scomark oneshots

hoyingxo tarafından

scomark oneshots, because i'm trash. enjoy. Daha Fazla

prompts
introductions (scomarson)
unsupportive (scomarson)
sick (scomarson)
movie night
three of us (scomarson)
valentine's day (meau)
normal is overrated (meau)
monster trucks (scomarson)
ours (scomarson)
facetime (scomarson)
girls night
sugar daddy (scomarson)
changes (scomarson)
my omega (meau)
a little secret (pt. 1, meau)
a little secret (pt. 2, meau)
the truth (scomarson)
first argument (meau)
our boyfriend (scomarson)
no jumping on the bed (meau)
jealousy (scomarson)
tour (scomarson)
acceptance (scomarson)
bad doggie (scomarson)
brat (scomarson)
you're mine & i'm yours (meau)
rather be with you (meau)
the fake relationship
argument (scomarson)
headaches (scomarson)
misunderstandings (scomarson)
the servant boy (pt. 1, meau)
the servant boy (final, meau)
hard decisions (pt. 1, meau/scomarson)
hard decisions (final, meau/scomark)
babysitting (meau/scomark)
celebrity (meau/scomark)
christmas surprises (scomark)
christmas disaster (scomark)
new years (meau)
all yours (scomark)
mr. alpha hoying (scomark)
pizza delivery guy (scomark)
tattoos (meau)
protect you (scomark)
prince hoying (scomark)
couple goals (scomark)

double date

681 44 9
hoyingxo tarafından

Scott and Mark are going on a double date with Mitch and Beau, and Scott can't help but worry that he's going to make a fool of himself. Luckily, Mark is there to reassure him.

****

Scott sighs as he stares in the mirror, messing with his hair for the fiftieth time.

Mark walks into the bathroom and raises his eyebrows at his boyfriend. "Babe, are you ready?"

Scott jumps slightly and he looks over at Mark with wide eyes. "Shit, Mark. You scared me," he says, letting out a breath. "I'm almost ready. A few more minutes, okay?"

"Scott, we're going to be late. We're supposed to be on the way now," Mark sighs.

"I'm sorry. This date is important. I just have to look my best," Scott pouts.

Mark walks over to Scott and gently kisses his cheek. "Baby, you look perfect the way you are. Besides, we're just meeting up with Mitch and Beau. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that this is the first time I'm really meeting Beau. First impressions are always important," Scott argues as he looks over at Mark. "Sorry for snapping, Mark. I'm worried about making a fool of myself in front of Mitch's fiancé. Fuck, I can't believe Mitch is engaged and we just found out."

Mark chuckles. "Wasn't he engaged before, you said?"

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago. Mitch is really in love with this guy. I'm so happy for him,"

Mark gently wraps his arms around Scott's waist as Scott continues messing with his hair. "I know, Scotty, I am too. I've known Mitch for four years and this is the happiest I've seen him," he says.

"I mean, Mitch is my best friend. I want him to be happy. For years he's talked about finding a boyfriend, and falling in love. Beau is that guy. I've only met Beau a couple of times, but he's perfect for Mitch."

"I agree with you. But, can we please get going? We're really going to be late," Mark complains.

Scott laughs. "Yeah, alright. Let me grab my jacket," he says.

Mark watches as Scott walks around the bedroom, grabbing everything he needs for their double date.

"Okay," Scott pauses, and looks around one last time. "I think I'm ready now."

"Finally," Mark smirks when Scott glares at him. He grabs Scott's arm and drags him out of the bedroom before Scott can get distracted by anything. Scott drives them to the restaurant they're meeting Mitch at.

"Do you think Beau will like me?" Scott asks as they sit in the parking lot.

"Scott, Beau already likes you," Mark sighs softly as he looks over at Scott. "He's met you already."

"Briefly, and we hardly got to talk to each other," Scott corrects him.

"That doesn't matter. It was obvious that Beau really enjoyed talking to you," Mark reassures him.

Scott sighs. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with," he says, opening his car door and sliding out.

Mark frowns as he watches Scott, but follows him anyways. Mark knows that everything will turn out fine, as it always does no matter how much Scott worries about things.

"I really like your outfit," Mark says as they walk into the restaurant.

"Really?" Scott asks, looking down at his outfit. "I-I didn't know what to wear. Mitch said casual, but..."

"No, it looks really good on you. Mitch will definitely approve of this look," Mark smiles at him.

When they get there, Scott sees that Mitch and Beau are already there and waiting for them at a table, and they're both totally invested in each other. Scott adores the two together and loves seeing how in love they are. This will be the first time they really hang out together in the two years that he's known Beau.

Between constantly putting out new music as well touring with Pentatonix, and then doing Superfruit stuff, it's been really hard to have any time off with his friends and family. Mark travels everywhere with him, so at least he has that. Scott wants to work on making time for his friends and family though.

"There they are," Scott grabs Mark's hand, and leads the way over to their table. "Mitchy!"

