a kiss on her hand.

Hana kept pushing as hard as she could, with all her might as for the last time she took in a deep breath and pushed with all her power, arching her back and forcing herself to push, and just a second later, cries of a just born began echoing in the room.

It was a moment of silence for everyone, Hyunjin's eyes got bigger as his features relaxed watching his wife throw herself back on the bed totally drained and worn out.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" The doctors chimed excitedly. Unknowingly, tears of joy welled up in his eyes as they began flowing down his all warm and flushed face, Hyunjin couldn't believe just became a dad.

"Oh my god!" He cried happily sniffing and looking back at his tired and almost unconscious wife with an unexplainably overjoyed and ecstatic grin hanging on his lips.

"You did it baby! I am so proud of you!" He beamed loudly bending down and placing a kiss on her forehead. Hana let out a faded smile as her eyes slowly closed and everything blacked out in front of her.

~~

The doctors shifted the girl and her just born into a room, Hyunjin on the other hand was on his call, standing outside the room as he just informed their parents and the Skz members about the grand news, everyone freaked out, cheering and celebrating in unexplainable bliss as they quickly jumped into neat pair of clothes, freaking out to come to the hospital as soon as they could, just too much happy and excited to see the baby boy.

A knock on the door caught the girl's attention inside, she was apparently busy admiring her little one who was in her arms right now. A smile on her lips as she looked at the door which just opened, revealing her husband walking in.

Hyunjin's face was still a shade of crimson and he couldn't do anything in order to calm himself down. His lips frowned in awe, looking at the precious view in front of him, though he had always been imagining this day but feeling it in real life, was something beyond just heavenly.

"Aww my little man" Hyunjin cooed sitting next to the girl on the bed, looking straight at the tiny baby boy in her arms. Hana smiled at him, looking down at the newly born too.

"I can't believe we are parents already... This is our baby" His words coated with love and just affection, as he looked at his wife with soft honey eyes. Hana nodded her head with a smile on her lips all the time. Hyunjin held onto her hand softly as he caressed his thumb on the back of her hand tenderly.

"I am so proud of you my love, you know I love you so much right?" A shy snicker came out of Hana's lips as she nodded her head, caressing the latter's jaw affectionately, her other arm tight around the baby boy.

Hyunjin leaned in to place a kiss on her forehead respectfully as he glanced down at his baby again.

"Can I please?" He looked at the baby and gestured to hold him in his arms.

"Yeah sure, just don't drop him he is too fragile" She instructed whilst very carefully placing the sleeping baby in his hands. Right when Hyunjin held the little baby his eyes filled with tears and he silently squealed, he was too cute, a little angel.

"Aww, my baby" He whispered pulling the baby closer to him and pecking his soft chubby cheeks, and exactly when he did so, the little one began crying all of a sudden. Hyunjin panicked as he handed him over to the latter again, eyes wide and scared but surprisingly right when his mom held him in her arms, he calmed down right away. Hyunjin pulled on an offended face, okay so it was favoritism already.

"What should we name him? I have some names in my mind though, I like the name Junmin" Hana spoke up happily,

"What about Seunghan?" Hyunjin suggested,

"Wait, lets think of a name as a combination of these two names? Maybe there is a different or a good name out of them?" The boy kind of liked the idea and the two began brainstorming about the name. After about a good bunch of minutes, thinking and thinking, something suddenly clicked in their minds.

"YES! SEUNGMIN!" The couple yelped in excitement together, saying the same name in sync, they took a second to process and burst into fits of laughter.

"Perfect, lets name him Hwang Seungmin, firstly the name is beautiful, secondly its out of our two favorite names, and thirdly and most importantly, Seungmin is a special person in our lives too! So lets do this!" Hana snorted nodding her head in approval. Hwang Seungmin was now a really beautiful name.

Soon a weird commotion was heard from outside indicating everybody was here. The door opened revealing a crowd walking in, well the ones in sight were the Skz boys carrying inhumanely huge smiles on their faces. Felix and Minho had the blue helium balloons in their hands as Chris, Jeongin and Changbin had food in their hands, Seungmin and Han with cameras, recording all of it, including their fights in the car about the hospital since half of them thought Hyunjin and Hana were in Seoul Hospital and half of them confused that they were in Taeun Hospital so of course the whole ride to the hospital was a mess, Han and Changbin arguing upon the address.

"Congratulations~!!" The boys yelled almost startling the just born as the couple broke into chuckles and giggles at their cute little gesture. Soon the boys rushed to the baby who was now in the crib and began admiring him as if he was some other specie, their eyes glossy and faces lit up with excitement and happiness.

Of course Jisung also brought his girlfriend with him too, Areum was apparently sitting with Hana telling her about the hilarious fight in the car just now. Yeah you read it right, Han Jisung and Kim Areum started dating each other a month ago.

Soon the small room filled up with people now including the baby's family too, grandparents and a cute Aunt basically. Yeji rushed to the baby right at the moment when they arrived, she jumped in awe, her eyes shining and she just couldn't believe her brother had a son already.

