The Blacksmack Down (book 6)...

Від UFG_Studios

This is the sixth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer and his friends continue on going throu... Більше

The Blacksmack Down (book 6) The great dimension jump.
Chapter 2 Return of the 25th.
Chapter 3 A unwanted Blue Dragon.
Chapter 4 A little Pride in Sword Art Online.
Chapter 5 We're having a real problem on our hands.
Chapter 6 Meeting The Unknown Hero.
Chapter 7 A forest of dragons and magic.
Chapter 8 Reckless Coliseum.
Chapter 9 A trip to Durarara!!
Chapter 10 Stuck in Fazbear Pizzeria.
Chapter 11 Needless to say, these guys are strong.
Chapter 12: A message from Hell.
Chapter 13: Doppelganger death match.
Chapter 14: Attacking all Titans!!
Chapter 15: Defending and invading.
Chapter 16: Tribal feud.
Chapter 17: The weredragon of Ewth den
Chapter 18: The secret of Ewth Den.
Chapter 19: A murdering Princess.
Chapter 20: The desire of evil.
Chapter 21: Stuck in a ruse.
Chapter 22: When all else fails.
Chapter 23: A well trained Blue Exorcist.
Chapter 24: The resolve of a fighter.
Chapter 25: May the force be with anyone but us.
Chapter 26: The great count Dracula.
Chapter 27: Baluvian Raft City.
Chapter 28: A Mine a day keeps the crafters at bay!
Chapter 29: It's a Marvel we did this.
Chapter 30: A Marvelious conclusion!
Chapter 31: Storming Oaklore and Swordhaven.
Chapter 32: A rather Twisted turn of events.
Chapter 33: Stuck between a Dwarf and a hard place.
Chapter 35: Darkovia playdate.
Chapter 36: Sounds of Discordia.
Chapter 37: The Pala-dead!
Chapter 38: The Pala-dead! (Part 2.)
Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!
Chapter 40: Sepulchure's plague.
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 1)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 3)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him.
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 2)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 3)
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood.
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 2).
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 3).
Chapter 44: Time constraining.
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 2)
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 3)
Chapter 45: A thundering sense of false hope.
Chapter 46: A group of chaotic twins!
Chapter 47: A breather at Willow Creek.
Chapter 48: Holding out for a Hiro!
Chapter 49: A Chaotic end.

Chapter 34: A kitsune in armor.

5 1 0
Від UFG_Studios

Chapter 34:  A kitsune in armor.

It was May 22nd, It was roughly 7:30 AM. Killer was sitting in the seating area, Mary Gold and Ken were sitting with him.

"So, any updates from the castle?" Ken asked.

"According to Jena, she was willing to join us after she fixed up something in her lap, something a robot or something," Killer replied.

Mary Gold took a sip of her drink, "I wonder what she's working on," She said, she looked at both the boys in front of her, "Is there any more info of the chaos lords?"

"Sacrina is usually in charge of that stuff, so your guess is as good as mine right now," Killer said, he stared at Mary Gold, he licked his lips slightly.

"Do you need something?" Mary Gold asked.

Killer slowly slid around the table and moved toward Mary Gold, he slowly took her drink as he stole a small sip from it, he then put it back in front of her and moved back to his own seat. Ken watched in slight amusement, not taking his eyes off Killer for any reason whatsoever.

"And what was that?" Mary Gold asked.

Killer chuckled slightly with a tone of malice, he glanced at Ken.

Ken slowly turned to Mary Gold, "I'm willing to bet that he just wanted a little attention," Ken said.

Mary Gold stared across the table at Killer, they made eye contact and seemed to exchange a whole conversation in a matter of seconds, Ken watched in bewilderment. Killer wiggled both his eyebrows right as Sacrina walked over, she saw the exchange between the two.

"Am I...Missing something?" Sacrina asked Ken.

"Honestly, I haven't a clue," Ken replied, Sacrina looked at both of them.

"...I'm just gonna chalk it up to being lovey-dovey," Sacrina said, she put down a map, "Well, Warlic said that the next chaos lord is somewhere in an area called Yokai, it's apparently an island to the far east," She continued.

