Once Upon A Dare

By scaRredAngel33

One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?. More

Prologue
Chapter 1:Graduation day
Chapter 2:The dare and the Kiss
Chapter 3:The Day After
Chapter 4:The Interview
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.1
13.2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:PART 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 30

1.3K 57 8
By scaRredAngel33

Katherine what did you do?

"What on earth were you thinking,telling Emma I'm with Robin?!"Regina was hysterical running her hands through her hair in frustration.She took her phone out and dialled Emma's number."please Em please pick up..please"Sadly all her calls went straight to voice mail.She throw her phone on the floor out of anger.

"Gina I-I'm really sorry I honestly thought.. don't worry I will fix this,I'll explain to Emma everything"seeing Regina so mad make Kath feel guilty but it also bothers her why Regina's making it a big deal.

"What is there to explain Katherine huh tell me!"Kath squinted taking a step back,she know she fucked up big time because Regina's using her full name."Cause right now our relationship is over before it is even official so there's nothing left to fix Katherine AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"Regina yelled then walked out leaving Katherine completely stunned.

Kath's POV

Our relationship is already over before it is even official there's nothing left to fix AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

I just stood inside Gina's office stunned my mind is still processing her words.Relationship?what relationship is she talking about?well she did told me last week they're friends I even argued with her about it,but...No no no what am I thinking it's impossible Gina's not...I then spotted the note she was reading earlier now crumpled on the floor, I picked it up and read it.Woah!I gasp,no way!I read the note over and over.I can't believe it that's why she's taken a sudden interest on the marketing team because Emma supervises it,she wanted Emma going to her office frequently and also there was one time at the boardroom sneaking glances at each other,how the fuck did I miss that.I felt so stupid,being Gina's bestfriend I should've known.Arggghh I so freaking hate myself right now.

"I heard shouting,what's happening?"Rebecca entered and I instantly snuck the note in my pocket.I wonder if she knew what's going on.

"Nothing! j-just a little misunderstanding"I said also trying to convince myself.

"Reg was yelling,that's not little"Becs replied with an eyebrows raise at me and when she spotted the smashed phone on the floor she taps her left foot impatiently waiting for my answer.Should I tell her the truth?.

"I did something stupid that made Gina so mad"Becs shot me a you're screwed look.

"I know,I'm not feeling to good about myself and I need to find Gina you know how she is when she's mad"

"Good luck"Becs teased.

"Shut up,why don't you just help me"she put her hands up.

"Nah,I want to remain on the neutral side".actually I notice she's been distancing herself from Gina lately.Is it because of Emma?Does she know?

"You're a really a big help Becs".I scoffed."Anyways do you know where Emma is I also kinda want to talk to her."

"She went home after her last meeting she told me she's going to a concert tonight why?"her eyebrows quirked.

"Nothing,I just wanted to ask her about that the  "she Klaus" thing,anyways I have to go see you later Becs".

"Call me when you find her okay"well maybe I'm wrong and she doesn't know.

I went to the only place Gina would be when she's upset and I was right she's there.I slowly approached her

"Why didn't you tell me Gina?"I said as I took a seat beside her.She scoffed"As if it's just that easy"

"But still"I replied.

"What do you want me to say,hey Kath I think I'm into girls now and me and Emma had this little thing going on for almost a month now"she said with sarcasm."Knowing our history I'm sure you will think it's another plan of mine to get back at Emma"she continued and I felt kinda hurt.

"You really thinks so?,God Gina I'm your fuckin' bestfriend.No matter what,I'm gonna support you even if this whole thing is a little overwhelming for me"

"Okay I'm sorry"

We continued to talk,Gina began to tell me how their relationship started and while she's talking I see the way her eyes sparkle and her lips curved a smile.I think she has fallen for her hard and it doubles my guilt.I ruin something so pure and so cute?.

"Gina I am truly sorry,it's all my fault"

"No Kath,it's not just you I am also to blame.If only I'm honest with you from the very beginning this wouldn't have happened"

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I guess,I'll just have to give her the time she needs.I'm afraid that If I insist on fixing our relationship that I'm going to lose her completely."

"And how long is that?"I ask.