Mitch looks over and he smiles when wide he sees Scott and Mark approaching them. "Queen! Finally, you're here," he stands up from his chair and he instantly pulls Scott into a warm hug. "I've missed you." He hugs Mark as well. Mitch looks over as Beau hugs Scott and Mark as well.

"Sorry we're late. It was my fault," Scott apologizes.

"He kept worrying about his outfit. I tried to tell me he looked fine," Mark rolls his eyes playfully.

"You look great. That outfit looks amazing on you," Beau says with a smile.

Scott gasps. "Thanks Beau! That means a lot to me," he says. "Should we sit?"

"Yeah, come on. Let's sit. We haven't ordered yet. We wanted to wait until you guys got here," Mitch says as the four boys sit down at the table, with Mark and Scott sitting across from Mitch and Beau.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that. Have you been waiting long?" Scott asks, frowning slightly.

"No worries. We've only been here for about ten minutes," Beau assures him.

"At least one of us was on time," Scott chuckles.

"If only you hadn't spent like five minutes messing with your hair, we would have been on time,"

"Shh," Scott hisses as he playfully shoves Mark.

The boys finally order their food. So far, everything's going fine. Nothing's awkward, and Scott thinks it's because he hasn't seen Mitch in about a week so they have a lot to talk about.

"So, how was Texas?" Mitch asks as he takes a drink of his water.

"Amazing. I missed my family so much. Gosh, Landon is getting so big now," Scott pouts.

"Landon is so cute," Mark adds. "All of his nieces and nephews are. His family is always so fun."

"Hopefully I'll be able to see my family before we start being busy with Pentatonix again. Nel has really been wanting to see Beau again. You know, with all the wedding stuff that needs to be planned,"

"I just can't believe you're getting married," Scott shakes his head. "And you hid it for two years!"

"Sorry, babe. We agreed to keep it a secret until we were ready to tell everybody," Mitch blushes as he looks over at Beau. "But, I'm glad that we did. It just would have been so annoying having to answer wedding questions in interviews and stuff. I mean, we still have to answer all those stupid questions. But, it's pretty much died down at this point. We just wanted to enjoy it for ourselves."

"You don't have to explain yourselves. I totally get it," Scott says.

"So, when are you guys getting hitched?" Mitch asks, raising his eyebrows at the couple.

"What?" Scott asks, nearly spitting his drink out.

"Come on. You guys have been together, for like... ever. Haven't you ever talked about marrying?"

"Of course we have," Mark answers quickly, glancing over at Scott. "We're just waiting for the right time."

"Well, I think you guys are adorable. Your posts are always so cute," Beau smiles.

Scott grins at Beau. "I can say the same thing about you guys,"

Luckily, nothing happened at the dinner. Of course, Scott being the clumsy person that he is, spilt water all over himself at one point, but it was hilarious so he didn't have to be embarrassed about it.

"That was so much fun. We should try to do this again," Scott smiles as he walks out with Mark, Mitch, and Beau. "Definitely before we start being busy with Pentatonix again."

"We should bring Kirstie and her new man too," Mitch adds.

"Hold on," Scott stops dead in his tracks. "Since when did Kirstie get a new man?"

"I honestly don't know. I think it's a new thing. She texted me about it a couple days ago. She's like in love with him I guess," Mitch tells Scott. "I don't know anything about him though."

Scott huffs. "And she didn't tell me? I'm hurt," he says.

"Don't be so dramatic," Mark laughs and then he grabs a hold of Scott's arm. "It's not like we totally didn't hide our relationship for the first year we dated, so you can't be mad at Kirstie or Mitch for hiding."

"Okay, okay, okay. You have a point there," Scott agrees with Mark.

"So, we'll see you later?" Mitch asks once they get to his and Beau's car.

"Definitely. It was really nice seeing you again Beau," Scott smiles as he looks over at Beau.

"You too. I had a lot of fun tonight. I really hope that we get to hang out more soon," Beau says.

"Me too," Scott nods. "I'll text you later, Mitchy. Be safe." He hugs Mitch and Beau one last time, before grabbing Mark's hand and heading back over to their car. "That was fun."

"It was," Mark agrees once they're inside their own car. "See? Told you that you freaked out for nothing."

"It wasn't for nothing. I had every right to freak out about our double date," Scott huffs.

"Of course. But, everything turned out fine," Mark says. He smiles and reaches over to kiss Scott's cheek. "It's been awhile since we went on a proper date night like that. I had a lot of fun, Scotty."

"Me too," Scott reaches over and grabs Mark's hand. "Let's do it again sometime, yeah?"

"Yeah," Mark smiles as he looks up at his boyfriend.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73 14 9
Only one person will understand why I wrote this.
213K 7.4K 101
hey kid..... u want some......... markiplier imagines............. WARNING: i am various accumulations of trash and thus have many AU's and also mult...
3.9K 200 48
continuation of my previous scomark oneshots book. :)
297 9 13
One shots, AUs and Head cannons by me! A/n: Cannon characters don't belong to me.