Demi Lovato Imagines

By Demi___Imagines

More

Leaked
Shouldn't Have Waited
You Got Me
Shouldn't Have Waited Part 2
Relapse
No Problem
Already Gone
Kicking and Screaming
These Four Walls
Stay
Already Gone Pt 2
Stealing
Want You Back
Don't Be Nervous
And Baby Makes Three
These Four Walls Part 2
Must Love Dogs
Leave Your Lover
Second Best
Second Best Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 3
Last Night
Second Best Pt 3
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 1
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 2
Senses
Star Struck
Second Best- Final
Not What You Think
Ready
These Four Walls Pt 5
Sticks and Stones
Confident
You Belong With Me
Watch Me
Girl Next Door
Proud
Caught
Happiness
These Four Walls Pt 6
Break
Changed
Good Thing
Didn't Mean It
Caught Pt 2
Camping
Talk to Me
These Four Walls Pt 7
Just Friends?
Silence
Perfect
With Love
I Needed You
Temporary Forever
Not So Bad
The Mechanic
Straight Girls
Mistake Pt 1
Surprise
Pretending
Hold Me Close
Mistake Pt 2
Mood Ruiner
You're Mine
Bad for Me
Do It Better
Truth or Dare
Distraction
Trouble Is
My Secret
Mile High Club
Little Talks
The Worst Thing
Behind the Scenes Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 2
Welcome Home!
Goodbye
Behind the Scenes Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 4
Play With Me
Behind the Scenes Pt 5
I'm Here
Kiss Me, Not Him
So Wrong
These Four Walls Pt 8
Besame Mucho
So Wrong Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 9
Another Chance
That's My Job
Care For You
She's Always Right
I'll Be There
Tell Me
So Much For You
What He Doesn't Know
Band Girl
Over Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 7
These Four Walls Pt 10
Be Careful With My Heart
Risking It
Over Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 3
Link for Behind the Scenes Pt 8
Not So Bad Pt 2
Do You Promise?
Home Movie
So Wrong Pt 4
Over Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 9
Missing Pt 1
Darling, You'll Be Okay
Missing Pt 2
Tease
Missing Pt 3
Better Now
Better Now Pt 2
Behind the Scenes Pt 10
I Picked You
Missing Pt 4
Special Kind of Pretty
Not Always Strong
Our Love
Missing Pt 5- Reposted
Welcome Interruption
She Hates Me
Shy
Don't Blame Me
Band Girl Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 5
These Four Walls Pt 11
Hard to Get
Behind the Scenes Pt 11
Oops
Missing Pt 6
Not Coming Home Pt 1
The Best Medicine
Don't Blame Me Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 12
Don't Blame Me Pt 3
Now You're Gone
I Thought You Were The One
Behind the Scenes Pt 12
Just One Night

Behind the Scenes Pt 6

6.7K 84 5
By Demi___Imagines

Demi was everywhere. Literally, every time you went you were positive that you saw her. It was quite unsettling really. For sure she was there when you were filming, but that didn’t really bother you. She had every right to be there since she worked there too. But outside of the studio was a bit creepy, and you were on your way to her dressing room so you could confront her.

“What a pleasant surprise” she said when you walked in without knocking. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the bracelets you were using to cover up the red marks on your wrists, but you didn’t care. “Are you stalking me? Because if you are, you need to stop. If you want to see me you can just call, you don’t have to follow me wherever I go.”

Demi’s mood changed quickly, her playful smile disappearing. “Excuse me? You aren’t allowed to tell me what to do. That’s not how this works.” She grabbed her things and stood in front of you, staring at you intensely. “Are you done filming for the day?” As though you were captivated by the lust in her eyes, you nodded almost eagerly. Maybe her eyes were just reflecting what she saw in yours.

“Come on, we’re going to my house.” You followed her silently, digging through your purse for the keys to your car. “Stop. I’m driving” Demi informed you, pulling you by the arm to her car. You squeezed your thighs together when you sat down, already turned on by the stern voice that she had been using. “Don’t do that. I want you to feel what I can do without even touching you.”

