After.

The morning light dances around the room, like a fairy.

Looking at my nightstand, I see the digital numbers from my alarm clock, moving, constantly changing into different ones. A breeze from the open window, slightly lifts up the sheets. I shiver from the sudden cold and roll around to the other side, my eyes shut. Then I feel....

...paper. My eyes open abruptly and I pick up the little green post-it from the pillow next to mine.

He wasn't there, he had left.

Frowning, I rubbed my eyes, to read the few words on it.

'See you on Monday."

Wait.....What??

Abruptly, I got out of the bed and stormed down the stairs. Searching the loving room, the kitchen, all of the rooms. Running back up to mine.

He. Had. Left.

"This motherfucker snuck out!"

I screamed out loud, punching the pillows on my bed.

How could I be so naive? Why did I let this come so far ?

I am such an idiot! I completely fell for the stuff he said, the way he looked at me. I am that girl. I am the girl, who falls for an asshole and actually thinks that he is different!

Furiously, I shake my head.

My mind runs wild. In the exact same moment I want to hurt him so badly, but then I want him to be here, waking up next to me. Making breakfast, me in his shirt and he without one on. The simple casualty of a Saturday morning.

After a while of calming myself, I make some breakfast. Eating a bowl of cereal, watching some TV, keeping my mind off of scenarios how I could kill Professor Robert Downey Jr.

Then I realise, if he could be an asshole, I would show him how much of a bitch I can be!

I reach out for my phone and touch the screen a couple of times, holding the phone next to my ear.

"Aria. Lovely to hear from you."

The thick British accent replied.

"Hi Will, so good to hear your voice. I just love your accent." I sweet talked.

He chuckled on the end of the line.

"So, what's up?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, but I have a couple of things to do this weekend that I completely forgot about! So I won't be able to make it today. But if you want to, you can pick me up from school on Monday."

"Oh.." I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "No problem! I'd love to pick you up, when should I be there?"

I told him to come a bit earlier than necessary and flirted a bit more.

He was a bit surprised by the sudden charm, but he gave in.

The whole weekend was tense. I couldn't think of something else and barely slept. I was creepily excited to get him. To show him that he could not just mess around with me! That I wouldn't be one of the many girls he so easily screwed.

When I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock, I got in the shower and threw on a dress. I would make him see, what he will never have again.

The parking lot was quite empty, as I arrived at school.

The familiar smell of sweat and old lunch, kept in lockers, made its way up my nostrils.

As I reach the open class door, I could already feel his presence. I could hear his voice and smell his scent in the air.