Orange Is The New Black.

Well, well, well, I sit in the classroom, waiting for Mr. Downey to show up.

It's a windy and kind of rainy morning and the clouds darken the room.

We've been waiting for about 20 minutes, we all have our books with us and look awkwardly around.

"So...Aria...right?" I hear someone on front of me say. I see Bryan looking at me.

"Yes, And you're Bryan." I reply, looking back down at my notebook, doodling.

Then I feel him sitting down next to me and I look up into his blue eyes. Bryan is the typical American boy. His blond hair looks like out of a TV commercial and his blue eyes laugh at you when you look into them. Although he is the quarterback of the football team, Bryan is kind of an artsy guy. He never kept his writing a secret, which attracted the girls in school even more.

"How are you?"

I sigh, frowning at him, trying to figure out what exactly he wants from me.

"Good." I say, slowly.

He nods and looks at my notebook.

"That's pretty good. I didn't know you could draw."

A small smile grows on my lips and I shake my head in denial. "I don't draw, this is just..you know..boredom."

"Well, I think it's awesome. You should totally make something out of that."

"Thanks." I answer.

He pulls off his varsity jacket and clears his throat. "So, you and that University Guy, hm?"

I frown at him, wondering how he knows Will.

"I saw you two, when we were visiting, remember? I'm not your creepy stalker." He smiles and I like it. The way the corners of his mouth lift up and show is perfect teeth, almost blinding me.

"I think a lot of the girls in school wouldn't mind you as their stalker." I joke.

He waves it off and then takes a phone out of his pocket, looking at me, full of expectations.

"Can I help you?" I ask, continuing to doodle.

"I was waiting for you to give me your phone number."

"Oh." Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

We stay in silence, until he just takes my phone, which lays on my desk and starts to dial numbers.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling myself, so I can call you and we can hang out some time." Bryan says, looking back at the screen.

"Maybe I don't want to go out with you." I snap back.

Bryan grins and puts my phone back in front of me. "Relax, just as friends. I like talking to you. I haven't talked to someone since Maya broke up with me." He glances at her, sitting in the front row, checking her hair in a mirror.

Slowly I join in and smile back.

I'd never thought of Bryan as someone you could actually talk to, but we somehow filled the next 30 minutes with conversations about everything, from poems, to skinny jeans on men and football.

We were about to go out for some coffee, when the door suddenly flies open and he storms into the room. Very quickly, throwing his bag on the table and ruffling through his hair.

Downey's appearance is confused and hectic. He stumbles against the desk and swears a bit. And that's the moment when I realise that his shirt isn't tucked in, it's wrinkled and the top buttons are all opened.