UNREQUITED LOVE โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

By LoveARsindu

They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
โค๏ธEpilogueโค๏ธ

Chapter 46

12K 482 9
By LoveARsindu

Sameer is missing Piyu too badly. He want to cancel this stupid deal and go back to her. But he knows how much he and his staff worked hard to get this deal and he also knows Piyu will kill him if he did that.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He thought it's just 3 weeks more and he will be with her. He also thinks that he will confess his love to her when he gets back to India.

Few girls here had tried to approach him and also made a move on him. But he didn't even let them touch him. He was Sam to his best friends but to the whole world he is the ruthless and  arrogant businessman Sameer Khanna.

He turns cold, arrogant and angry automatically when he is in his business mode and no one messes with him. He totally forgets everything when he is doing work.

But he will not forget Piyu though as he breathes her name with his every heart beat. He managed to call his Mom two times and Piyu three times out of his busy schedule.

He also texted her few times whenever he missed her. Yesterday also he texted her when he was having his dinner but he didn't get any reply. He thought she must be busy and waited but he got worried when he didn't get any reply for hours.

This never happened as she always replies immediately whenever he texted. He sent her some messages regarding where is she but he didn't get any reply again.

He got paranoid and texted Rads. He got panicked when she also didn't reply to him as it was impossible for Rads to not to reply him because her phone is always glued to her hands.

Did something happened to them?

That thought itself made him restless. Immediately he dialed on Rads number. She didn't pick the call and he dialed again.

" Hello." Came the irritated voice of Rads.

" Rads! Where are you? Why didn't you answered my messages and calls?" He asked her.

" I was in a meeting Sam." Rads said.

" Oh! Where is Piyu? She is not replying to my messages."

" She must be busy Sam, you are worrying unnecessarily." Rads huffed.

" No! She never does that. You call her now and find out where is she." Sam said worried.

" I am hungry Sam, I should eat first. You call her for yourself." Rads yelled.

" If she is busy then I don't want to disturb her and I don't want to sound desperate to her. So you please call her and find out." Sam pleaded her.

" Urghhh! Sam you owe me for this. " she said frustrated out of hunger.

" Of course I will give you a big treat after I come back." Sam promised.

" OK then." She said and hung up.

Sam waited for her call and when he got the call, he jumped in his place. Rads told him that Piyu is alright and was busy that's why she didn't answer. Sam sighed in relief.

And now he is currently going to his place where he is staying at California after a business meeting. He went into his room and removed his coat and shirt. He was so tired and wanted to take a hot shower to relax.

His phone started to ring and he took it out to see Piyu was calling him. His face lit up like a thousand watts bulb just seeing her name flashing on his screen.

" Hello Piyu." He said desperately to hear her voice.

" Hello Sam! Did I disturb you?" She asked him.

" No! You didn't. And call me Sammy." He said sternly.

" Oops! It just slipped out of my mouth." Piyu said sheepishly.

" Its Ok, What are you doing? " He asked her.

" I just got up, it's weekend today.... So no office." She said.

" I am glad that your first thought is about me after you woke up." He said smiling and the phone went silent.

" Are you blushing?" He teased her.

" Huh.... No." She said blushing.

" I wish I was there with you now to kiss your adorable blushing cheeks." He said honestly which again made her speechless.

" I. I....." She stammered.

" Did I make you blush so much that you are unable to speak?" He again teased her.

" What No!" She squeaked.

" Then? "

" Arghh..... It is easy texting you rather than talking." She groaned making him laugh.

" So my baby girl was blushing." He said and her breath got hitched at the word my.

" Sammy! I called you to say sorry that I couldn't reply to you yesterday." She said diverting the topic.

" It's Ok but next time drop a little text when you are busy, I was worried like hell." He said to her.

" Sorry! Next time I will take care." She said to him.

" But where were you? " He asked her.

" Ahh..... Yesterday...... You know there was this marriage proposal to........... " She got cut off.