"It sounds like we might have a hard time reaching the island, we'll need a boat," Ken said, "Man, where's Davy Jones when you need him," 

"He doesn't have a boat yet," Sacrina said glancing at Ken.

"We should try our best to find a boat, then," Ken said, he stood up, "I'll go make sure everyone's awake," he continued, he walked upstairs.

Sacrina stared at both Killer and Mary Gold, they haven't broken eye contact yet. "Alright, you two, enough with the goo-goo eyes," Sacrina said, she waved her hands in front of both the two remaining at the table. Both Killer and Mary Gold snapped out of whatever they were doing.

"Are you sure that's smart?" Mary Gold asked.

"Have I ever had a smart idea?" Killer replied.

Everyone was quiet. "I'm not even going to ask," Sacrina added, "Ken said he'd be back with everyone, after that, we're heading out,"

"Going to the island of Yokai, right?" Killer asked.

"So, you were listening?" Sacrina replied.

"It's kind of hard not noticing your blue skin in my vision," Killer said glancing up at Sacrina, "It's a bit weird, really, but it does make it easier to identify you in a group," 

"And is that a compliment?" Sacrina asked.

"It is a nice one, actually, you are able to blend in well enough if you can only hide your face," Mary Gold said.

"So now what? Are you both just going to insult me?" Sacrina asked.

"There's nothing wrong with her face, or skin," Kloud said as he walked downstairs.

"That's not going help you any in her department," Killer said.

"And what makes you so sure about that?" Kloud asked.

Both Mary Gold and Sacrina burst out laughing, Kloud stared at them. "What's so funny?" Kloud asked.

"You really think you have a chance with Sacrina?" Killer asked.

Kloud was silent, he went to say something but was stopped by Hiro walking downstairs behind him. "Plus, I'm pretty sure she likes me, more," Hiro said.

"Don't flatter yourself, Hiro," Sacrina said.

"I know I'm attractive," Hiro said.

Kloud tossed Hiro over the side rail of the stairs, he hit the ground with a thud and a grunt, everyone watched as it happened with no real reasoning to helping him. Killer got up and walked over to Hiro, he pushed him slightly with his foot.

"I think he's hurt," Killer said.

"Well being thrown from some stairs could hurt, a lot," Kloud said.

"And you know this, how?" Hiro asked.

Kloud just stared at Hiro on the ground. "Training with The Blacksmack Down has given me more than enough ideas of what pain, suffering, and aches than anyone has known," Kloud said angrily.

Hiro slowly got up, he dusted himself then turned to Killer. "Where are we going?" Hiro asked.

"An island to the far east named Yokai," Killer said, "And I'm gonna assume we need a boat somewhere,"

Yulgar walked over, he had a few letters, "I have something for Hiro!" He slowly walked over and handed Hiro a linen envelope, Hiro took it then opened it.

"What does it say?" Kloud asked.

Killer took the letter that was in the envelope, "Hero from far land Embrace the Yokai isle and Learn of our legend Prized dragon from the Massive tournament, please come and Enroll your great skills. - Princess Miko." Killer said, he flipped it over and looked at it evenly, he mouthed the word Oh.

"What?" Hiro asked.

"Nothing, we need to get to Yokai," Killer said, "Is there a dock near the far east? Near Dwarfhold even?" Killer directed the question at Yulgar.

"There is, it should be on the map," Yulgar said.

"Alright," Killer took the map from Hiro and checked it, he touched a part of the map and they all vanished, Yulgar shrugged and moved back to his counter.

*TIME LAPSE*

After a long search on some docks, they finally found a boat that sailed to the Yokai, isle. Once they reached land, they soon reached for a giant traditional Chinese-styled palace like building. There were a few guards standing in front of it, Hiro walked over to one of the guards, he held out a piece of paper.

"Hi there, I have invite to the dragon koi tournament," Hiro started.

"No, you don't," The guard replied.

"...Uhhhhhh..." Hiro questioned, "Yeah, I do,"

"No, you don't," The guard continued.

"It's right here," Hiro said waved his invitation in front of the guard.

"No, it isn't," The guard protested.

