Piece Of Art (Devan Key x Rea...

By co1eywo1ey

I decided since I didn't finish my other one, I can do a short book with maybe.. 30 or more parts?? I will tr... More

Art Class
Tomorrow pt 1
Tomorrow pt 2
A/N
A/N
Sorry!
Jealous?!
Bullies(haters back off) pt 1
Bullies pt 2
Bullies pt 3!!
The REAL confession(cliffhanger)
The REAL confession pt 2
A/N
Girlfriend tag/q&a
Idk
Second-first date ❤️
Meeting your parents pt 1
A/n (rant)
About that rant
Meeting your parents pt 2
I'm so late..(please read)
You what?
A/N important (about my schedule)
Alone time
Idek, he's cute
Picture perfect
PLEASE read!!!|| a/n
Short story || Devan's reaction to you turning into a boy
Important, please read || A/N
Picture perfect pt 2
Late shoutouts!! 😬
Read this if you want to me to follow you or give you a shoutout. (Instructions)
Random lil' update

Movie Night

1.5K 38 143
By co1eywo1ey

How long has it been? Hm, well here's a post! Hehe I hope you enjoy!

(1330 words)

✔️EDITED✔️

Your POV

It's been a few days since last art class. We get the weekend and Friday off. Devan and I still haven't exchanged numbers, so I can't see him or contact him unless I randomly drive over to Collins and Devan's house.

I get bored and decide to go to Starbucks, so I get dressed. (Black jeans/leggings and Devan's oversized hoodie) There's no one else to go to Starbucks with, so I go alone this time, and order myself a/an f/c/d(favourite cold drink). This time Devan also doesn't randomly show up, which makes me sad. I was planning on asking for his number before I left their house, but I was too nervous.

I sip my drink and walk to the park near Starbucks. While I'm walking I realize I don't have my phone. Actually I haven't had my phone since I left Devan's house. Awe crap. I swear I got all my stuff. Stupid, tired brain!

My mood changes from happy and sad, to anxious and still kind of sad. If I don't have my phone I can't even call my friend and tell them to talk to Collins to talk to Devan to find me at the park!

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear two familiar boys having a conversation and walking along the sidewalk near me. I can't help but eavesdrop, but I don't want to look. I put my hood over my face a bit and listen carefully.

"So, what were you saying about her?" One of the boys asks.

"I was saying, she left her phone at our place and I have no way of contacting her." The other boy answers. He sounds like Devan. Wait.

I take off the hood slightly and look their way. Turns out it's Collins and Devan and they're almost about to pass me. Since I know who they are I take the hood off completely and wave trying to get their attention.

"Hey Devan! Collins!" I say happily.

"Oh! Hi y/n! We were just talking about you!" Collins replies.

"You left your phone at our place. It's not with me right now, but we can go get it together?" Devan asks.

"Yes! Thank you Devan! I thought I'd have to wait till Monday. This might sound bad but, I don't think I'll survive without my phone..." I trail off.

"Ah, no problem. Let's go get it then." Collins and Devan ask me to follow them and we walk towards their place.

Once we get there Devan gets my phone from his room and hands it to me.

"Here you go." He smiles and scratches the back of his neck.

"Thanks again.." I blush slightly and try to hide it.

"I see you're wearing my merch y/n!" Collins interrupts Devan and I. In a good way. It got awkward.

"O-oh yeah. It's comfortable." I chuckle.

"I told you I'm good at making merch Devan." Collins looks at Devan and smirks.

"You didn't even make it yourself! We made it online!" Devan talks back and Collins just rolls his eyes.

"Anyways. Y/n can you come with me for a sec?" Devan grabs my hand without getting an answer and pulls me into the living room.

"Yes?" I blush again. Stupid feelings. He's just a friend!!!

"I couldn't say this around Collins because he'd get jealous but," Devan makes sure Collins isn't listening before he continues. "Want to see a movie with me tonight?"

His question takes me by surprise and my eyes widen a bit.

"As friends right?" I ask making the conversation more awkward.

"Sure." He nods.

