BASHED || Stray Kids Hwang Hy...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

Finally getting to meet her ultimate bias after millions of tries, Hana really thought the experience would r... More

BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. TICKET
2. CAKE
3. SCHOOL
4. ANTI-PAGE
5. A TOTAL CHAOS
7. JOB
8. FIRST DAY
9. INTERACTIONS
10. HAND SHAKE
11. FAN ACCOUNT
12. LAZY ASSES
13. WRONG SCRIPT
14. HUMILIATED
15. APOLOGY
16. THE RING
17. LOST
18. SAVE ME
19. JELLY
20. CRUSH
21. TRUTH OR DARE
22. GIRLFRIEND
23. AWKWARD GATHERING
24. HIDDEN RELATIONSHIP
25. WE GOT CAUGHT
26. PUNISHMENT
27.HIS STORY
28. SHE LEFT ME
29. CAKE PT2
30. THE LEGENDARY NIGHT STAY
31. HE IS BACK
32. VALENTINE's DAY
33. FANSIGHT NOONAS
34. FANWARS AND HATRED
35. I MISS YOU
36. LET'S JUST STOP THIS
37. SACRIFICE
38. FAKE GIRLFRIEND
39. RAMEYON
40. MY DREAM CAME TRUE
41. MY SIDE OF STORY
42. CELEBRATIONS
43. FIRE
44. DAD
45. NEW YORK
46. THAT HOT KOREAN GUY
47. HE ISN'T THERE
48. DINNER
49. LEGENDARY NIGHT PT(2)
50. MINE
51. FAMILY
52. IT'S THE TIME
53. SEUNGMIN
54. EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE
THANK YOUUUU
Q/A
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!

6. JYPE

10.9K 314 276
By IGOTARMY-STAY

Hana' POV

Chill breeze blew against my figure as I walked in the opposite direction of the wind. Strong sun rays were shining above my head but still the soft wind which would pick up on and off would make me shiver slightly resulting me to lightly dig my chin deeper in the woolen scarf which was wrapped securely around my neck, the soft white color going well with my lilac shirt and faded denim pants, paired well with a denim jacket on top as I went out with friends and decided to walk back home since it was a pleasant day.

My feet stopped in the tracks as I turned facing the glass doors of a convenient stores, mentally debating with myself that should I get myself some extra spicy ramyeon or not. The urge to stack a few was a lot but when the realization struck me that I was binge eating so much and will probably end up gaining a lot of weight plus the spicy noodles will make my sensitive stomach upset, the decision making wasn't too easy.

I was still in thoughts when I heard someone call for me from afar, causing me to turn in their direction, and realize it was a guy, no wait it wasn't just one guy, they were two.

"Yes?" I answered kind of confused since it was the first time I had met them. The guys were both in their mid forties as they looked at each other a little awkwardly before smiling at me hesitantly, make me grow even dazed.

"Well actually, Ms. Hana kim, you know about the Hwang Hyunjin issue right?" They spoke kind of uncertain since they were chuckling very awkwardly. At hearing about the topic my features relaxed and twisted into more like a sarcastic and uninterested face, though I nodded.

"Yeah I do? In fact I can tell from the way you two are talking, that you guys know it is me behind it all, the fan" My words more like a taunt specially at the end as I rolled my eyes. The guys creepily chuckled again, and honestly this was irritating me now.

"Yes so Ma'am actually... Jinyoung Park, CEO of JYPE wants to see you" One of them with the grey jacket said as I slightly squinted my eyes looking at him kind of uncertain. Why would he want to see me now?

~~

"Ma'am, this is the CEO's office, you pay proceed in by yourself now" The receptionist, neatly dressed in black and white dress spoke as I forced a fake smile as I nodded, the receptionist flashed me a quick smile before walking back to her place. I gritted my teeth and heaved a dramatic sigh. Where are the two bastards who brought me here now!

I plainly knocked onto the door and twisted the knob, my heart unknowingly beating faster when realization struck me that this was the company of my beloved Hy- I meant to say, my once beloved Hyunjin... I shattered the feeling away from me before slowly getting in the PD's office. My eyes noticed Jinyoung Park seated in his chair, smiling widely at me, as if he was very happy to see me. I randomly smiled back and bowed my head greeting him as he greeted me back.

My eyes wandered around the huge office. It was well decorated and beautified with CDs, albums and cards of the JYP groups and trainees. Nicely flourished, wooden furniture at one side which included a set of sofas and a clear glass table in between, a huge window wall giving off a nice view out of there, as the other side had a big desk and a chair, a lamp on the desk along with a lot of stapled papers neatly placed there on one end.

"Come have a seat Hana-ssi" Surprising he already knew my name too; I plainly walked towards the desk and sat in front of him.

"Would you like some coffee or anything to drink?" He asked politely as I lightly scoffed shaking my head as a no, trying my best not to be rude in front of him, well he is just going to try something I have already guessed.

"No, thank you. Well can you please get straight to the point? I am kind of busy right now" I said as he nodded his head, grinning at me, oh god stop acting so nice you hag, I know you are also faking it to just cover up one of your idol's doings.

