Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Teacher...

By KimBo_16

Aria Hart, 18, senior at North High in California, takes part in a 'Creative Writing' class in a college prog... More

What A Wonderful Start!
The Dark Knight.
Bad Grandpa
University Boy.
Cop Car.
Say You Want Me.
Again and Again
Late Night Visit
Games?
Burning Bridges.
After.
Little Black Dress.
Dirty Little Secret.
Playing With Fire.
Steal Your Heart.
Breakeven.
Another Love.
Don't.
Style.
Tonight.
Something In The Water.
Just A Feeling.
Drive.
I Wanna Be Yours.
Harder To Breathe.
Somwhere In My Car.
Let Me In.
Called Out In The Dark.
Stubborn Love.
Hot Like Fire.
I Know You.
My Kind Of Night.
She's A Lady.
No Control.
Not A Bad Thing.
Nothing Like Us.
Sunrise and Storm.
The Essence Of Heartbreak.
Begin Again.
Dream On.
Mile High Club.
New Problems.
Wild.
Don't Stand So Close To Me.
No Air.
Rearview.
Right Place. Right Time?
Eye Of The Storm.
Love You Goodbye.
Dreaming Out Loud.
Welcome To New York.
Can't Let Go.
Leave Your Lover.
Hurt Me.
Break Up With Him.
Does He Know?
The Sound.
fOol fOr YoU.
Yellow.
This Is What You Came For.
Work From Home.
Body Say.
Little Lion Man.
Kiss It Better.
This Is For You.
Cruel.
Home.
Treaty.
Ain't My Fault.
Send My Love To Your New Lover.
True Disaster.
No Good In Goodbye.
Let's Hurt Tonight.
Sign Of The Times.
Dancing On My Own.
Hearts Don't Break Around Here.
Heaven.
The Winner Takes It All.
Haunt me.
She.
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings.

Orange Is The New Black.

7.3K 270 97
By KimBo_16

Well, well, well, I sit in the classroom, waiting for Mr. Downey to show up.

It's a windy and kind of rainy morning and the clouds darken the room.

We've been waiting for about 20 minutes, we all have our books with us and look awkwardly around.

"So...Aria...right?" I hear someone on front of me say. I see Bryan looking at me.

"Yes, And you're Bryan." I reply, looking back down at my notebook, doodling.

Then I feel him sitting down next to me and I look up into his blue eyes. Bryan is the typical American boy. His blond hair looks like out of a TV commercial and his blue eyes laugh at you when you look into them. Although he is the quarterback of the football team, Bryan is kind of an artsy guy. He never kept his writing a secret, which attracted the girls in school even more.

"How are you?"

I sigh, frowning at him, trying to figure out what exactly he wants from me.

"Good." I say, slowly.

He nods and looks at my notebook.

"That's pretty good. I didn't know you could draw."

A small smile grows on my lips and I shake my head in denial. "I don't draw, this is just..you know..boredom."

"Well, I think it's awesome. You should totally make something out of that."

"Thanks." I answer.

He pulls off his varsity jacket and clears his throat. "So, you and that University Guy, hm?"

I frown at him, wondering how he knows Will.

"I saw you two, when we were visiting, remember? I'm not your creepy stalker." He smiles and I like it. The way the corners of his mouth lift up and show is perfect teeth, almost blinding me.

"I think a lot of the girls in school wouldn't mind you as their stalker." I joke.

He waves it off and then takes a phone out of his pocket, looking at me, full of expectations.

"Can I help you?" I ask, continuing to doodle.

"I was waiting for you to give me your phone number."

"Oh." Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

We stay in silence, until he just takes my phone, which lays on my desk and starts to dial numbers.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling myself, so I can call you and we can hang out some time." Bryan says, looking back at the screen.

"Maybe I don't want to go out with you." I snap back.

Bryan grins and puts my phone back in front of me. "Relax, just as friends. I like talking to you. I haven't talked to someone since Maya broke up with me." He glances at her, sitting in the front row, checking her hair in a mirror.

Slowly I join in and smile back.

I'd never thought of Bryan as someone you could actually talk to, but we somehow filled the next 30 minutes with conversations about everything, from poems, to skinny jeans on men and football.

We were about to go out for some coffee, when the door suddenly flies open and he storms into the room. Very quickly, throwing his bag on the table and ruffling through his hair.