"I was INVITED!" Hiro yelled.

"No, you weren't," The guard said.

"Yuh huh!" Hiro protested.

"Nuh uh," The guard said.

"Are you going to let me in there?!" Hiro shouted.

"Nope." The guard said plainly.

"WHY NOT?!?!" Hiro shouted loudly.

"Listen, sir or madam..." The guard started.

"Sir...OR Madam?" Hiro complained.

"...I know the invite you have in your hand is a fake. I know this because the only people invite to the dragon koi tournament are people who live on Yokai isle. And you are clearly from somewhere else," The guard continued.

"But I was sent this invitation," Hiro started to protest.

"No, you weren't," The guard started once again.

"Oh don't start that again!" Hiro shouted.

"It's alright Daisuke," A female voice said, "I sent that invitation personally,"

The guard and Hiro looked back at a woman in a white kimono, she had red ribbons on various parts of it, she wore two bells in her brown hair that went down to her mid-back area, she also had deep purple eyes. Hiro caught taken back by her sheer beauty.

"Princess Ai No Miko! The tournament is about to begin, should you be...?" The guard started.

"I must speak with the hero...alone," The princess said.

"As you wish, Princess," The guard moved away from both Hiro and the Princess.

"Hi Princess Miko, it's an honor to meet you! My name is-" Hiro was instantly cut off by the princess.

"I'm sorry but we don't have much time. I'm glad you got my secret message," The princess said.

"Secret message?" Hiro asked as he looked at the invitation.

"See? It's here," The princess said, she rolled her finger down the left of it, revealing the message Help Me - Princess Miko.

"OH, THAT secret message, I thought you meant that there was ANOTHER one, other than that one, which I knew about," Hiro got quieter as he spoke, Princess Miko stared at him with concern.

"I invited you because I've heard tales of your adventures, and I don't know who I can trust here on Yokai isle," Princess Miko started, "If you win the tournament, then you will have a personal invite to Akiba palace to meet my father and we will have more time...Remember, you MUST win the tournament. I know I can count on you! Quickly now, the tournament is about to begin! Good luck!" The princess quickly moved away and vanished behind the building.

Hiro looked back at the group he was with, they all just shrugged and walked into the building, Hiro slowly followed them. As they walked in, Jena was sitting on the floor reading some sort of manga, she was wearing a green flowery kimono, she looked up at the group.

"Oh, hi guys!" Jena said, she quickly got up to her feet and put the manga away," Anything to share?" She asked.

Hiro kept looking at Jena with bewildered eyes, Jena stared at him then at Killer. "What's his deal?" She asked.

Killer shrugged, "He seems to have an interest in women, similar to how Kloud is," he said, Kloud glared at him.

"Well, okay?" Jena said, "Princess Miko and her father are waiting for the last contestant, and I'm not sure who that is, but since you guys are here... does that mean?" She stared at Killer.

"Nah, I wasn't the one that got the invite," Killer said, "Hiro was invited, not any of us," he continued, he looked at Hiro.

Hiro looked from Killer to Jena, then back again to Killer. "Are you two related?" Hiro asked.

"Gee, what gave that away?" Killer asked with sarcasm, he pulled Jena closer to him to reveal how closely identical they, proving the only major difference was their hairstyle, and gender.

Hiro gagged slightly as he turned away.

"That's not very nice." Jena said, "A lot of the men of the guild think I'm cute, and Kloud is no exception," 

Kloud blushed slightly as he turned away, "What makes you think that much?" Kloud asked.

"...Small hunch," Jena said.

Mary Gold snickered slightly, "I'm pretty sure something of his is small enough," she muttered quietly. Sacrina burst out laughing. Hiro stared at the two of them.

"You have a tournament to win," Killer said, he pushed Hiro towards the arena, "Good luck!"

After a very long and painful tournament, Hiro has beaten everyone and has dealt a final knock-down blow to a man in a white martial art gi, he had long spiky orange hair. Hiro was standing over the panting man, the man got onto his knees as he was panting.

"Finally, a worthy opponent! Prepare yourself, my friend, for I am about to use my ULTIMATE ATTACK!" The man got up, "Soul nuke!" He thrust both his hands forward and started to charge a blue sphere, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" He shouted.