"Don't worry, I will ask the manager to drop you home" I faked a thankful smile, desperately anticipating his words since he was getting on my nerves now. He cleared his throat indicating he was about to start with the actual thing now as I looked at him with keen eyes.

"So basically, you know about the Hyunjin issue n-"

"Yeah of course I have started it after all" I cut him mid way and stated boldly, looking straight at him. He was a little taken aback as he managed to pull on the same smile on his face again and nodded his head.

"Yes so you know, I think it would be nice if both of us just talk it out and solve the issue, no? because this way it isn't looking nice to people from our behalf... I hope you understand" letting out a typical awkward and desperate chuckle, he got to the point, making me raise my brows sarcastically and wear the same cheeky smile.

"I very humbly request you to take it all back, like look we have to sort things out together, we will sit together and clear it all don't worry, just please take it all back" The tone he selected was way too soft, appealing and convincing as I couldn't help but scoff yet again. Pathetic bastards.

"You don't know, it is ruining our reputation very much and is af-"

"And what about mine? What about my reputation than dear PD-nim?" Cutting him mid way, with a mocking tone I got him off guard. I usually don't let anyone got on my nerves this easily, but I felt like I was losing that ability right now.

"Yes PD-nim? What about the things I had to go through because of an idol of your company? Do you even know I freaking got kicked out of my work place do you even have the idea?" I just automatically snapped as I couldn't take this shit any more, how low do they have to fall now, why the hell should I even cover it all up? what about the insult and embarrassment I had to go through in front of the world, and my mistake, only falling in loving with Hyunjin... But now it was enough, if I can cherish you than I can hate you two times more, and I want all of them to pay the price now.

"No look, I know it was wrong and all, but please it will all be fine if you take it all b-"

"PD-nim how can you even say that? What about me than? Stop being too blind for yourself that you forget about the others, that bastar- well I am sorry, I just cant" I was just bursting out and I knew I could say or do something way worse so I just got up from the seat, slamming my palms against the table and got going from the office.

"Listen Ms. Hana, please just listen to me for a while, I do have a great offer for you too, just please have patience" The latter panicked and more like begged as his words causing me to stop in my tracks and turn around. He managed to make he sit back in my place and calm me down a bit before he proposed his offer.

"I know it is very sad that you had to go through this much because of an idol from our company, and in all this you lost your job as well. But trust me if you take your words back than we have a great job opportunity just for you as well" The way he spoke was more like a persuading one as I knitted my brows looking at him, what kind of great job opportunity was he talking about?

"A job opportunity?" I quizzed still puzzled as the latter nodded his head rapidly.

"There is one of the group of JYPE whose manager's assistant, means the coordinator had left due to some reason, and if you do as I say, than you can the place. The pay you will get will be almost five times more than the one you used to get before, also the job will be protected for you and the coordinator is the one who stays with the group like 24/7 since they have to look through each and everything about the group, from the scripts to their attires, so this way you will enjoy and invest your time in more like a productive and interesting job, working with idols, than any other and also will be paid a good amount, so what are your views?"

I couldn't respond right away therefore I was trying to think over it inside my head more rationally and practically than emotionally right now. Well thinking of it, it wasn't a bad option too, in fact it sounded quite cool and I have been following Kpop since my new teens and this would be a great way to interact with different idols as well, but at the same point I was low key unsure about saying yes too.

"So what do you think Hana-ssi?" The male repeated his question, his words and gaze both very hopeful and pleading as I sighed nodding my head as I could jot down more plus points out of it than any negative ones. The latter's eyes widen when I answered in approval as he cheered and celebrated, thanking me several times as I nodded giving off a smile in return trying to be as less awkward and impolite as I could.

He quickly pulled out a contract out of his drawer and put it in front of me cheerfully. I took the pen in between my fingers and went through the text written on the contract before finally signing it on the bottom of the page.

"Congratulations" He applauded as I thanked and the two of us shook are hands as I was an official employee under his company now. I know what ever I had to go through because of Hyunjin was something I could never forget but I still had to think about my family and my future too rather than just sticking onto taking revenge.

Though my heart wasn't satisfied with it, but after all I had to take it back now, plus he already got bashed too, this much that he started crying, so I wont even regret taking it back now.... Maybe?

I took my stuff and got up from there before bowing good bye and walking towards the door to exit when suddenly a very important and vital question which I should've asked before, popped into my head and I immediately turned back.

"But PD-nim... Specifically which group has been assigned to me?" I asked out, the latter's happy expression turned more into a plain ones as if he didn't want to answer this one question. My eyes widen for a mere second as my heart skipped a beat, wait- no way!!

".....Stray Kids"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.6K 50
❝do you hear that? it's the sound of my heart breaking.❞ ❝don't be dumb. jeongin's just cracking eggs.❞ hwang hyunjin and kwon areum are friends. the...
180K 9.3K 55
in which lee minho just broke up with his girl friend, and hwang hyunjin is really lonely. HIGHEST RANKINGS! #1 in 'hyunho' - 04/01/2...
49.9K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
609K 9.1K 12
[ c o m p l e t e d ] CAUTION⚠️-Adult Content/Smut Stay away if you don't like this things Y/N is an innocent girl.One day he meets Hyunjin, the hot...