You spent the entire drive to her house desperate for her touch. Demi noticed of course, driving slowly to prolong your lustful agony. She glanced at you continuously to make sure that you weren’t doing anything to provide yourself pleasure. That was her responsibility.

Your mind was hazy with desire when she finally pulled up to her house. You stumbled out of the car, waiting impatiently for her to unlock the door. Demi once again took her time, pretending to not know which key to use. “Demi…please” you whined, biting your tongue to stop yourself from slipping and telling her to hurry up.

She pushed the door open, letting you follow her all the way to her bedroom. She shut the door for some reason, turning around to smirk at you. “Strip, and do it quickly. You’re only teasing yourself if you do it slowly.”

If it had been up to you, your clothes would’ve come off in the car. “It’s kind of cold in here” you remarked as you pulled off your top. She didn’t respond but you noticed that she rolled her eyes. You unclipped your bra and pulled it off, almost laughing at the way Demi seemed to be glaring at it. You slid your jeans down your legs, putting your fingers on the waistband of your panties.

“Leave them on” Demi commanded, stepping over to you and guiding you to the bed. “Since you thought it was such a good idea to try and tell me what to do, I have a little treat for you.” She yanked open her nightstand drawer, pulling out a black and red bandana. “This’ll do for now. I’m not going to tie you up, so if at any point you want me to stop you need to firmly tap my shoulder. Other than that, if you touch me or yourself not only will I stop, but I’ll handcuff you so you can’t finish what I started.”

You looked at her and licked your lips, ready to get started. “Open your mouth” she demanded. When you did, she slid part of the rolled up bandana between your teeth, tying it behind your head without needing to look. You had to remind yourself that she had done this many times before, making yourself oddly jealous of those who had been with her before you.

She reached into her nightstand again, this time pulling out a pair of nipple clamps. Dropping them next to you on the bed, she moved her hands to your breasts. Your nipples reacted instantly to her touch, aided by the cold air. She leaned down and pulled your right nipple into her mouth, smiling around it as your moan was muffled by the bandana. Her teeth tugged at your nipple while she flicked the other one with her fingers.

Deciding that you were ready, she pulled away and picked up the clamps. She made sure to look directly into your eyes as she attached them to your hardened nipples. You only flinched, managing to contain a yelp that would’ve been useless anyway.

She sat up while straddling your hips, pulling on the chain. You moaned, frustrated by the fact that the bandana prevented you from being louder. “Something bothering you?” she teased, roughly yanking the chain. It hurt you in a good way, making your hips buck up.

Demi looked down at you, cocking her head before getting up. You watched with rapt attention as she undressed, letting you see her completely nude and perfect body for the first time. When she climbed back on the bed, your nails cut into your palms as you curled your hands into fists to prevent yourself from reaching out to touch her.

Nothing would make you happier than being able to run your hands all over her body. She knew it was torturing you not being able to feel her smooth skin. Her usual smirk reappeared as she ran one hand down her sexy body, stopping at her pussy.

“Is this what you want to do? You want to touch my pussy, don’t you Y/N?” She started rubbing her clit, moaning as she gave herself pleasure. That should be your hand instead of hers. Hey eyes closed when she moved her fingers faster, moaning softly. It took every ounce of self restraint that you had to keep your hands by your side and not shove her fingers away to replace them with yours.

She opened her eyes, looking at you with a devilish twinkle in them. With her free hand, she pulled the bandana from your mouth. “You’ve been very good so far. I think you deserve a little present.” She brought her fingers from her pussy to your mouth, sliding them in. You moaned as she let you get your first taste of her, even if it wasn’t the way you wanted. “That’s enough.” She dragged her fingers out slowly, leaving you craving more. Putting the bandana back into your mouth, she pulled on the clamps to remind you of your place.

Her hand scraped down your stomach and came to a stop at the hem of your panties. It was a struggle for you to keep your hips still as she slipped her hand beneath the fabric, running her fingers through your pussy before retracting them. “You’re always so wet for me, aren’t you? Just for me and nobody else.” She was always right when it came to guessing things about you. Nobody could turn you on the way Demi could.