Killer rolled his eyes as he watched the charging move. Hiro was bracing for impact from the attack.

The man in the gi shouted louder as he was trying to charge more energy. He inhaled then started to shout again. Realization dawned on the man in the gi, "Um... this is going to take me a bit," 

"Oh no problem, take your time," Hiro said.

The man in the gi started to shout in hopes of gaining power again. "Hey, would you mind if I grabbed a drink or something?" Hiro asked.

"No problem, go for it," The man in the gi said.

About 15 minutes later, the man was still charging up energy, he didn't look any different, and neither did the sphere, Hiro had a cup full of what could be a soda.

"STILL going?" Hiro asked.

"I really have to focus my chi," The man in the gi said.

"How long will it take to finish charging your ultimate attack?" Hiro asked once again.

Hiro sighed, "Do you mind if I go talk to Princess Miko for a little bit?" He asked.

"Go ahead. I'll let you know when I'm done." The man in the gi said.

Hiro went over to where Princess Miko was seated, he bowed formally, he noticed a katana in a sheath, "So, this is the legendary Hanzamune Dragon Koi Blade?" Hiro asked.

"Yes, it's the most prized possession in all of Yokai isle," Princess Miko started, "It was created nearly a thousand years ago by the great sword master, Hanzamune. It represents the legend of the Dragon Koi. It's one of our oldest legends." The princess slowly held up the sheathed sword, "It is said that if a koi swims all the way upstream... And even manages to swim to the top of a waterfall, then the koi would become the next great dragon. The dragon koi has come to represent the ability to overcome impossible odds. This tournament celebrates that same powerful will, to reach victory no matter what opponent you facing, and the winner becomes guardian of the sword for an entire year," Princess Miko said.

"Wow, what a great story!" Hiro said happily.

"I've always thought so," A male voice said from above Hiro and Princess Miko.

The princess looked up in a panic to see a samurai in purple armor, "Kitsune! What are you doing here? Guards!" The princess shouted as she gestured for the guards to surround the man on the seating area.

"Don't mind me, princess. I'll just take my prize and leave," The samurai quickly jumped down and grabbed the sword, he then teleported behind Hiro. Hiro turned and face the samurai.

"I got it!" Hiro shouted, he jumped at the samurai, who teleported out of the way.

"Too slow, hero. You should be grateful that I did not bother entering the tournament. You are no match for me," the samurai said, "Not that either of you knows the true power of Hanzamune Dragon Koi Blade," The samurai scoffed, "It's wasted on humans like you," The samurai looked up and made eye contact with Killer, they both exchanged a quick mental insult with each other, "He looked back at the princess, "I'll be seeing you. Both of you." The samurai instantly vanished from the general area.

"Oh, why is all of this happening?" The princess asked.

"First the strange note just to get me to this island and now this? What's going on, Princess?" Hiro asked, who was way too stubborn to get off the floor.

"This is not the place to discuss this, the tournament must be put on hold until the sword is recovered!" The princess said, she looked at Hiro, "Please, hero, meet us in our palace and I will explain everything," The princess quickly left the area.

Everyone walked out of the area, leaving the man in the gi there alone to charge his move.

Everyone but Hiro and Princess Miko walked down the main street, they soon reached a large tower-like structure with a single dog outside of it, Waky Pants quickly dived into the small pool of water in front of the dog, you could only see her two pigtails sticking out of the water. After a short moment, she reemerged from the water and grabbed the dog, then quickly retreated back under the water.

"Did...Did she just kidnap a dog?" Hiro asked as he walked over.

"Probably," Killer said, he then walked into the tower like structure, everyone followed behind him.

As they entered the building, they all acknowledged the fact it felt like a hotel turn barracks.

"So, Princess, what brings us here?" Killer asked.

"My father has been acting weirdly lately, and here we can figure out if my theory is right, I need you to do some investigating for me," The princess said.

"Why is Jena in a kimono?" Mystic asked out of nowhere.

"I thought I'd do a bit of shopping while waiting for you guys to show up, so I bought myself a kimono," Jena replied.

