A Second Chance - BNHA ( Book...

By RenegadeRen

"All I wanted was a normal family. Is it too much to ask for?" Izuku wanted a normal life. Normal friends, no... More

Prologue
2 years later
Quirk Assessment test
List of Powers
Four
Coffe
Suri
FML
Akio's Hero Costume and Passive quirks
So, How'd we do? [1]
So, How'd we do? [2]
A Visit From Her
Class President
A Weekend at the Mall
Universal Studios Japan [1]
Unforeseen Simulation Joint [2]
Ultimate Space for Jams [3]
Declaration of war
Someday
The Sludge Villain [FlashBack]
Scores to Settle [FlashBack]
A New Mentor [FlashBack]
The Obstacle Race [1]
The Human Cavalry [2]
Shinsou vs. Amamiya [3(i)]
Eri vs Amamiya [3(ii)]
Todoroki vs Amamiya [3(iii)]
Update...?

Heartbreak

13.7K 361 401
By RenegadeRen

The other three recommended students arrived today.

"Ok class , we're going to go through the introduction right now that everyone has arrived." Aizawa said , peeping out of his sleeping bag.

"We'll go seat-wise" He added.

Unknown to Aizawa , 16 of those students already knew each other except their quirks which Iida thought would be good idea to only reveal in class.

The introduction started off with Yuga Aoyama. He introduced himself a French boy who loved sparkling. His quirk was Navel Laser.

Navel Laser gives Yuga the ability to fire sparkly laser beams from his navel.

Those beams can range from short to long-ranged, with strong enough recoil to propel the user through the air at a high speed.

Yuga's beams are powerful enough to destroy metal, although they do not appear to be lethal. They're bright enough to be used to illuminate dark areas or work as a beacon, which allows allies, as well as enemies, to locate Yuga's current position.

This Quirk can only be used for one second at a time, as otherwise overusing Navel Laser will cause continuous damage to Yuga's stomach.

Apparently , Yuga had been wearing his belt since childhood because of a birth defect which causes his quirk to leak out.

Like several other Quirks, Navel Laser has its own signature sound effect: "THOOM".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina Ashido - A girl of medium height , with pink skin and hair and rather square , black eyes which was some mutation caused by her quirk.

Quirk : (Acid) - allows her to shoot out a corrosive liquid from within her body and can control the degree of solubility, as well as its viscosity. She can use it offensively but has shown utility as well such as melting handholds for herself to climb with. She is also known to secrete the acid from her feet in order to slide around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuyu Asui - A girl of relatively thin build ,appearance like a frog.

Quirk : (Frog) allows her to do anything a frog can do such as: hopping long distances; jumping; sticking to walls extending her tongue, which can lift an entire person's body to a maximum of 20 meters; ejecting/washing her stomach and secreting toxic sticky liquid, and camouflage. However, when she is in cold environments for too long, she is unable to use her quirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenya Iida : Tenya is a relatively tall and muscular young man with a wide frame. He has short dark blue hair, flattened neatly down and parted on the left of his head, a small patch completely shaved near the base of his head, and rather square eyes, which match the notably pointed shape of his jaw.

Quirk : (Engine)manifested in the form of engines in his calves, giving him super speed. His engines have multiple gears, allowing him to switch between at least First, Second, or Third Gear (more are implied) depending on the situation. Much like a real engine, his Quirk requires that the exhaust pipes on the back of his legs remain clear of obstructions in order to function properly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco Uraraka : A short girl of petite build, her skin fair and prone to blushing; she's always seen with a little pink mark on each of her cheeks no matter what her mood may be. Her eyes are large and round, their irises a warm brown, with rather thick upper eyelashes, two longer and more prominent ones protruding outwards on either side, and fewer but more individually pronounced lower eyelashes.

Quirk : (Zero Gravity) gives her the power to manipulate gravity upon touching solid things with the pads on her fingertips. The targets lose their gravitational pull, effectively making them object weightless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mashirao Ojiro : a young man of muscular build, and has short blond hair, swept to the front of his head. He has thin eyes with no lower eyelashes, and a thick, long tail with a hairy tip.

Quirk : (Tail) You heard it , guys. It's a FRIGGIN TAIL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denki Kaminari : has relatively short orangey-blond hair, parted to the right with a black lightning-shaped streak on the left of his side fringe, which is angled so that it partially obscures his left eye.

Quirk : (Electrification) allows him to cover his body in electricity. He can also emit this energy, but has little control over it. Exceeding his wattage limit causes his brain to short-circuit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eijiro Kirishima : a muscular young man of average height, with a rather impressive physique. Has shark like teeth. Loves to use the term 'Manly'.

Quirk : (Hardening) gives him the power to harden and sharpen any part of his body. The ability not only protects him from physical attacks, but also from heat and shock waves. Eijiro also becomes stronger to an extent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koji Koda : A man of few words.

Quirk - (Anivoice) gives him the ability to command and control any creature in the animal kingdom. Whatever command he gives, the animal will carry it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rikido Sato : a tall, very muscular young man with a wide build. His brown hair is short, and spiked upwards away from his head, he has rather small, square-shaped eyes with small black pupils, a pair of bushy eyebrows just above.