Since anything you said would be muffled, all you could do was nod in agreement with her. The slightest hint of a smile appeared on her face. You wanted so badly to be able to kiss her, just to show your appreciation for how good she made you feel.

Her wetness rubbing against your thigh effectively distracted you from staring at her lips. Her head was thrown back and short gasps of pleasure were escaping from her mouth. Mesmerized, you watched her swift movements, almost pouting when she stopped. “It wouldn’t be very nice to keep you waiting, would it?” she said while sliding your panties down. You moaned when she started rubbing your clit. You hoped she would do more than just that, unlike last time when she had refused to give you her fingers where you had needed them. Naturally she knew just what you wanted, so without leaving the bed she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a medium sized strap on.

“Do you want me to fuck you with this?” You were nodding before she even finished asking. It’s not like you were going to say no. She adjusted the harness to a comfortable fit, rubbing the tip of the dildo against your clit. This time you did raise your hips up, eager for her to push it in.

Demi had other plans. She bent down, nipping at your earlobe. You moaned when she started sucking on your neck, being sure to leave her signature hickey. Sighing in relief when she removed the clamps, it turned into another moan as she soothed your reddened nipples with her tongue. “Please” you begged, hoping she would understand your slightly muted request. “Only because you’ve been so well-behaved” she muttered.

She reached down with her hand to grip the strap on, guiding it into your aching hole. You closed your eyes as she pushed it in, moaning as you felt every inch. “Is this what you’ve been wanting? Tell me how you feel.” You glared at her, causing her to laugh softly. “That right, you can’t” she teased, pinching your nipples.

With every hard thrust from her you were getting closer to reaching your peak. Demi decided to add to your pleasure, reaching down to rub your clit. Of course you couldn’t have everything, so she dipped her head down and caught your left nipple between her teeth, biting down with just enough pleasure to cause you slight pain. You winced but didn’t stop her. She moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, smirking at the moan it enticed from you. She increased the speed of your clit, pulling her hand away when you raised your hips to meet her fingers.

She looked at you disapprovingly, putting her hands on your hips to hold them down. You watched the concentration on her face as she focused on her thrusts, pushing in deeper and harder each time. “I want you to cum. Will you? Will you be a good girl and cum for me?” You loved when she talked to you like that. There was something so different in the tone of her voice that contrasted so harshly with what she was doing.

You slammed your eyes shut, unable to keep them open as intense waves of pleasure flowed through your body. You cried out her name loud enough that it wasn’t blocked out by the obnoxious bandana. She evened out her thrusts, pulling out when you had finished riding out your high. Under normal circumstances you would’ve pulled her down to cuddle with you, but the whole point of this was to get you of your comfort zone.

She undid the knock behind your head and pulled the bandana away, getting off of the bed. “Did you learn a lesson from this?” You looked at her confused before realizing what she meant. “I shouldn’t tell you what to do, and I won’t do it again.” She smiled while nodding, handing you back your clothes as she put hers back on. You had something you wanted to ask, but you waited until you were both dressed before voicing what was on your mind.

“Hey Demi?” you asked tentatively. “Yeah?” You took a deep breath before asking, unsure of what her answer would be. “Why do you hold back? I’ve seen your movies and I know you can do so much more” you said, pulling your jeans up. “I don’t want to hurt you. You’re new to this and I want to introduce it to you slowly” she explained. You frowned while listening to her talk. “I don’t want to go slow anymore” you mumbled quietly. She heard you, closing her eyes and sighing, taking a moment to think before nodding. “You really don’t know what you’re agreeing to.” Perhaps you didn’t, but you couldn’t wait to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 626 24
Read to find out
516K 16.7K 200
Demi Lovato imagines (2.0) here! © 2018 Erika Smith (jawdroppingluke) All Rights Reserved
204K 4.4K 34
Liz and Demi, two people who are perfect for each other, or at least that's what it looks like from the outside, but in reality its different. © dem...
7.1K 150 16
Leeyah and Demi. Demi and Leeyah. Same same but different. Unequal equivalent, they are. Read to find out what their story is.