The girl asked the baby's mother for permission to hold the baby as Hana nodded her head enthusiastically, and with that Yeji hurried to hold the tiny one in her arms, looking at her with the softest and purest eyes, the way she continuously pecked his forehead and cheek, clicked never ending pictures with him, it was sure that she would be the most loving and caring Aunt on this planet.

The couple proudly announced their just born's name making everyone silent for a moment, but suddenly the room echoed with chuckles and snickers since everybody just loved the name and it suited the baby too well as well. But truth be told, Kim Seungmin was the happiest amongst all.

"Hyunjin you know you could've named the baby, Jisung, since you know I have read somewhere that the ones who share names sometimes share the same level of intelligence as well, so for that case Seungmin is a bit...." Han Jisung being a bitch sometimes had to joke around again, his teasing tone caught Kim Seungmin's attention who was right now playing with Hwang Seungmin.

"Yeah right, that's exactly the reason they didn't chose Jisung! Secondly look who's talking, the one who didn't even know the proper address, empty headed hamster" Seungmin threw his diss rolling his eyes ever so coolly, his sass making everyone around laugh at the boy who was just dissed, well somewhere Areum too was failing to hold in her chuckle since whatever Seungmin said was somewhere true though.

Seven Months Later

The way they said a child always changes your life drastically, though it never made sense to them before, but for sure they had a firm faith in this now. Seungmin changed their lives completely, changed it for good. The house they made together was a heaven to them already, but Seungmin just magically made everything two times more beautiful.

"Baby please eat something my love" Hana cried holding the spoon with baby food in front of her baby's mouth who was apparently sitting on the carpet beside Hyunjin.

The TV's remote control in his tiny hands as his small fingers would wrap around the black surface. Seungmin wiggled the remote up and down in his hands smiling to himself and not giving a damn about his mom.

Giving up, Hana sighed and placed the spoon back in the bowl all defeated.

"Hyunjin look he isn't eating anything" She cooed looking up at her husband who sat on the couch. Hyunjin tore his gaze from the screen towards her with a plain face.

"Then let him be, don't feed him he will eat whenever he is hungry" He shrugged in a matter of a fact way, but it still didn't convince her.

"No he needs to eat, he didn't eat anything since morning" Another whine as she frowned and looked back at the baby boy who was busy playing with stuff.

"He would be full Hana, you are literally going to spoil him like this, the one who needs care is me right now, I have caught cold and I cant breath" Sneezing hard, the boy spoke with slightly pink eyes and shrill voice since his nose was all stuffy, at hearing him say that the girl scoffed rolling her eyes.

"No, I warned you multiple times that do not go out in rain, but still you wanted to, so now serves you right. Just take a medicine" Hana stated bluntly before smiling towards her baby boy and holding him in her arms, getting up.

"Yah~ how can you do this to me, you care so much about Seungmin and don't even give a damn about me! that's so unfair after all Seungmin is my sp-" Maybe it was just a sixth sense or perhaps the girl knew this dork too well to know what he was about to say so she cut him right away.

"SHUT UP!!" Her eyes wide and cheeks warm as she walked towards kitchen, okay it was the truth but sometimes it isn't necessary to state those truths so bluntly you know.

Unknowingly letting out a snicker at the girl's reaction, Hyunjin got up from the couch too, probably knowing how much she was rejecting him right now but still the reason she had gone to the kitchen was to make some green tea for him.

Life had always been too hard on him, but maybe the way he held on and never gave up was the reason for him finally getting all the happiness and love that he always deserved. He had a rough past but slowly when the girl walked in his life like the sun after a long dark night, it all just changed.

He learnt how to feel emotions, he learnt how to live a life and a happy life, he learned how to cherish people and above all, he learned how to love. Their bond eroded away all the bad, uncomfortable memories and just brought a fresh wave of affection, sincerity and happiness in their lives, just like a big shower of rain on a dried barren land.

Though it all started with a cake, and not on a too friendly way, but you know when they say you will always end up with your destined one, it is actually true and Hyunjin and Hana were a proof. And she proved she just wasn't an admirer, but his life partner, his beloved one, his lover and his family.

Together they had a beautiful son named Hwang Seungmin, the baby was growing up nicely with the time and he did take his looks from his dad, handsome and ethereal but of course he did resemble Hana too like his eye color and hair color was like his mother, being the reason of bringing them two together and making them unbreakable with everlasting devotion and never dying love in their hearts, after all they were each other's fated ones, made for one another.

~THE END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids
604K 9.1K 12
[ c o m p l e t e d ] CAUTION⚠️-Adult Content/Smut Stay away if you don't like this things Y/N is an innocent girl.One day he meets Hyunjin, the hot...
180K 7.1K 24
˚✧₊⁎ 𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍 ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 「 completed 」 ❝if it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.❞ 《 highest ranks 》 #3 in straykids : 0923...
49.1K 520 20
Just a few Stray Kids oneshots from my tumblr account