Quirk : (Sugar Rush) allows him to increase his strength five-fold, for three minutes, by consuming 10 grams of sugar. For every additional 10 grams of sugar he ingests, he extends the time of increased strength by another three minutes. However, when converting sugar into strength, his cognitive functions gradually drop, making him very sleepy afterward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mezo Shoji : is a tall, muscular young man with pale gray hair, swept forwards, that covers most of his face, bent downwards at almost a right angle over his eye.

Quirk : (Dupli-Arms) Mezo's Quirk allows the tips on his tentacles to replicate parts of his body (ex. mouth, ears). Mezo can also use his tentacles to make duplicates of his body parts such as an extra arm and can use them as decoys. The duplicated parts are more efficient than the originals, as a result, Mezo is able to hear better, see through more angles at a time, and give him insane strength. He also uses these arms to talk most of the time through extra mouths rather than his primary mouth behind his mask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoka Jiro : a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender build. She has triangular, lazy-looking onyx eyes with notably long lower eyelashes, and rather small eyebrows. Her hair is short, only around chin length, and is dark purple in color with an asymmetrical fringe, two lighter streaks shaped like sound waves on either side of her head.

Quirk : (Earphone Jack) allows her to plug the jacks that hang from her earlobes into all sorts of things and channel the sound of her heartbeat into them; causing havoc inside the plugged objects. It's also used to catch sounds and vibrations from her surroundings. She can plug it into phones but recently , got depressed that iPhones now don't have 3.5 mm headphone jacks. She feels outdated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanta Sero : a tall, lean young man with chin-length black hair, spiked downwards, with jagged bangs coming about halfway down his forehead.

Quirk : (Tape)allows him to eject cellophane tape-like material from his elbows, as well as retract it. It appears to be somewhat sturdier than regular tape. He can wrap up people like rope, use it to swing large distances and create traps, among its other applications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fumikage Tokoyami : a short young man with the head of a black bird, possibly supposed to resemble that of a crow or a raven, although while it may appear to be feathers, his head is actually covered in black hair.

Quirk : (Dark Shadow) Fumikage is the host of a sentient, shadow beast that he can materialize and contract to and from his body freely. He can utilize Dark Shadow for various purposes, including defending himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shouto Todoroki : The new recommended student everybody is curious about.

a reasonably tall, rather muscular young man who is well-built for his age. He has quite long hair, though it doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice as to not obscure his vision.

Quirk : (Half - Cold , Half-Hot)gives him dual pyrokinesis and cyrokinesis, divided between his left and right sides, respectively. The appendages on his right side can drastically lower temperatures of anything they touch, enough so to create large waves of ice. The limbs on his left side generate heat and allow Shoto to create and shoot streams of fire. Until taken to his bodily limit, neither has any visible effect on his body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tooru Hagakure : is a short girl with an invisible body. She herself doesn't know what she looks like.

Quirk: (Invisibility) I don't need to explain it now , do I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki Bakugou : A hot tempered kid who looks like an angry Pomeranian - Akio Amamiya

Quirk : (Explosion) allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions.The more Katsuki sweats, the stronger his explosions become.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akio Amamiya : A Black haired kid with mysterious gray eyes. Also doesn't GIVE A SHIT BAKUGOU.

Quirk : (Resonance of Emotions) The user can control or monitor others emotions in a 75m radius. Through this they can determine their intentions or cause them intense emotional pain. User can gain powers which are fueled by other's emotions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minoru Mineta : a very small young man with a large, round head, and rather large cheeks. His nose is small and stubby, and it sticks slightly upwards, oval-shaped eyes with large, black pupils, and notably thin eyebrows.

Quirk : (Pop off) allows him to produce and pull ball shaped objects from his head. The duration of its adhesive quality is determined by his overall health. He can pull a large amount of these objects from his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo Yaoyorozu : an attractive teenage girl with a rather mature physique, considering her age. She has long black hair that is normally tied into a spiky ponytail with a single bang hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes that point slightly inwards, which seems to resemble a cat.

Quirk : (Creation)gives her the ability to create any non-living material from her exposed skin through the molecular manipulation of her fat cells. As long as she has an understanding of how something is made, she can make it. The more she eats, the more material she has to work with, so she needs considerable food ingestion for her Quirk to be effective.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole class saw as a short recommended student went up ahead. She looked fragile but here she was , recommended by All Might. Although it was a rumor , people seemingly believed it.

Eri Yagi : A thin , frail girl with off-white hair and red eyes , and a horn sticking out of her hair.

Quirk : (rewind) Eri's Quirk allows her to rewind an individual's body or a non-living thing to a previous state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody had a shocked reaction but Akio's defeated them all. Although he didn't show it , he was quite heartbroken.

You just decided to replace me , huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.9K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
24.2K 350 28
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...
177K 3.3K 21
"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof." And so Izuku d...
35.5K 897 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...