" WHAT? YOU WENT TO MEET A GUY FOR MARRIAGE?" Sam yelled on the phone with shock.

Many thoughts are running in his mind. He is getting flashes of Piyu getting married to someone else. Anger flashed through him when he thought of Piyu with another guy.

" What! No! " She tried to say but......

" You went for a marriage proposal? I mean meeting a guy to marry? You cannot do that! Why didn't you tell me about this before? Do our friends know? Oh God! Why this is happening to me? What should I do now?  I am not even in India to do anything now." Sam ranted in panic and Piyu listened to his whole rant with wide eyes.

" Sammy No! Yesterday me and Jai went to meet........" She was again cut off by him.

" What? Jai went with you? That means Jai liked the whole idea of you meeting a guy for marriage? Did he approve? I know Jai hates me but I didn't expect him to let you meet another guy........." His rant didn't stop which irritated Piyu very much.

" Shut up! Just shut up! " She yelled on the phone which made him shut up.

" But..... "

" No! Just Shut up and listen to me." She shouted at him.

" Ok. " He sighed.

" Where are you? " She asked him.

" In my room." He frowned.

" Ok then." She said and hung up the call.

" What the....." He looked bewildered at phone as why she ended the call suddenly.

When he was about to dial her, his phone rang. It was a video call from Piyu and Sam answered it smiling.

" Hey! " Piyu said looking at his face.

" Hey, Why this video call? " Sam asked her.

" You wouldn't listen to me and so I thought I would explain to you like this." Piyu rolled her eyes.

" Ok, it's good seeing you after long time Piyu." Sam smiled.

" It's been only one week Sammy." She shook her head smiling.

" I know but it felt like a year to me." He said to her.

" Oh." That was only she could say.

" Piyu, did you really went to meet a guy?" Sam asked skeptically.

" Oh God! No Sammy! Surely I went for a marriage proposal but not for me it's for Jai." Piyu said to him.

" Oh! I thought it's for you." Sam sighed in relief and Piyu bit back her  smile.

She explained him the whole thing that had happened yesterday with her and Jai and their encounter with the weird family. Sam laughed hearing that and at last felt proud hearing what she did for Jai.

" You didn't let me finish saying what I was about to say, you were in your own world of ranting." She huffed after saying the whole story.

" Hey! It's not my fault. I thought it was you who went to meet a guy and so I was hell worried." He defended himself.

" Why were you so worried even if I really went to meet a guy? " She asked him raising her eyebrows.

" Of course I will be worried!"

" Why? " She smirked.

" Because...... " He trailed off not knowing what to say.

She waited for him to say something and he fumbled with his words.

" I was just looking out for you." He said looking down.

" Yeah right." She sighed.

Sam sighed in relief and leaned onto the head board of his bed stretching the phone in his hand.

" So......" She was about to say something but went silent looking at the screen.

She can see him sitting there shirtless. She just stared at his sculpted chest gulping down her own saliva.

" Why are you looking at me like you saw something you shouldn't have seen?" He asked her frowning who is looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

" Sammy!" She shrieked and closed her eyes with her free hand.

That's when he realized that he doesn't have his shirt on. His eyes widened but next minute turned into mischief.

" Idiot! Go and wear a shirt." She said still closing her eyes.

He didn't respond instead just sat there smirking.

" Is your shirt on?"

She asked and he stayed silent.

" Sammy?"

She removed her hand and saw him sat there smirking showing his bare chest and stomach.

Oh Gosh! His abs!

Piyu thought staring at his body.

" Like what you see baby girl?" He asked smirking at her.

She realized that she was ogling at him and blushed furiously.

" Don't need to feel shy baby girl. This is all yours, only yours." He said showing his body clearly in the camera.

Piyu stared wide eyed at his God like body and bit her lip to control her thoughts in her mind.

Oh God! When did my mind got so dirty?

She thought biting her lip and looked down.

