An Original Guardian

By emmyhowrse

Original Guardians are spirits are considered the daughters and sons of man in moon himself. They have all o... More

before
rise of a new guardian
rise of a new guardian part 2
waking up
a little fun
past
the fourth day
the fourth day Allison's POV
adjusting to new powers
what north thinks of Allison.
a visit from pitch
pitches lair
a dream
a dream Allison's POV
what happened?
truth or dare
when I died
karaoke
the battle
after the battle
kidnapped
kidnapped part 2
kidnapped part 3
Find her
kidnapped part 4
find her part 2
kidnapped part 5
kidnapped part 5
kidnapped ~getting weak( part 6 of kidnapped)
kidnapped ~dark training ( part 7 of kidnapped)
taking arms against the guardians
Enemy or friend?

kidnapped Avalon's POV

52 3 0
By emmyhowrse

Me and jack woke up at the same time. as usual I was looking out the window at the sunrise. Jack leaned over and I felt his cool lips brush my cheek. Before I could turn to look at him he ran out of the room. I smiled and shook my head at his cheekiness. I got dressed and left my room. Jack jumped out from behind my door and I said boo. I surprised him and he fell. I laughed. I tried to help him up but he was laughing so hard he couldn't stand. North and the other guardians came to see what all the ruckus was about. I let them see the happiness in my eyes. North looked at the scene in front of him and said" What happened?!! why did you push Jack?!!" Before jack could respond I said " I didn't push him. I surprised him. he was trying to scare me." Jack looked me in the eye. North grunted and walked away, the guardians following him. I finished helping jack up and we went to eat breakfast. when I finished I went to my room to read. no one followed me. After reading for a few minutes Pitch appeared. " I told you that you couldn't trust the guardians, especially jack. All they want you for is to have someone to blame when something happens. " he said. " so what? I'm used to that. and I don't care. I'm used to it. " I said. I felt like arguing with someone. suddenly pitch struck at me with black sand. He missed and I laughed. I battled him for about 20minutes before he struck me hard in the head.  I went unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.6K 26
300 years is a long time for the child Jack to be alone, then MIM choose him to be a guardian. But what if refused, and what if he didn't side with P...
235 31 3
What if there were individuals with the power to control Emotion? To change how you feel at their own whim, and their life was key in maintaining the...
96.5K 2.5K 24
Lupa was made a spirit for reasons unknown to her. Ever since her first moment, she'd been all on her own with no one to guide her. Finally, when the...
545K 16.2K 35
All Rights are Reserved for Dreamworks. I don't own the cover either. Hope you enjoy. You are an 18 year old girl who lost her mom in a car accident...