King | XXXTENTACION Story

By GLOCKYY

LONGLIVETHEKING More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
For the King
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
you can skip if you want.. but im finna talk my shit
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Eighteen

943 53 10
By GLOCKYY

Satin

Jah let me go and I pushed him off me as we both stood up. Loud banging could be heard from the living room as they both looked at me.

" Go answer the fucking door. " I snapped gesturing to the front room. They were just standing there like bumps on logs and it was irking me. Ski huffed like I wasn't being dead ass serious.

" They not here for neither of us. They here for yo ass. " he said making me push past him. I didn't want shit to do with this lame ass case and I wished they would drop it or something. They wouldn't find the guy and if they did they wouldn't kill him so this really doesn't benefit me. I opened the door with a clearly annoyed look on my face. What the fuck do y'all want?

The same two detectives from the hospital stood at the door with briefcases in long leather  trench coats. When I opened the door one tried to step inside and I undoubtedly stopped his ass in his tracks.

" What? " I asked with the door pulled close to me. How rude of him to try and welcome himself into a strangers home. Who raised this opp?

" We were stopping by to go over your case if you'd let us in. " one said in a snappy tone and I just looked at him. He did realize that it's my choice to let them in or not hopefully. I wish one of the boys would've answered the door. I don't have the energy for this.

" I'd prefer not to. I don't know who gave y'all my new address but please leave me alone. Work on this case without the help of me. " I tried to close the door but was halted by a foot being wedged in it. I looked down at the heavy roach stomping boot in my door frame and trailed my eyes up to the detective that it belonged to. I could just feel the stale expression on my face.

" Ms. Goulbourne, your case is very serious to us and should be to you too. We feel you are being targeted and want to hel- "

" Get the fuck off my front porch before I do something illegal! " I screamed with my eyes shut tight as my hands shook. I don't need their fucking help. Everybody knows police never actually help. They never actually fix shit. I already said I want no parts of this bullshit.

I felt a hand on my waist pulling me away from the door and Jahseh took my place. He didn't say a word. He just looked at the detectives with an eyebrow hitched and they finally took heed. " Have a nice day sir. " one said and they both turned and left. I stood still behind Jah still shaking as he closed and locked the door.

I wanted so badly to grab that bold ass detective by his throat and rip it out his ass. I was very proud of my self control. My temper was so short that I was surprised I didn't attack him. I hated stuff being forced onto me. If I say get the fuck from around me do that for your own good. In my case, my own good because I would have definitely been on my way to the precinct.

" How the fuck did they know we moved? " Ski asked finally emerging from the hallway. Jah lead me to the couch and I sat trying to calm down. I literally just let them get me worked up and didn't even get to slap anybody. I was pissed.

" Fuckers probably were watching us and followed us when we moved. " Jahseh said sitting beside me trying to hug me. I elbowed him in his ribs making him scoot away from me as I chewed on my nails. I still didn't like him right now. It was always something. I was close to calling Céance and telling her don't even come. My social mood had diminished and I just wanted to be by myself. Being by myself was probably best at this very moment. I don't need nor want any unnecessary arguments due to my irritation.

" Ain't that shit illegal? " Stokes asked shoveling through his pockets, to no surprise, pulling out a cigarette and lighter. I rolled my eyes as my leg bounced rapidly trying not to tweak about him smoking. This was his house.

" They the law. Ain't shit they do illegal vro. " Jah laughed reaching for the cig and the second he went to put it to his lips I slapped it out his hand, sending it to the floor with a slight sizzle. He looked at me like I was retarded and went to pick it up.

" I will beat your ass. " I threatened him looking at him with stern eyes. He didn't bother to pick it up so I did and went to throw it away but Ski snatched it out my hands and mugged me.

" We don't throw away money in this house. " he said lighting it back up and dragging from it. I looked at him disgusted before turning to Jahseh. I looked at him for a while just evaluating where we were now. Everything was looking up for us. We were both changing. I was still stubborn and he still had a wicked tongue. We were both still aggressive and very much a like. We are changing though. I could see he was trying and I knew he saw me as well. We were both trying to be better people for each other. I could remember a time where if I tried to fight Jah he wouldn't hesitate at all but now he'll give me a chance to rethink fighting with him. He used to argue with me which lead to fights but now he'd walk away to cool down before things escalate. Although talking it out would be a better alternative I see why he'd choose to just leave it alone instead of trying to talk. Neither of us were talkers. We were both screamers and finger-pointers.

" Let's do something crazy today. " I suggested and of course they were all for that. I grinned seeing the excited looks on their faces but they probably wouldn't be too excited for what I wanted to do. Ski might but Jah certainly won't.

later that day

" This is complete bullshit. I'm not walking around like this Satin, what the fuck! " Jah yelled as he flicked at his completely blonde hair while looking at himself in the salon mirror. I looked around embarrassed at all the crazy looks I was getting. I stood beside him looking through the mirror and cracked a smile.

" It's cute, what you mean? " I went to touch it only for his short ass to slap my hand away. He turned to the stylist nearly in tears with puffy cheeks.

" Dye it back. " he demanded but I most definitely wasn't allowing that. We were all getting spiced up today so no he was not going back to plain ass black hair. I made Ski get a tattoo of his choice which was '777' on the side of his nose. I don't fully understand why he got it there but it was nice. He looked badass as fuck. I told Jah I was changing his hairstyle but I had to choose it. He shouldn't have agreed if he was going to complain about whatever I decided.

" Hell no. Who paying for that? " I asked. He bucked his eyes and started yelling at me as if we weren't in public.

" You Satin! Why the fuck would you get my shit done like this like I'm fucking Cisqo or some shit?! " he snapped in my face warning a few 'ooous' from the women in this place. I drew my head back and glared at him feeling my hand about to flee across his face. Who the fuck was he talking to?

" You're not talking to me. " I said calmly and before he could go back to fussing the stylist interjected.

" I wouldn't be able to dye it until 24 hours anyways sir. " she said a little frightened by his antics and I started to feel bad which made me more pissed at him. His face was red as and his nose was flared like a maniac. He was really dragging it because his hair wasn't bad at all. A little stringy but the color was cute.. kinda.

" Thank you ma'am. How much? " I asked going into my pockets pulling out $45. It was $35 for bleaching and I went ahead and gave her a tip. I gripped Jah by the back of his neck nearly dragging him out the salon out to the car. He twisted my hand from his neck to behind my back and pushed me away from him.

" Fuck ass hoe. " he said getting in the car. I got in as well and when I shut the door I went to whooping his ass. This time he fought back but it was nothing to me. I wrapped one hand around his throat bringing him close to me and started beating his ass with the other. While I worked on his face he was fucking up my chest and arms trying to get me to let him go.

" Stupid bitch! It's not even bad! " I yelled pounding my fist into his face while he grabbed a fistful of my hair. He dove into my seat with my making me bring my fist down on his back forcefully. I felt him bite my shoulder as I yelped from the sting of his teeth trying to rip through my skin.

" Get the hell off me! " I smacked around on him. When he got off I didn't bother to hit him again. I was too worried about the soar bite he left on me. It was tender and turning redder by the second.

" Who the fuck are you to tell me it's not that bad? " he continued and I tried not to mind his bitch ass.

" Shut the fuck up talking to me Jah. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
193K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...