Henry Danger Oneshots

By elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... More

Silence
Electric
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
Silence (2)
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Armageddon
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
Ancient History
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Shocked
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Panic

5.6K 74 95
By elle_mckinnon

Episode: Broken Armed and Dangerous

It all happened too fast. One minute Ms. Shapen was flinging the ball, the next it was hitting Charlotte. That was not how it was supposed to happen. Then they are yelling about my fake arm.

"Why are you wearing a fake arm?"

"Piper!"

"What is wrong with you?" She yells, pulling off my hoodie.

Everyone immediately gasps. Oh god. They saw. They saw my cast. They know I'm Kid Danger.

"You've got a broken arm!" Piper states.

I look over to Rai and Schwoz, they look panicked.

"Oh my god! Henry Hart is Kid Danger!"  I hear Charlotte mention something along the lines of, "So much better than my plan."

Panic sets through my veins like fire. Piper is freaking out while Melvin keeps poking me.

"Why were you hiding your broken arm? We have a right to know!"

"L-Listen everybody! Stop poking me! I'm not kid danger ok!" I try to say, but the crowd just gets louder. Anxiety fills me as the questions grow louder.

"How long have you been Kid Danger!?"

"Who's Captain Man?!"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

There are just to many questions. I look over to Charlotte with panic in my eyes. I lock eyes with her for a split second before running. I run to the janitors closet and lock the door. I feel panic set in the pit of my stomach.

Sliding down the wall into a ball, I start to hyperventilate.

Fists bang on the door.

"Kid! Kid open up, it's alright. It's just me."

"Henry, it's Charlotte, just open up. It's ok."

I cover my ears as a headache sets in. Oh god make it stop. Everything is so loud.

Ever sense my reflexes were heightened, so were my senses. I can hear everything. The pounding of fists on the doors. The whispers of my classmates. The water running through the pipes. It's too much. All of it. It's all to much. I run my hands through my hair obsessively.

I hear Rai and Schwoz talking outside, but everything else is so loud. Everything is so bright. I scratch at my arm. Pain should distract me.

Let's just say it doesn't. I start scratching at my eyes. I scratch so hard my eyes might even come out.

Just as the brightness dies down again, the sound starts to scream in my ears. I my hands scrabble to my ears. I make gashes around my ears. Hoping, praying the noise will stop.

Tears flow down my eyes from the pain of the scratches and the pain from the sounds in my ears.

It's too much.

It's too much.

Rai's Point Of View

"Kid! Kid open up, it's alright, it's just me."

"Henry, it's Charlotte, just open up. It's ok."

I continue to knock on the door.

"Rai, vait. Stop!" Schwoz orders.

I look at him but I do what he says.

"What?"

"Henry has 'eightened reflexes right?"

I nod.

"He also has 'eightened senses. If he vis 'aving a panic attack, like I think he vis, he vis also going through sensory overload. He can hear everything. And I mean everything."

Horror shoots through me. I had been banging on the door. That must be like thunder.

"Everyone shut up!" I order to the students.

Everyone does.

"Ok, I need you all to go to your classrooms. All your questions will be answered in about and hour and a half, but I need you to leave and be very quiet." Rai orders.

Some students mutter their disagreement.

"What did I just say?"

They shut up.

They leave the hall, even Piper. Once everyone is out of the hall, besides Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz and I, I lightly rap on the door.

"Henry?" I whisper. "Can you open the door, everyone's gone."

After a few seconds, the door opens slightly.

"They're gone?" He whispers. I nod. He opens his door for us to come in.

His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was disheveled and scratch marks littered his arm and around his ears and eyes.

Oh my god. If he has enhanced senses, he could probably see everything so brightly he'd want to scratch his eyes out. And that's what he tried to do. The same with his ear drums.

We make our way over to him and wrap him in a hug.

He leans into it.

"So what are we going to do?" He whispers.

"Kid, I don't know. Everyone is already suspicious because you ran out." I say. He sighs and pulls out of the hug. "Henry, it's your identity, I don't see anyway for us to keep this under wraps any longer. So what if they know."

"Are you going to tell them who you are?" He asks. His voice returning.

"If you are, I am."

"I am going to. We're going to have to help put some better security enforcements on my house though. I don't want my family getting hurt because of me."

"Of course Kid. We can't have your mom getting hurt." He slaps me.

"Hey! I'm ok."

Henry chuckled lightly. This was not right. Henry was never this quiet.

"Are you ready to go out Hen?" Charlotte asked.

"No, I need another minute." He says hoarsely.

Henry's Point Of View

After a bit of simply sitting in silence, we finally leave the closet. We head to the school office.