" Ahhh.... Baby girl don't do that, I cannot control my feelings." He groaned.

" What did I do?" she asked confused.

" You can't even imagine what you are doing to me by biting that lip of yours." He said to her running his hand through his hair.

" Sammy..... "

" Now I badly want to do that to you." Hebsaid huskily.

" What?" Came her shaky voice and she bit her lip again nervously.

" Don't bite your lips Piyu. I will do that when I come back to you. " He warned her sensually.

Piyu blushed red like a tomato.

" You look cute when you blush." He said admiring her flushed face.

" Shut up." She said.

" Make me." He smirked again.

" Urghh... What did I think when I video called you?" She muttered annoyingly.

" You thought of seeing my beautiful face and my hot body." He teased her.

" Good night." She said.

" No! Wait I want to talk to you more and I promise I won't tease you anymore." He pleaded her.

" You look so tired Sammy. First eat something and take a good sleep, we will talk later." She smiled at him.

" But....."

" Sammy!" She glared at him and he sighed loudly.

" Ok, I will eat and sleep. You enjoy your day." He said pouting.

" Awee.... I will talk to you again soon. Bye Good night."

" Bye and by the way you look sexy with your bed head and cute pyjamas."  He teased her again.

She blushed......again.

" Bye." She said and ended the call hiding her blush.

******

Things were running smoothly between Piyu and Sam. They talk whenever they are free and text when they don't have time. Both are busy with their works and meetings.

Though they missed each other, they were happy because this distance brought them close. They needed that space to understand each other and feelings for each other.

Another week had passed and both are counting days to be together.

Its weekend today and Piyu is waiting in the cafe for Rads to come. Her phone rang and smiled looking at the name flashing on her screen.

" Hi Sammy." She said chirpily.

" Hi Piyu, what are you doing?" He asked her.

" Nothing, just waiting for Rads in the Cafe." She said looking at the front from where Rads is coming.

" And look she is here." Piyu said.

When Rads asked who it is, Piyu replied that it's Sam and kept the call on speaker phone.

" Hello Sam!" Rads yelled at phone.

" Oh God! I am not deaf you know." He said rubbing his ear.

" I know." She shrugged and Piyu laughed.

" Where is Jai?" Sam asked.

" He acts too much grumpy nowadays for my liking." Rads huffed.

" Yeah especially, after we came back after that house where we went to see that girl." Piyu sighed sadly.

" I found the whole fiascio hilarious and I am upset you guys didn't invite me." Rads said faking hurt.

" That's why they didn't tell you." Sam butted in.

" Shut up! " Rads said angrily.

" Relax, I called you to tell something important." Sam said seriously gaining attention from the two.

" What? " They both asked.

" Jiju called me yesterday and in between our talks he told me that they found a potential groom for Meera." Sam paused.

" What! "

" Yes! And the most shocking thing is Meera agreed to meet him." Sam said concerned.

" What! "

They shouted again in shock earning looks from other people which they ignored clearly. They don't know Meera much but they know that Meera isn't the type of girl to agree for an arranged marriage.

" Yeah guys, I am worried for Jai. Did he say anything about him having feelings for Meera recently?" Sam enquired.

" No, he always denies it." Rads said huffing.

" He doesn't say but I can see that he likes her but denies maybe due to his family." Piyu said.

" Yeah, I also think that he has feelings for her but is not ready to accept." Sam says seriously.

" Says who? " Rads snorted rolling her eyes.

" Shut up." Both Sam and Piyu yelled at her.

Sam thought Rads said that to him and Piyu thought it was directed to her but they both don't know that she said that to both of them who cannot see love for each other in each other's eyes.

Rads rolled her eyes at them. They continued to talk about what to do and how to do. They decided on how to break the news to Jai first.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued...........

Please vote and Share your views on the chapter.

Stay Tuned..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
207K 10.8K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!๐Ÿ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™ ๐—š๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
161K 4.5K 19
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
6.1K 857 14
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...