"Will you be wearing it a lot more?" Kloud asked.

"I would like for it to be a relaxation outfit, if anything, it is comfortable," Jena replied.

"She's been wearing it for a while, why bring it up?" Killer asked.

"It's been bothering me only because I feel like she's not wearing anything underneath it," Mystic replied.

"Why would you expect that?!" Jena asked, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"It seems natural!" Mystic shouted back, "Plus, it's how Waky Pants wears hers!"

"No, you're wrong," Killer said.

"I'm the one that doesn't like wearing anything underneath mine," Mary Gold said.

"Why?" Mystic asked.

"That's private!!" Shouted Killer, he turned to Mary Gold and made a gesture with his hand to dismiss the subject, he quickly turned to the princess. "What are we doing here?"

"The emperor has been acting weird, and apparently Chaos Shogun Kitsune, the samurai from the tournament, might have something to do with it," Hiro said, "And he's been acting weirdly,"

"I first began to notice my father acting oddly when he sent his most loyal ninja and samurai to go ransack a village who could not pay their taxes after he raised them unreasonably high. My father would never cause his people that kind of hardship. I need some of the samurai and ninja's questions," The princess said.

"Anything else?" Killer asked.

"We need information from those samurais and ninja before we get any further, now please, hurry!" The princess said.

Killer quickly ran off, everyone watched in slight horror, then followed willingly, except Hiro, the princess looked at him. "He must be eager to get along," The princess said.

"I've known him for three days and it's starting to get annoying," Hiro said.

The princess laughed lightly under her breath, "Though he is attractive," She said quietly.

Hiro rann of in a rage, in hopes, to fight more than Killer could.

*TIME LAPSE*

Everyone returned back to the princess on the first floor of the building, Killer had a large group of ninjas and samurai tied up, he threw them in front of the princess.

"We have a problem," Killer said.

"They're all faceless," Mary Gold said.

"That's not good. All of the emperor's loyal soldiers must be held captive somewhere around here," The princess leaned down and looked at the faceless features of the creatures, "These are  faceless Yokai, known as Nopperabo, and it would be smart if you went and did a few things, figure out who's in charge, and then find the keys to the roof..." The princess said.

"Um..." Killer started, "Roger?" He turned to his group, "Jena, you take Mary Gold, Kloud, Mystic, Butter Cup, and Jack to go look for the keys, I'll take Mason, Sacrina, Hiro, Ken, and Waky Pants to do some snooping around to figure out who's in charge around here," Killer said.

*TIME LAPSE*

Everyone soon returned to Princess Miko, she looked at everyone. "Did you find anything?" She asked.

Killer walked over and handed her a note, "My group found this," he said, "Not sure about the progress of the keys, but judging by everyone here, it might have been successful?"

Jena wasn't paying that much attention due to the fact she was fiddling around with some key pieces, she glanced up then looked back down.

"She's busy," Mystic said.

"...Almost done," Jena said quietly. She quickly turned around and held out a completely finished key. "I did it!"

"So, gonna go take down a monster on the roof?" Killer asked.

"It would be smart to free the loyal warriors of my father's army," Princess Miko said.

Killer turned to Jena, "Willing to go handle it?" He asked.

Jena shrugged, "Permission to bring someone else with?"

"Not confident with your abilities?" Jena asked.

"Just would like a bit of company, not sure how well I'd do in this kimono," Jena said.

"I'll go!" Hiro said.

"You touch her in any way, I'll beat you with your own arms," Killer said.

"You wouldn't," Hiro said jokingly.

"He'd do it with a smile," Kloud said, Princess Miko showed a little concern at Kloud's blatant reply.

"Let's get going, then," Jena said, she turned away, and ran off, Hiro was shortly behind her.

"Is he always like that?" Princess Miko asked.

"You have no idea." Killer replied.

*TIME LAPSE*

Jena and Hiro quickly reached the roof, she looked back at Hiro who was slightly admiring her body. "Something on your mind?" She asked.

"Um...Just, uh..." Hiro started.

"Fat chance," Jena said, she unlocked the door to the roof and peered out the door, there was a man with wings and twin swords that was about twice the height as Jena.