I walk in. As soon as the receptionist sees me, her jaw drops.

"Oh my goodness. Mr. Hart, you should see the nurse."

"I will but I need to make an announcement over the P.A."

"You're not authorized to do that. Now I must ask you to"

"Speak to the nurse, I know. I need to make an announcement. And trust me. You are going to want to hear it."

I take the phone and lift it to my mouth.

"Hi?" I speak into it. The same words are echoed back on the speakers. "Ok this thing works."

I take a deep breath.

"I, Henry Hart, need everyone to the main area. Where you all discovered my fake arm. Now."

I hang up the phone.

"Again, Mr. Hart, please see a nurse or at least take some bandages."

I nod and grab a bunch of those thin strip bandages.

I sit on the steps as Charlotte bandages my eyes, arm and ears. Any bleeders are cleaned with tissues. People start to fill in. Piper at the front.

All eager to hear the truth.

A teacher hands me a microphone. I thank him quietly.

"Hi everyone. So a lot went down a half hour ago. So first, any questions before I get into it?"

At once everyone raises their hand.

"Melvin."

"Are you Kid Danger?"

"I'm getting into that. Are there any questions that aren't about me being Kid Danger?"

Every hand goes down.

Just as I was about to start speaking, Evelyn Hall comes rushing in with her camera crew.

The news? Who called the news? I look to Rai. He nods. Oh. He did. Well everyone's going to know anyway.

"Evelyn Hall, hello Mr. Henry Hart, there has been speculation of the identity of Kid Danger. Now, today, there are theories that you are Kid Danger. Care to explain?"

"Yes, first, back up. And get this on video." Evelyn and the camera crew back up to give me some space.

Everyone seemed to be vibrating with anticipation.

"My name is Henry Hart, I'm 17 and ya, I'm Kid Danger."

The hall immediately erupted into yells and questions.

"Quiet, please!" I order. Everyone immediately stops. "I'm sure you all have. Thousands of questions, but let me explain, if there are any after you can ask them. Do you agree to these terms?" Everyone nods.

"Ok. Like I said, I'm Kid Danger, I started this job when I was 13.
No. I'm not a child soldier. I love this job.
Yes, I'm just a kid, but I am trained for this job.
My hypermotility was taken from me a little while ago.
Rai Manchester is Captain Man. He's right here.
Now are there anymore questions?" I ask as Rai joins me.

At once a bunch of hands fly up.

"Oliver."

"How do we know you're telling the truth?"

Right. Ok.

"Ok." I pull my gum tube out of my pocket. "I'm gonna blow a bubble."

"You're gonna blow a bubble?" Piper repeats.

"I'm gonna blow you mind." I say. I quickly look at Rai and smile.

I pop a gum ball in my mouth. I quickly blow a bubble. Green light surrounded me before revealing myself as Kid Danger.

Everyone was speechless.

"You're Kid Danger and Captain Man." Piper stated.

"I'm Kid Danger." I confirm.

"I'm Captain Man."

The crowd erupts.

"I am here with 17 year old Henry Hart and Rai Manchester, who just confirmed themselves to be Kid Danger and Captain Man!

"What made you say, 'You're not a child soldier'? Seems like something a brainwashed child soldier would say, doesn't it?"

"No, I'm not a soldier. I wanted this job. I chose to work here. I can quit whenever I want."

"How did you even sign up for this job?"

"Pass."

"Pass?"

"No further questions. Thank you but I'm done here."

I walk off the stage. I walk up to Piper.

"Come with me." I tell her. I leave Rai to speak with the press.

Dumbfounded, she follows.

We push through the crowd.

Once we are behind the school, I pop a gum ball and change back.

"When?" Piper asks.

"When I was 13"

"Junk 'n Stuff..." She realizes.

"Ya."

"Hen, why didn't you tell me?"

"I was told to take an oath."

"I understand. You know life is never going to be the same right? You're a celebrity."

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "I know. Nothing will ever be the same."

- time skip -

Piper was right about one thing. Life wasn't the same.

I had paparazzi staking out my house. Taking photos as soon as I left the door taking pictures of Piper, her being the superhero's little sister and everything.

I remember leaving once for school with Piper and we were swarmed by paparazzi, demanding to know what clothes line Piper was wearing  and what I had done on the last mission.

It was a bit stressful at first but we got used to it.

My parents were disappointed that I never told them but they are so proud of me for all that I do.

We had to update the security of the Man Cave but all in all, revealing our identity was ok.
Also I feel like an Avenger ™️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
15.8K 307 10
Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger and it's characters...
227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
96.4K 1.6K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...