Second chances . Cameron Dall...

By AaronObsessedx

• I hope one day you find someone who can make flowers grow even during the saddest parts of life • More

Flashback .
A day to remember
Im yours and your mine
Just the two of us .
Was anything you said true ?
Second chances ?
I've missed you
Yes !
Meeting the fam!
I couldn't make him happy enough .
AUTHORS NOTE ♡♥♡♥
Authors note again '
I dont want this to end .
Seperated .
Unexpected Surprise
Its just one of those days .
This is the end for us .
Wreck !
Sorry sorry sorry
College girl !
Urrrr suprise ?
Well be responsible enough...
1 month visit .
author note !
Family
Back to Colorado
4 Months !
crying for help
AUTHORS NOTE !
Happiness and pain
half and half ?
New years , new beginnings !
best things to come !
Daddy Dallas .
tying the knot .
❤️AUTHORS NOTE❤️
NEW FANFIC!!
Plzzz

time flies

72 1 0
By AaronObsessedx

*Cameron's POV*

I wake up to my arms wrapped around Emily as her heads snuggled into my chest . I watch her chest move up and down as she snores quietly .

no more days I think to myself . Time does really go by fast and before you know it the day comes . I wasn't ready for Emily to leave to Colorado and get the scholarship she dreams of . It's just that I'm scared , I'm scared I might lose her or she might someone better you never know .

I get pulled out of my thoughts once Emily moves "Goodmorning" she mumbles "Goodmorning babe" I kiss her forehead and pulling her closer into me . "August 3rd" she sighs looking into my eyes with doubt "I know" I respond "Cameron I don't have-" "Emily , you've always dreamt about being a nurse . now it's your chance I'm not going to let you back out" I reassure her as she smiles looking up at me

"But .. what about us" she asks sitting up . "Yeah sure we can always text , call , and stuff but it won't ever be the same" she shrugs sitting on my lap . "Ill promise you one thing" I smile grabbing her pinky "Ill go visit you once every month , how ever long I can I will" I sit up and lay her on-top of me kissing her soft plump lips .

"I don't want to go" she cries sitting up breaking my heart "Emily , this is something that only comes around once . You can't risk this . As much as I want you to stay here with me , you have to go" I say holding back my tears .

Emily's arms wrap around me and cries . I hug back not wanting to let go "Stay strong for me please" Emily gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom washing up . Her flights at 6:30pm and it's already 10 !

I quickly make the bed and walk into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth . I watch as Emily brushes out her hair pulling it into a side pony tail . I walk into the room pulling on some black jeans , and a simple blue tank with my black vans .

I wait for Emily on the bed and scroll through twitter . I tweet 'all I ever need' with an image of Emily and I kissing at the beach . I remember that day clearly , and I won't forget a thing .

"Does this look good" I didn't even notice she came into the room and changed . She has ripped red skinny jeans , white converse and a white ruffly tank top . "Hot" I laugh grabbing her hand and walking downstairs

"Where's all the guys ?" she asks looking outside "I don't know , maybe they went out ?" I shrug "What do you want to do today princess ?" I ask "Let's do something we haven't done" she suggests "Like what ?" she shrugs thinking

"Let's film the boyfriend and girlfriend tag" she smiles "I'm up for it" I reply "Let's film it where our first date was outside" she blushes and pulls me upstairs grabbing my camera .

"Right here !" she says laying the blanket on the ground as I set up the camera . "Alright"

"Hey it's Emily , and my wonderful boyfriend Cameron Dallas . Today I leave for college and we decided to film the boyfriend tag" "And don't forget to check my channel for the girlfriend tag" I smile looking at Emily

"Okay first question . What's my favorite drink ?" she asks raising her eyebrows . "Dr.Pepper" I reply as she nods and laughs "Favorite ice cream flavor ?" oh crap "He's going to get this wrong , I know it" she laughs

"Chocolate ! boo ya !" I yell throwing my hands up "Ew no ! Chocolate is the worst flavor of ice cream" she laughs "Then what is it ? you never told me this" "Oh yes I have dallas ! Cookie dough !" she says back in a sassy tone

I look back smiling at the man walking towards us .

*Emilys POV*

"Already the 2nd question and we have an argument" some one laughs . I turn around shocked of who's standing in front of me . "Sean !" I cry covering my mouth running into his arms . "Your all grown up Emily" he cries hugging me tight .

"I knew you'd make it" I smile looking at his military uniform . "Wouldn't let you and mom down for anything" he laughs looking at cameron "Hi I'm Sean , Emily's brother" he puts his hand out shaking Cameron's "I'm Cameron , Emily's boyfriend"

"Welcome to the family" Sean greets pulling cameron in for a hug . Cameron walks over stopping the camera and closing it . "You were the first person that came to my mind when I got off that plane" Sean's smiles hugging me "I'm sorry I couldn't have been here for your graduation Em , but I bet you looked beautiful" he smiles reminding me so much of my dad , but nothing compared to him .

"I felt so beautiful in the after party dress" I laugh remembering that night . "Did you like your car ?" he asks as his lips curve into a grin "Yes mom knew me so well !" I shriek grabbing waters for all of us "Ahem I know you so well" he laughs .

"Sean ! you bought me it" I ask laughing as he nods "Gosh I love you brother !" I yell kissing his cheek .

