Jerza Shorts

By Jewellery_Bits

(Ew the cover sucks) This is technically a drabbles book, but I thought 'shorts' would be better. These ideas... More

Jerza Shorts
Requests + Important Note!!
Help
Deal
Stain
Drawings
Heights
Shirt Thief
Protection
Naps
Cuddling
Wonders
Scrambled
Mine
Netflix And Chill
Stealing Cookies
Vending Machine
Dreamy Reality
Umbrella
Ghost Of You
Ghost Of You Ver 2
I Told You So
Barista
Gym Humidity
Ending 2 of Gym Humidity
Roommate Problems
Attention Seeker
Distractions
Tuition
Scenes
Goodmornings
Tuition PT2
Late
Valentine Cramps
Valentine Cramps Ver 2
Steps
Taller
Dominant
Hair
Club
Cat
Secrecy
Hidden
Sweat
Shameful Snap
Unbelievable
Alone Time
Sundays
Neighbour
Ridiculous
Library
Thunder
Smile
Pillow
Under the Blanket
Kitchen Tiles
Concierge
Handwriting
When The Kids Are Asleep
Knight In Stunning Armour
Jazz
Checkpoint
Lead
Soothing
Tremble
Comet
Déjà Vu
To See The Stars
Kiss Me
Enchanting
Cheesecake

Bra Snatch

1.9K 45 18
By Jewellery_Bits

YOUR OTHER BDAY GIFT 3/3

EDIT 7th May 2020: i hate this drabble with a passion

Rated M

Waking up next to your sleeping, naked girlfriend on her bed was a thing Jellal experienced a lot. But to him, that wasn't a bad thing at all. He always woke up before her, meaning he could act out his bra thievery game as usual.

He looked at the digital clock beside him reading 3:30pm. He remembered being at a party with Erza last night and waking up on a Sunday afternoon wasn't really an unusual thing to him.

He turned his head to see if she was still under slumber. Guessing he was safe, he had his mischevious smirk on. He got out of his bed, put on his clothings, and started to search for her bra. He couldn't quite pinpoint where he threw it away last night, but it had to be in this room.

He had a memory of it being quite trophy-worthy. Laces tainted with a red rose's dye stitched into a revealing piece just for him to keep.

But he looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. Lastly, he looked under the bed, but groaned afterwards because it wasn't there too. He pulled out his head and sat up.

Jellal almost fell after seeing his girlfriend awake and sitting on the bed. "You startled me."

Ignoring his complaint, Erza put on a smug face. "Were you looking for this?" she pulled out her bra from under her pillow. He was lost for words. Not once she caught him while he was in the middle of his thievery. "Today isn't your day, Fernandez."

He chuckled. "You might win today, but you've only won once. I've won a thousand times."

"We-- well technically, you just started this game three weeks ago," she pointed out. He only shrugged.

"I'll get that bra," he declared.

"Or you know, I can bring you to the store so you can buy one your own," she laughed. Noticing that she was distracted, he lunged towards her and pinned her down on the bed. "Hey!"

With his hands holding her arms down above her head, he used his teeth to grab the bra in her hand. Quickly before she could do anything, he ran to her door.

"I win!" he yelled, while running down the staircase. Out of frustration, she screamed. It's not like he's going to do anything with it, she just despised losing. When she goes over to his house and takes a shower, she uses one of the bras he stole anyway.

But she decided since he took away her victory, he won't be sleeping with her for awhile.

-----
This came to me when I couldn't find my bra and thought I lost it again lol.

Edit: istg this is so damn bad ew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 38 14
My little collection of Dramione one-shots. Mostly fluff but has lots of magic and heart-clenching romance. (Update) I'm hoping to make most of thes...
32.1K 685 19
Heyo! This is a book full of Marichat oneshots. I'd appreciate it if y'all commented and hit the little star in the corner. It really helps me out, a...
35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
102K 2.3K 63
a book full of JERZA One shots