Love You Goodbye.

His whole bodyis pressuring into mine. I feel every muscle tensing under his skin.His hair is continuing to fall out of it's place, into his eyes.

I don't knowhow many times the lift doors have opened and closed again. Five,maybe six times?

I'm starting torealize the irony of this situation. I've been spending this wholetime, trying to stop thinking about him. Trying to make it work withsomeone else. And then I kiss him. Without hesitation, I harass himin an elevator. Very classy, I have to say.

All of asudden, Downey moves away from me and stares into my eyes. He doesn'tcome near again, just looks at me, making me feel very uncomfortable.

"What?" Iask, under my breath.

He frowns, justa tiny bit. Keeping it quiet. It is starting to freak me out, so Ipull my hands away from his neck and right in that moment, he movesaway.

"What's goingon?" My voice is shakier than I intended it to be and it makes mefeel stupid.

"Why did youkiss me?" However, Downey's voice sounds like a panther having sex.Or how I would imagine a very sexy and turned on panther would sound,if he could speak. Where is this going?

I gigglenervously. "Why not?"

He keeps astraight face. "No. Stop being immature. Answer the question."

"If you wantme to confess my eternal love for you, Downey. I'm just gonnastraight up say, it's not gonna happen." I reply.

Downey nods andhis eyes wander towards the floor. They shoot up and stare directlyat me for a short moment. Then his finger moves towards the side ofme and he presses a button on the wall. The doors open and he stepsout, walking down the hallway.

I frown andfollow him out of the lift. As I catch up to him, I grab his shoulderand try to turn him around.

"What's goingon?" I say and he shakes my hand off.

We arrive atour room and Downey opens it with a swift move.

"I'm going tobed. We should get up early, to see if everything is working out withour flight in the morning."

I shake my headand step into the room. "What's your problem?"

The heat of thelast moment still lingers on my skin. I feel like somebody has pulledme out of bed in the middle of the night and I'm disorientated,wandering around the house.

"I don't havea problem." He looks at me briefly and then goes towards hissuitcase, grabbing a toothbrush out of it.

"Of courseyou do!" I argue. "First, you're all like 'Mr.I-can't-keep-it-in–my-pants' and now you're acting like a wifewith suppressed aggression."

His eyes glareat me and I know that he still doesn't like to be insulted. "I canvery well keep it in my pants, as you like to phrase it."

I shrug myshoulders. "Then what's going on?"

He walks pastme, into the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth.

"Are yougiving me the silent treatment now?" I shout at him and he doesn'tmove.

With a straightface he spits into the sink and looks at me in the bathroom mirror. Iraise my eyebrows in question, yet we both don't speak.

Downey's eyesnarrow.

"What onearth is your problem?" I hiss and step into the bathroom, lookingover his shoulder into the mirror.

"You are."He snaps.