"Maybe I should introduce cameron a bit more" I chuckle looking at cameron "Actually cameron and I have been talking when I have time to call you know it was hard but I find him the right guy who will protect you" he laughs looking at Cameron . "So you helped make this happen ?" I ask smiling at cameron "Well Sean's already wanted to come surprise you before college , I just helped work it out" he replys

"Two most important boys in my life" I smile kissing cameron "Emily I was wondering if you would want to come meet Ashley , my fiancé ?" Sean asks and I look at cameron "you go it's fines , I have stuff to do anyways" cameron reassures and I kiss his lips a goodbye .

The drive to Ashely's house wasn't too bad , only 30 minutes or so . Sean has a huge smile on his face and I can't help but admire how his cheeks turned red "Aww Sean your blushing" I joke bumping into him as he opens the door .

There she was sitting on the couch doing some book work . Her blonde hair was curled pined back and she was wearing a long dark green dress .

"Emily this is Ashely my fiancé , Ashely this is my sister Emily" Sean introduces me and Ashley pulls me in for hug until I bump into something , I look down excitement filling up inside me .

"Oh my gosh ! I'm going to be an auntie" I shriek looking at the bump "How long are you ?" I ask as she rubs her belly "I'll be 6 months next week" she smiles "The genders a boy" Ashley proudly says .

"Welcome to the family , glad your part of it . can't wait to meet my little nephew !" I giggle "So tell me about you Emily" she asks placing two glasses of ice tea on the table .

"Well I just finished school and I'm actually leaving for college today" I laugh as a knot forms in my throat "Oh gosh that's amazing ! what college ?"

"Colorado University in Denver" she nods smiling bright "And my boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months" I proudly say not mentioning our engagement .

"Wow so how does he feel about college for you ?" she questions "He really wants me to accomplish my dream , well just have to make time to visit eachother" I reassure . "And his name is ?" "Cameron , Cameron Dallas" I blush and my heart starts dancing .

"He's pretty cute , I've seen his videos a few times" she jokes nudging my shoulder "You watch them ?" "My little sister is obsessed with him !" she laughs . Man I like Ashley already .

"Oh my gawd is that a ring ?" shoot , Sean's going to be angry I didn't tell him sooner . "Uh yeah , I'm engaged"

I proudly announce holding my hand out so Ashley could view my ring .

"That is gorgeous !" she shrieks opening her arms for a hug . "I'm so happy for you two ! I got to meet this guy soon !" I laugh nodding "Okay , but please do not tell Sean I want to" she nods laughing .

*Cameron's POV*

"Emily will be here in pretty soon !" I announce

The guys all wanted to throw Emily a surprise party before she left , and I gotta say the guys know how to throw a party !

The house has a banner spelling out congrats on the ceiling so when you walked it you could see it . There was blue and purple decorative paper flowing throwing the ceilings , and a sign that read "Don't party too much without us" and all our signatures with a little note .

I wouldn't say my note was little , it took up a pretty big amount . "Pizzas here !" jack j yells walking in .

I walk over to the kitchen to see what we got . Pizza , vanilla cake ems favorite , and Nash's mom made some chocolate covered strawberries .

"Guys she's here" matt screams as everyone hides . Once Emily unlocked the door everyone screamed "Suprise" and running towards her .

"Oh my gosh , you guys did this ?" Emily covers her mouth in shock giving everyone a hug . "you guys are the best , I guess that why your family !" she cries .

She walks over to me hugging me tight "Thank you , I love you . I love you all actually" she turns around grabbing my arms and placing them on her shoulders .

"Well let's eat !" matt yells grabbing the first slice of pizza "Mmm my favorite food !" Emily yells pulling me with her .

We all just hang out there eating an enjoying these last moments with Emily before she leaves . We began to cut the cake and all take a family photo .

When it comes to eating Emily would be the best person to have , but she's mine so no one can have her .

After an hour or so emily walks up to me grabbing my hand . "We should start going" she says looking away . "Hey , remember what I said you hve to stay strong , for me for all of us" I remind her kissing her forehead .

We walk upstairs to grab her bags . she pulls me over to the mirror and grabs my hand placing it on her left breast . "That's how fast it goes when im with you , because your the only one that has my heart" she smiles as I grab her face kissing it passionately .

"Common lets go college girl" I laugh trying to ease the moment . I grab her bags walking downstairs as she begins saying her byes I put them in the car . Once I walk in the house Emily is crying in Shawn's arms as he tells her it's okay .

"don't get to big shawn , I'll miss you a lot" Emily cries as he laughs "I won't get to big without you , love you me stay safe" he kisses her forehead and we began walking out .

As I pull out all the guys stand outside waving and Emily proudly waves back . "I'll miss them" she whispers .

"We are all going to miss you I'm sure , you always made me breakfast !" I laugh as I turn on the radio singing along to 'Rude'

AT THE AIRPORT ------

"Flight 203 is now boarding . Flight 203 is now boarding" Emily looks at me tears filling her eyes . "I love you so much" she cries hugging me as I pick her up "Its for a good cause" I shrug kissing her lips "Don't forget about me" she says looking down . I pick her head up looking into her eyes "Not ever will I forget about the girl who changed my world . Your still my girl , always will be . Now go finish your dreams baby girl"

I kiss her lips one more time , knowing I'll miss them , I'll miss everything about her . She begins walking away slowly into the entrance . She turns around one last time before walking off and smiles slowly waving bye .

As her plane takes off my eyes burn , and I bury my head into my hands . Cameron you promise her you'd stay strong , now man up .

My phone vibrates and I take it out my pocket unlocking it . 'Love you , text you when I land (: <3 xoxo' I smile sending I love you back .

I walk out the airport and start driving home . It's crazy how everything isn't going to be the same for a while , but tomorrow my girl is starting off the way to succeeding her dream .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
964K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
68.2K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...