Send My Love To Your New Lover.

Occasionally we do things we don't want to do. 

Or not exactly want, but things we should not do. Should never have done. Decisions we make that weren't part of our best moments. 

Yes. I am talking about the time I let my boss,  excuse my french, but literally fuck me on his office desk, in his office, behind closed doors. 

Not one of my best moments to be honest. I could say one of my worst, but I'd be lying. Since it wasn't that bad at all... 

But when I think about him giving me once overs every six seconds and stroking my arm or my lower back with his promising fingers, I can't help my emotions. 

I raise my head and look at myself in the mirror. The redness has faded from my cheek and I finally managed to get my hair in a position that doesn't look as inappropriate as it did before. Thank god no one was in here, when I stepped in. I would have made the company's biggest gossip yet. 

An intern sleeping with one of the partners? In his office? Nah ah. Such a no go. 

Downey didn't even care about it that much. He was rather relaxed. And I'm not talking about the actual having sex part, but after. Casually he collected my clothes, as well as his, dressed himself, organized his desk while I got dressed. He had such a casual smoothness to him that I almost forgot what we just did was the wrongest thing we possibly could have done. 

Hhe laughed as I said that we'll never do this again and gave me a long and soft kiss on the lips. Whispering something in my ear that I just can't repeat. 

Someone opens the door and rushes into the office bathroom. She gives me a quick smile as she passes me. 

I take a deep breath and as I walk out, my phone starts to vibrate. 

"Yes, hello?" 

"You slept with him again, didn't you?" 

The voice on the other side of the line makes me stop in the middle of the doorway. 

"What? NO!" I instinctively reply in a high screeching voice. 

Hannah start to laugh. "Jesus, calm down, little one. What's up with you?" 

I exhale heavily and try to smile. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everything is great. Nothing is up. Not a thing." 

Maybe the last one was a bit suspicious. 

I hear Hannah stop laughing, which isn't a good sign. "Are you hiding something, Aria?" 

Shaking my head, as if she could see me, I reply. "I am not. Why are you calling?" 

"I am calling to tell you that we've just landed in New York, are on our way to the hotel and wanted to ask when you were ready to get dinner tonight?" 

"Wait," I say and rub my forehead. "You're already here? I thought you guys were coming on Friday?" 

She sighs. "I told you about two weeks ago that John and I were coming earlier because I've never been to New York and he wanted to show me around before the wedding on Saturday." 

"Of course," I tell her, even though I don't remember her telling me. She probably has and my brain apparently decided to push it far far in the back, since seeing my future brother in law and my sister while being in this sort of 'situation' with Downey, doesn't sound so good. 

"Will you be ready for dinner at around seven?" she asks again. 

"Sure I will. I'm happy that you guys are here and excited to see you."