Downey's appearance is confused and hectic. He stumbles against the desk and swears a bit. And that's the moment when I realise that his shirt isn't tucked in, it's wrinkled and the top buttons are all opened.

He scans the room and his eyes meet mine.

"Alright. I hope you have all read some chapters of the books I gave you." He started, as if nothing happened.

"You!" He says, pointing at Bryan. "Since when do you sit next to Miss Hart?"

I chuckle at his completely ridiculous reaction.

"We're going out, Sir. She's my lady." Bryan replies and I have to pinch myself to not burst into laughter. He's doing it because of Maya, but there is nothing more funny than messing with the Professor.

Downey's eyes widen and he looks at me confused. "She's no ones lady."

Bryan leans a bit closer and I see Downey's arm muscles tense. "Well, then I think you missed something, Sir."

"Either way, I do not allow any relationship affectation in this classroom. So, would you please move to the seat you sat in before."

Bryan slowly rises and I grab his arm, pulling him back down again. "No, stay. He can't tell you where to sit." I mumble, which gets me a furious look from Downey.

"Miss Hart, why don't you start with your book." He says, leaning against his desk.

I take out my copy of Stephen King's 'IT', stand up and start. "So, Stephen Ki-

"Stop." Downey raises his hand and shuts me up.

"Why?" I ask.

He frowns and then looks down at his folder, laying on the table.

"You're presenting the wrong book."

"Excuse me?"

Downey rolls his eyes. "I originally gave you 'Jane Eyre' and you're presenting 'IT'."

I just stare at him. Oh he did not!

"Yes, because I liked this one better."

"Well, Miss Hart, this class is not about satisfying your special desideratum." He kicks his feet up on the desk and leans back, crossing his hands behind his head.

"Now. You obviously didn't finished the assignment, so that's a fail."

I stand still, just looking at him in disbelief.

He looks up from his folder and meets my glance.

And just for a second, I can actually see the mischievous grin on his face, disappearing.

I slam my book on the table and sink into my chair. "Fucking bastard." I whisper.

"What was that, Miss Hart?"

Downey's voice makes me clench my fists.

"I just referred to someone as a fucking bastard."

He raises an eyebrow and scratches his light stubble.

"You do know what happens when you call a professor names, do you?"

Obviously I remember. The moment he pressed me against his car, the strong feeling I felt between us, right before the cop car showed up.

Then I smile. "Some people actually get arrested when that happens."

His smile fades.

And I win.

Bryan laughs, even though he doesn't know the inside joke.

"You're funny, that's sexy."

Downey raises an eyebrow. "Alright, stop it, Prom king. She's obviously not interested. No harassing in my classroom."

"Calm down Mr. D." I whisper and concentrate on my notebook again.

"Oh, excuse me, Miss Hart." He gets up and walks towards my desk, slowly, he opens up the top button of his shirt, running his fingers along his collar. I lean back in my chair, pressing my back into the plastic, trying to enlarge the space between us.

"Miss Hart, I think you forgot something very important about this class." Arriving at my desk, he puts his hand on it, leaning forward. I can smell his scent, his voice making me shiver and I suddenly feel the urge to feel his skin on mine. Hands tracing over my body and pressing my lips on his.

"Miss Hart? Are you listening?"

His voice rips me out of my imagination.

"Are you annoying me?" I snap.

The corners of his mouth twitch, subtly.

"Think you can you answer a question without the usual level of sarcasm?" He asks.

I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms. "If you can ask the question without the usual level of stupid."

He gasps.

The class is completely quiet.

Downey gives me a once over and runs his fingers through his hair.

"That's a detention."

I chuckle. "Go ahead, just reminding you of what happens, jail is not for everybody."

Bryan can't hold his laughter any more and holds his belly.

Downey's muscles tense and finally I see the storm forming in his eyes.

And I know I'm in serious trouble.

But I just can't help it and wink at him, grinning.

"Don't be sad, Professor, I heard orange is the new black."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 804 45
Aria Martin is a 19 year old girl who's life changes completely when she meets Robert Downey Jr. another young boy from her neighborhood. He seems da...
25.9K 1.1K 54
Ranked #1 #rdj 3/10/21! *18+* It's funny how they say that time is a healer. Because really, it's not is it? Over time, stuff in the past just gets f...
3.2K 64 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...
261K 6.3K 26
Robert Downey Jr. - A drama teacher at Ashbrook Academy. He's not only a drama teacher, but he also just so happens to be the Principal. When Oli get...