"She said she's taking a break and she'll be back when Klaus' sister arrive"

"WHAT!"I blurted out."Gina eventhough that's only 4 days from now it's too long Emma will only think that you don't care about your relationship,you have to talk to her now"I exclaimed sounding like a desperate fan trying to keep her favorite couple together.Gina has gone frail and it's so frustrating to watch her like that.

"But she doesn't want to talk what can I do,I tried calling her but she won't answer"Gina starts to tear up.This can't do,I have to do something.

I took my phone out and dialled Emma's number.Since she don't know that I know about them there's a big chance that she will answer me.I need to make this right for my bestfriend's sake.

Hello?Emma answered her voice is tired.Damn she's crying.I felt like I'm the most evil person in the word.

"Em where are you right now?"I heard a faint sniffle before she answered.

"A-ahm Ms. Kath I'm at my friend's place right now is something wrong?"

"No not really,but I was hoping a spare time today I wanted to talk to you about something"

"N-now?"she sounds hesitant

"Yes!it's urgent"there was a long pause.

"I-I guess it's okay"I grinned.

"I'll text you the address then I will wait for you there"then I hang up.I looked at Gina and she just finished one bottle of whiskey.

EMMA'S POV

I went to the address Ms. Kath texted me.Weird,Am I in the right place.I checked my gps and it says I'm in the right place.Why would she want to meet me here.I stayed in my car and called Ms. Katherine.Minutes later her driver Tony knocked on my window and told me her boss is waiting for me inside.I got out of my car and followed Tony.As soon as we entered the bar.

What I saw made me to a few steps back.What is she doing here.?

"Ms. Katherine why is Ms. Mills here?I thought she's in Maine with Mr. Locksley?"as soon I said Reg name she looked on our direction and smiled sheepishly leaping out of her chair.I gulped No way I can't be around her now.

"Emmy,baby say what?! 😳 you're here!"my mouth dropped open and my eyes bulged.Reg!,what are you doing Ms. Katherine is here.I screamed in my head.Wait her eyes are glistening did she cry?.

"I thought you won't ever talk to me again"she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck clinging on to me while I blushed furiously.I can smell alcohol,shit! she's drunk.Then she slowly leans forward about to kiss me.Panic ran through my veins.

"Ah-ahm M-m-ms. M-mills what are you doing you're clearly drunk"I chuckled nervously trying to pull Regina off of me but she tighten her grip shaking her head.

"Gina come on,Emma can't breathe"Ms. Kath said.

"Ms. Kath I'm sorry but I have to go"I said.I know I'll get myself hurt even more if I stayed longer.

"Emma wait!"I stopped.

"There's something you need to know Gina didn't go with Robin to Maine,I just assumed it all,I'm really sorry I mess up with you two,but please talk to Gina I've never seen her looking so defeated"she saw the look on my face.

"She told me about you two"I averted my gaze from her I felt uncomfortable.

"Emm!"Gina called breaking the awkward atmosphere between me and Ms. Katherine.

"So,I'll leave her in your care now,I'm pretty sure I won't have to tell you where she lives"she smirked then left me completely embarassed 🤦.

***
"Gina come on,I can't drive if you'll held my hand captive"

"No,you'll leave once I let go of this hand"she slurred pouting.I laugh a little.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere"she suddenly became silent.

"I'm sorry about the concert,your favorite band's gonna be performing and you missed it."she said in a hicupped.

"Sshhh it's okay,the truth is it's not actually my favorite band,I just wanted to go to a concert with you,I think it's romantic"I admitted because I know she's too drunk to remember it.I kissed her forehead.

***
"Reg go to sleep now we'll talk tomorrow"I tried to get up to leave but Reg pulled the hem of my shirt.

"Please don't leave!"she spoke.I sighed why can't I say no to her.I grab my phone and texted my parents and Ruby.A few seconds later I received a reply from Ruby

1 new message

I can't believe I'll say this but I'm kinda happy you two made up lol..but I still don't trust her just be careful Emmy.

My bestfriend's being overprotective again.I placed my phone on the night stand before I took a place in next to Reg where she immediately snuggled next to me.I can feel her still gripping on to my shirt and when I move slightly that grip tightened.This made my heart leap.I put my arms around her then slowly drifted off to sleep.

