Accidentally In Love // Raura

By HereComesForever_xo

"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot woul... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

1.1K 51 3
By HereComesForever_xo

L a u r a

I walk back inside with Noah. Still amazed on how sweet he is. Just as I was about to get to the elevator I realised I never said goodbye to Ross, whoops. I didn't mean to forget him, I just got a little too excited.

I rushed outside as fast as I could hoping I would catch Ross before he left. I open the door excited because I could still see a car and a figure outside. I was about to yell his name when I saw him talking to someone. Was that.. Becca? Oh come on really?! I slowly went back inside without being noticed. I was peering through the window so I could see what happened between them. I was almost certain that they couldn't see me.

Becca looked my way and I quickly ducked hoping I wasn't caught. I slowly looked out the window again and saw Ross helping Becca into his car. Maybe he was just giving her a lift home? I watched them drive off continuing to stare out the window even though they were gone. Like if I stared long enough they would come back, even though I knew that wasn't happening.

Noah came over and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You alright?" He whispered in my ear.

"Um yeah, I was just, I thought I left my, um, I'm fine." Is all I manage to say. I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Okay." He says but it sounds more like a question.

"Let's just go to bed, I'm pretty tired." I say.

We walk back to the apartment in silence. Once we get up there I walk into our bedroom expecting Noah to be following behind but I don't see him. I walk out to find where he was. I see him siting on the couch.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask.

"Uh not yet. You go ahead I'll be in there soon." He replies.

I nod in answer.

I go back to our bedroom and do my nightly routine. I finally hop into bed and it felt so good. I wasn't actually tired. I just wanted this day to be over, so I told Noah that hoping we would just go straight to bed. Why didn't he come to bed with me? He always went to bed when I did. If you ask me Noah has been acting strange since he saw me. I told myself it was nothing and tried to go to sleep not wanting to think about it anymore.

/ /

It had been a couple of days since I last saw Ross. I hadn't heard from him, although I didn't really expect to because I never gave him my number. I wish I did now. It would of been good to see him and the rest of his family again. Now who knows if I will see him again. Why are my thoughts so consumed on Ross?

I start to think of Noah and how sweet it was for him to bring me those flowers a couple of days ago. He seemed so tense that night. I was asleep before he came to bed. On the surface everything has been fine with us but I don't know it's like his bodies there and his mind is in another place. Last night he surprised me with a home cooked meal. It was really sweet and thoughtful. It seemed like every time I had a doubt about him he did something that would change my mind. Which is fine, I guess.

I finally decide to get up. I was just lying in bed not wanted to get out of the warm covers just yet. I sit up in bed and look around the room. I start to frown, did Noah finally clean up? I get out of bed and walk out into the lounge room.

"NOAH?" I yell.

I waited for a response but nothing.

I walk around the apartment and no sign of him. Is he hiding or something?

"NOAH?" I repeat.

Once again nothing, just silence.

I go to my phone to see if he's left me a message or something but still nothing! I was just about to call him when something catches my eye.

I start to notice that the apartment isn't clean, it's empty. All of his belongings are gone. My phone drops out of my grip and falls to the floor.

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 61
What happens when you meet the love of your life in one single moment? Do you meet again? What will your future be? Find out when you read Before We...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
16.5K 954 34
Princess Laura has come of age. She has to marry a prince and take the throne. But there seems to be a problem. She is having troubles finding the ri...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...