hard decisions (pt. 1, meau/scomarson)

(AU) Scott and Mitch have broken up and moved on from each other, both having different partners. Scott would normally be okay with that, until he receives some pretty shocking news that could change everything.

****

When Scott and Mitch broke up suddenly, Scott had been heartbroken. He thought that he would never be able to move on from Mitch, that he would never find someone as amazing as he is.

Then, Mitch got a new boyfriend. Scott was jealous at first, but then he saw how happy Beau made him, and he wasn't so jealous anymore. He liked Beau, and Beau was the perfect match for Mitch. But now, Scott has moved on too. He's found two amazing men who loves him and adores him.

Everybody gets along really well with each other, and that's all that matters to Scott really.

It wasn't until Scott started throwing up suddenly. He just felt... weird, and different Not himself..

"I don't know, Mark. It's so weird. Should I go to the doctor?" Scott asks, sitting with Mark at his house.

"Do you think it's more serious?" Mark asks. "You said this never happened before."

"It hasn't. I mean, obviously I've gotten sick before, but never anything like this. It seems like I've been getting sick every day now for the past week! I've tried taking medicine, and everything else that I can possibly think of," Scott groans and falls into Mark's lap.

Mark laughs and wraps an arm around Scott. "You need to make an appointment," he says.

"I don't want to," Scott pouts. "What if they tell me some horrible news?"

"If something is going on that's serious, then you need to go to the doctors sooner before it gets worse, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. I know Mase would say the same thing," Mark tells him.

Scott looks up at Mark, still pouting. "Will you go with me?" He asks.

"If I can get some time off work. Of course," Mark says, running his hands through Scott's hair gently.

The next day, Scott finally goes to the doctors. Unfortunately, both Mark and Mason have to work so Scott has to go all by himself. He wants to do this sooner rather than later.

When he gets home from the doctors, he's shocked by what the doctors told him.

He's pregnant. Scott has only been with Mark and Mason for two months, and they've hardly been sexual with each other as they want to take things slow. So that means one thing. The baby belongs to Mitch. Scott remembers before the two broke up the one time Mitch topped. Now, he's pregnant.

Scott is still shocked about this news. He never expected this. He's heard about men getting pregnant, but it's still new and recent that they don't really know anything about it.

Mitch has moved on, and Scott doesn't want to ruin his new relationship with this news either.

"Scott?"

Scott jumps at the suden voice, and looks up to see Mark staring at him.

"Scott, are you okay?" Mark walks over to him, and tries to touch him, but Scott steps back.

"I-" Scott doesn't know what to say, or how to explain to Mark and Mason that he's pregnant with someone else's child. This could ruin everything. Scott isn't ready to lose his boyfriends.

"Here, come on- let's go sit down. Mason is on his way home right now," Mark says softly. He gently grabs Scott's arm and then he leads the way towards the living room. They sit down on the couch together. But, as soon as Scott sits down, he bursts into tears.