"Any idea how to deal with it?" Hiro asked.

Jena pushed Hiro out onto the roof, "Go socialize, talk to him, make a friend,"

Hiro stumbled forward, he slowly looked up to scale the size of the creature, "Um...Hi?" Hiro started.

The giant creature quickly lunged at Hiro, he flinched and jumped out of the way. He quickly pulled out his sword and dodged left from a second attack, Hiro started to assess the situation, he looked back at the door and noticed Jena was gone, She left me! He thought. He ran over and saw the giant creature get thrown forward, he noticed Jena was behind him in a crouched down position, she had her elbow blades out, she was cutting the ninja and samurai free.

"What are you doing?!" Hiro asked.

"Being helpful," Jena said, she freed the last of the warriors, she got up and saw the monster finally stand up. She then started to assess the situation, she turned to the warriors, "Get out of here, I'll handle it," she said. 

"A little help!" Hiro shouted while he was blocking attacks from the monster. Jena ran over, jumped and kicked it in the side of the head.

Hiro watched as it went timbering down. Jena quickly followed up by landing right next to it, she quickly grabbed it by the leg and spun him around. Hiro watched then turned away to avoid getting sick.

Jena threw the monster across the roof, it slid then laid still, Hiro and Jena stared at it. 

"Think it's dead?" Hiro asked.

"If you're really a hero, go check it out. I'll be over here," Jena said.

Hiro walked over and poked the monster lightly with his sword, he tilted his head in question as it laid motionless. Hiro turned back to Jena, he shrugged.

Jena walked over, she pointed her weapon towards the monster then shot him in the face, he soon disappeared entirely. "Now he's dead for sure," Jena said, "Let's get back to the princess," Jena said.

"...If you say so?" Hiro questioned.

*TIME LAPSE*

Jena and Hiro returned to the princess, who was standing by herself.

"Where's everyone else?" Hiro asked.

"I've sent them to the bamboo forest with a small to-do list of what should be happening there, we should catch up."

*TIME LAPSE*

Hiro, Jena and Princess Miko walked into a bamboo forest, they all saw Killer spinning a creature that had a face on a giant wooden wheel, he threw it at Jack who smashed it with his hammer, it dropped a huge bundle of human-like faces, Hiro flinched when he saw all of it.

"Did you find anything useful?" Princess Miko asked Killer.

"Turns out the tree near the shrine had some of its fruit taken away, which look really good honestly, and I figure they were important to the tree since this island is kind of depended on the Yokai? I guess?" He turned to Jack, "Go on ahead and notify everyone we're going to head to that junkyard we found not long ago," Killer said. Jack nodded quickly then ran off through the forest.

"Update on everything on your part?" Killer asked Jena.

"The emperor's warriors are safe, we took care of the monster holding them, and we just got here," Jena replied.

"Alright, the junkyard ahead should have more info?" Killer asked Princess Miko.

"It should have more info for our search," Princess Miko said, she turned to Jena and Hiro, "I don't know how much help so many people would be in the junkyard, but there is a river that you should take any spares with you, and work your way through it, once you reach the end of it, wait for us."

"Got it, princess," Jena said, "C'mon, Hiro, let's go get everyone else," Jena ran off, Hiro followed closely behind her.

Killer looked at Princess Miko, "I'm pretty sure she's not happy with working with Hiro,"

"I wouldn't be surprised, she doesn't seem fond of him."

*TIME LAPSE*

Killer and Princess Miko showed up in the junkyard, there was trash everywhere, no one else was in the immediate area, both the Princess and Killer shared a simple exchange of weird looks.

"What kind of chores should I do?" Killer asked.

"A bit of clean, I assume. But most importantly, there is a mountain hag near here that should have been sent into a craze due to that chaos shogun Kitsune...Though I can't be able to tell you where to look?"Princess Miko questioned.

"I'll go look around, I'll get back to you when I find something," Killer quickly ran off, Princess Miko sighed quickly, she slowly sat down then started to have some tea.

*With Jena*

"So what's the plan here, Jena?" Ken asked.

"We's gonna gos and beats uppedity a personamajig!" Butter Cup said.

