The Wolf and The Witch

By DeathNice12

~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version o... More

Author
Evan Dawn Pierce
Finding her
Her name is Evan
Evan abused? Maybe?
Evan's big smile
She's gone He's gone
Evie and Bell
wait...Ian?!
Kidnapped
Wolves!?
We can't accept you
I can't
Evan ran away again...
I think...I'm Falling for...
We kissed?
Evan's Date
Ballanie's Date
King
Moving in...
Moving in part 2
Something sweet
Dream?
Attacked!
She's perfect
X
This is War!
The End is just the Beginning
Short #1

Not Again...

58 3 1
By DeathNice12

Evan's P.O.V:

I woke up to lights streaming through the window. I was starting to get way to hot so I rolled over away from the warmth only to be pulled back into it. So like any normal person I rolled over yet again but my plan was thwarted mid roll and I found myself yet again engulfed in warmth.

"Evan stop moving" A very deep very sexy husky voice said.

"But I'm hot" I whined moving away.

"Evan there is no need to brag everyone can see that" The voice laughed.

"Ugh" I rolled over so now I was facing the voice aka Ian. "I'm talking about temperature why do you produce so much freaking body heat!"

"I'm a werewolf, what do you expect?" Ian said.

"You're right you're an animal whose meant to live outside."

He flipped us so now he was on top of me. "I am not an animal, but I could show you an animal if you'd like" He said with a smirk.

I used a spell to flip him off of me "I would love to see that but unfortunately some alpha proclaimed I had to train" I was about to get off the bed when Ian pulled me back down.

"I'm sure he'd forgive you just this once" He said then kissed me.

I pulled away "I don't know the Alphas pretty tough and you're not worth the risk" I got up and headed to the shower I laughed a little when I heard him groan.

After showering I went to my closet in my room cause for some reason we're always in his...I don't know, but I pulled out a black tank top with white stripes up the side along with a pair of matching running shorts and my teal sneakers. I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and added a black hat with an over sized jacket and let me tell you I looked good. Even with out make up I was on fire!

I opened the closet door to find Ian in a tight gray t-shirt and a pair of navy blue basket ball shorts with matching sneakers. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Ready?" He asked his voice no longer husky.

"Yep all ready. Where's Micheal and Bell?"

"At the gym already"

"Then lets go!" I said punching the air. I love working out with Bell mostly because we just talk about boys or complain together or I don't know we just talk and it's super fun.

After we get to the gym I spot Bellanie flat on a mat in the back corner. She was breathing pretty hard. I started walking over to them Ian still beside me.

"Come on Bellanie we barley started" I heard Micheal say.

Bellanie shot up off the ground and pointed a finger at him "first of all! I don't normally work out! Second of all I am a human! A human with magical powers but still human! And thirdly you are a werewolf! I can barley keep up with an average dude let alone a werewolf!" Bell shouted gaining the attention of everyone in the gym which there wasn't that many to be honest but it was still funny.

Micheal stood there for a moment in shock. I tried to keep myself from laughing and I noticed Bell looking around probably noticing that the room was silent then all of the sudden she yelled. "Evie! Micheal's trying to kill me!" and I couldn't help myself I started laughing not like rolling on the ground laughing but like oh my friend just embarrassed herself laughing.

"Bellanie! I'll save you!" I said as we ran into each others arms. Yes we are complete idiots.

"Oh Evie I thought I was a goner but you have saved me!" Bell said over dramatic.

"What the heck?" Micheal asked looking at me and Bell like we grew two heads. When I looked over at Ian I saw that he was giving us the same look. Me and Bell looked at each other and started laughing again while walking out of the gym.

"Hey where are you two going?" Ian asked stepping in front of us.

"Spell practice" Bell said dragging me around Ian.

"Are you two actually going to go practice spells?" Ian asked grabbing my arm stopping me.

Bell grabbed his arm and pulled it away form mine "Yes" And we started walking again. "After we go shopping" She mumbled but we knew they could hear us so we ran away laughing like idiots.

"Wait Bell how are we going to pay for our shopping trip? We're pretty much broke." I reminded her once we got in the car.

"Don't worry about it. I've got it covered." She said holding up a credit card "Or rather Micheal's got it." She said with a devious smile.

"How'd you get Micheal's credit card?" I asked surprised.

"Easy he gave it to me"

"He gave you his credit card?"

"yeah something about how since I was his mate what's his is mine and visa versa..blah blah blah I wasn't really paying attention I just know he's got money and he's sharing."

She started the car and we left blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs the whole way there.

"I'm not sure about this one it makes my butt look to big" Bellanie said looking in the mirror. Currently we were in the dressing room of some famous dress shop I wasn't paying attention we went in when we saw a dress we had to try on! But it didn't look good on either of us so now we're trying on whatever dress we want.

"Bell it looks great on you! Your butt doesn't look big." The dress she was trying on was a beautiful emerald green mermaid dress. It had a sweetheart neckline, sleevless with glitter a little bit darker than the dress in a line down the center she looked beautiful.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"What would I even use this for?"

"Hmm a date with Micheal?"

"yeah like he would ever take me to a fancy place..I like then sometimes just not most of the time like valentines or birthdays or anniversaries are some days id like to go somewhere fancy.."

"Want me to drop the hint to him?"

"Would you! Oh but don't make it seem like I'm telling you to tell him make it seem like I don't know like you're just making a suggestion not...you know what I mean"

"Yeah I do but could you please drop the hint to Ian that he should take me out on another date? But umm nothing fancy?" I said.

"Of course! Why do guys even need these hints though! I feel like I'm devising a plan to take over the world or something...like all this sneaking around!" Bell said throwing her arms up.

"I know right!" I said.

"I'm getting the dress" Bell said taking one more look at herself.

"Good choice."

"But you need a dress too!" She said looking around for a moment before picking one and pushing me into the dressing room.

I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. It was beautiful! A big ball gown that was navy blue but it had sparkles making it look like the night sky and then it faded to silver adding more glitter the further down it got. The sleeves were quarter length and off the shoulder. I was in love with this dress. But it was to fancy for a dinner date or anything except for like a ball but I don't go to those things.

"Bellanie it's beautiful but what am I going to use this for? It's to fancy for anything."

"But you look so pretty!"

"I can't get it...I just can't" I said looking at the mirror in sadness.

We left the store Bell getting her dress me leaving mine behind.

"Hey I'm hungry let's get some food" Bell said already moving towards the food court.

"Hey hungry I'm Evan" I said deepening my voice. Bell gave me a long unamused look. I let out a giggle. "Oh come on!"

"Just no" Bell said smacking me upside the head. I just laughed. "What should we eat?"

"I don't know or care, but I do have to go to the bathroom so you get food I'll find you" I said.

"Okay, be careful though"

"I will it's just the bathroom" I said shrugging and walking off.

Right before I walked into the bathroom i felt a cold hand grab my arm. I couldn't turn around, I couldn't do anything.

"If you want your friend to live I suggest you come with me" The intimidating voice said pointing a finger towards Bell.

Standing right behind Bell who was in line was a tall brooding man. He looked over towards me and moved his dark trench coat just enough to flash me a shimmer of silver i didnt know if it was a knife or a gun but either way Bell would die.

There was honestly no way out. If i cast a spell not only would i be exposed Bell would die and if it was a gun he's carrying more people would die.

"I'll go" I said standing up straighter as to not look afraid.

"Good choice, come with me"

I followed the man looks like I'm getting kidnapped again...yay me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
107K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
1M 40.8K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
7.5K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...