***
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes.I opened my eyes and Reg is nowhere to be seen.Amazing she doesn't have hangover.I get off to bed then headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hey"Regina emerged wrapped in a towel.I bit my lip,is she trying to seduce me.Her towel is just enough to cover her breast and her pussy.She saw my reaction and smirked.

"Like what you see"oh God help me.I mentally make the sign of the cross.

"A-ah-a"I'm too flustered form any words.

"You're cute"she's amused by my reaction.She walk closer to me and I took a step back.She frowned.

"I just woke up"I smile shyly covering my mouth.

"I don't care"she grab my neck and kiss me.I can feel the blood in my veins rise up to my face."hmmm,how is it that you still taste so good"she said as she break the kiss.I turn my back from her completely embarass.But I think it was a bad idea.I heard a towel dropped on the floor and two hands snake around my waist.Is she what I think she is.I can feel cold sweat forming in my head.When her bare breast comes in contact with my back.I shivered.I can feel her breath on my neck and all the hairs in my body erect.

"Are you hungry?"she whispered in my ear seductively.I swallowed my saliva loudly.

"R-reg a-a w-what a-are you doing?"as much as possible I don't want to have sex with her again if we can't sort what we really are.She's still in a relationship with Mr. Locksley.So regardless of what we feel this is still wrong.

"What?I'm asking you if you're hungry"Even if I can't see her and know she's grinning.right now she's not making it easy for me.I can feel her lips on my neck slowly adding her tongue.She's torturing me..Reg felt my how tense am I.She laughed at me.

"I cooked bacon and pancakes,it's all ready.I'm just gonna get change"she give my butt a squeeze before she went to change.I release a long breath.Wow!that was intense.I remember a couple of days ago when she freaked out when I saw her naked.

***
"Reg,there's something I-I want to talk to you about."my hands are shaking.Regina's face grew serious and I can see a hint of fear in her eyes.

"What do you want to talk about?"she asked not looking at me.

"Okay I'll be honest,I like you a lot..."I paused and I can see her blush."but we can't keep doing this"automatically her smile faded.

"Look Em if it was about yesterday,I can explain.Kath saw a brochure about Maine in my desk.She assumed I'm going there with Robin but the truth is I'm planning to bring you there for the weekend not Robin.Please believe me"

"I know Reg Ms. Kath already explained but we still can't deny the fact that you're in a relationship with Mr. Locksley,he's a really good man and I don't want you to..."I can feel a knot forming in my throat."I mean we don't even know what we are,maybe you're just confuse about all these and I-I I don't want you to regret this in the end,that you'll let go your true love to be with me"Regina took my hand and shake her head.

"Em,don't you see my true love,it's you!it may sound cheesy and I'm sure you've heard this countless of times but you made me feel things I've never felt before,I was able to move on from Henry's death because of you.I was able to face Daniel without breaking down because of you and Robin I admit he's a good person but he doesn't make my heart flutter.When I kiss him there's no spark,I felt nothing but when I kiss you there's fireworks"

"But Reg it's wrong,I'm not going to ask you to break up with him just to make our relationship right,I want you to give yourself time to think what you really want,that's why I wanted us to spend time away from each other"I was chewing the sides of my lips.I don't want to cry in front of her.

"Em don't you see I want you!I love you!"Regina yelled at me.I can feel myself blacking out did she just say she love me.Tears started to flow from my eyes blocking my view."Robin and I were just together because my mother wants their company.I don't love him, I let my mother control me because I don't care about my life anymore but you you entered my life in the most bizarre way and you shook my world"Reg is crying too.

"I-I don't know what to say,Reg I-I"I saw horror in Regina's eyes as she steps away from the table.

"I understand"no she doesn't.She started to walk away from me.I grab her hand and spin her around"I love you too"I said before crashing my lips to hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 80 9
Emma swan has a big lesbian crush but she thinks Regina isn't interested so she decides to woo her and the results are hilarious.
1.1K 6 27
"... I am too old for this shit, I am too old for domestic abuse, I want Peace! " "If you wanted peace, why would you go and sleep with another man...
55.9K 2.5K 100
After a brutal past between Emma and Regina, will they ever find a common ground again? Learn to forgive. Learn to forget. Learn to love again. But i...