"What movie?" I ask.

"I don't know. Whatever's playing I guess. Do you like horror or action? Or romance.." He says the last part quietly.

"I like all three. Horror the least though." I answer sincerely.

"Alright. Then we can see.. crap. They only have two movies playing. Mary Poppins returns and (one of the newest horror movies. Idk)" Devan reads off of his phone.

"I'd see Mary Poppins." I smile.

"Perfect. I just need your address or phone number so I can pick you up at eight. Alright?"

"Alright. Here's my phone number." I type my number into his phone.

"Awesome. Should I walk you home?" Devan asks.

"No, it's fine. My car is parked at Starbucks. I can walk there myself." I smile.

"Ok. Bye y/n." Devan fist bumps me.

"Bye Devan." I walk into the kitchen and quickly say by to Collins as well, then leave their house.

~time skip brought to you by the key bros bright blue eyes~ literally amazing lmao

I check my phone and see it's already 7:50. Devan's picking me up in 10 minutes. Maybe I should text him anyways.

Hey

Hey

I'm excited for the movie!

Me too! I heard it's actually really good.

Awesome!

I'm on my way. But I need your address.

(Your new address close to his house lol)

Thanks. See ya in a few!

See you!

____________

A few minutes later I hear the doorbell ring and I rush downstairs to open it.
Devan is standing there with a smile.

"You ready?" He asks.

"I've been ready since you asked a few hours ago." I laugh and he joins in right after.

We both walk out the door and I lock it behind me. I get into Devan's car and he does the same.

He drives us to the theatre and pays for our tickets.

"Popcorn?" I ask. "It's on me."

"You don't have to pay. I've got it." Devan replies.

"No. I feel like I should repay you for this. This is me saying, thanks." I buy us popcorn and Devan waits for me and leans against the wall beside us.

I finish getting popcorn for both of us, and we go into the theatre and find seats. Devan was recognized by a few people. So was I. We said hello and took pictures, gave hugs. Yknow?

We sit down in our seats and start nibbling on the popcorn. The lights dim and the movie starts.

~I'm not writing a script for the movie so... time skip~

The movie ends and I also somehow just notice that Devan's arm was around me for half of it. He looks at me and we both blush. Luckily it's still dark enough so nobody can see it.

"Good movie huh?" Devan asks.

"Yeah." I reply and we both stand up and stretch.

We walk outside and throw away our garbage.

Devan grabs my hand and pulls me towards him a bit.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I stutter as Devan leans in.

"Shh.." Our lips almost touch, but we hear fans screaming and running over to us.

Devan and I almost kissed!! Does this mean he likes me?! Maybe he's just tired! I don't know!! Did I like it?? Or.. would I have liked it?! AHH HELP.

We deal with the fans and Devan drives me home. The car ride is just pure silence. We say goodbye as he drives away and I walk inside and get ready for bed.

So! Did you like it? Comment "yes" if you did "no" if you didn't and please tell me if I missed anything while editing! Bye bye~

(There IS more coming soon)

Hold on keep scrolling

Here's an extra scene in Devan's POV for when he gets home.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DEVAN?!" Collins yells at me when I walk into the house. "IT'S PASSED 10!!!"

"I was at the movies with y/n!!" I tell him and he starts giggling.

"Do you mean your giiirrrlllfrriiieeenddd?????" Collins punches my shoulder lightly.

"We aren't dating! We just almost kissed!" I whine. Then I realize what I said. He knows too much.

"WhAt?!" Collins squeals.

Now it's officially over. Lmao, love you guys ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 34 4
{Hamilton X Reader} --------------------- 19 year old (Y/n) had just finished highschool and had no idea what to do next....... What happens when a b...
41.1K 455 34
A Devan Key Fan-Fic *** "Hey lani," Devan said using my nickname with his crooked smile. I felt my cheeks heat up once more until Collins came in. An...
2.3K 25 46
Its Bokuto's first day at his new school but as soon as he enters he sees the one he's going to try and claim his..... Will Bokuto claim the mysterio...