"...Did that make any sense to anyone else besides me?" Mystic asked.

"I'm pretty sure you're in that boat alone, Mystic," Ken said.

"OH BOAT! I loveded boat." Butter Cup said happily as she licked her entire face, no one knows where the tongue came from.

"...We should just head down the river in search of the bridge that Princess Miko brought up," Jena said, "Judging by the length of the river, it might be near the end..."

"Don't you, like, never run out of energy?" Ken asked.

"I'll get my kimono all wet," Jena said with a slight pout.

"Want a piggy-back ride?" Ken asked.

"Are you asking or offering?" Jena replied.

Ken was silent for a little bit, "Do you want me to give you one?" he asked.

Jena walked over then jumped onto Ken's back, "Onward!" She pointed forward after getting comfy on Ken's back. He, along with everyone else, just jogged down the river.

They soon reached the end with a huge waterfall and a half-snake half-women creature, it noticed everyone then hissed as it slithered toward everyone.

Butter Cup suddenly screamed and ran towards it, the snake woman thing looked horrified and attempted to turn and run, Butter Cup lifted it above her head and shouted something unintelligible before throwing it off the waterfall, she turned to Mystic.

"It scared me." She said, "It haded to be gimped."

Jena slowly slid off Ken's back, then stepped out of the water, she shook her shoes off, she dusted herself off then turned toward a bridge in the distance. "I guess we're done here."

They all walked over to a large bridge with a rather tall, pale purple woman, she had a trident of some sort in her hands.

"Oaidekite ureshiidesu. I'm glad to see you, Hero... well, Heroes. I am Hashi Hime, guardian of this bridge. I am honored by your commitment to free the Island of Yokai from Chaos Lord Kitsune. Please, listen to my story that will help you with your legendary quest." The tall woman said. "Since the dawn of time, the island of Yokai has been watched over by a peaceful, fox-like spirit named Kitsune. Kitsune was a kind, clever Yokai who was part of the divine protection which guarded Yokai Island from all outsiders, including Chaos. For centuries, Human and Yokai lived together in peach. Kitsune and the emperor of the island worked as partners- brothers, even- to help ensure a safe haven for all living creatures. But then one day, the kind emperor decided to extend the lands hospitality to the outsiders of Lore- Foreigners, like you. Kitsune was furious and did not share the same compassion toward the outsiders. Overcome with anger, Kitsune vowed to do everything in his power to restore Yokai Island back to its secluded sanctuary. And that's when Drakath appeared. Kitsune's mind became clouded with visions of absolute power, morphing the once peaceful spirit into an epitome of chaos. Drakath convinced Kitsune that the only way to restore Yokai Island would be to release the great, forbidden Yokai, O-dokuro, from the Rift of Time. The sheer power and terror that would come from summoning O-dokuro would make even the emperor bow to Kitsune once more. Kitsune became ever stronger with the thought of summoning the great Chaos Beast. The legendary blade of Hanzamune would be the key to releasing O-dokura from his prison. And Kitsune knew just how to get it. With his newfound Chaos power powers, Kitsune called to the emperor and placed him under a spell, rendering the kind emperor helpless and his mind clouded. With the emperor now under his control, Kitsune would be able to take the Hanzamune blade without anyone to stop him. Princess Miko sensed her father's change, even though she was not as sure as what was going on. Fearing the worst, the Princess held the dragon koi tournament in hopes of finding a hero who could help with the crisis. And that's where you come in. You must move quickly. Now that Kitsune has the Hanzamune blade, he will be to release O-dokura from the Rift of Time. Once summoned, the O-dokura will bring distruction to the entire island, and not even Kitsune will be able to stop it. The fate of the island is in your hands. Gokounn o inorimasu. Good luck, Heroes." Hashi Hime said.

"So he's doing this because of racism?" Killer asked just before everyone looked over at him.

"I guess when you say it that way, yes." Hashi Hime replied.

"Then we should bring that racist sack of human feces down." Killer walked over the bridge then turned back to Hashi Hime. "Will we have your support?"

Hashi Hime smiled softly, "I will try everything in my power to help you all," she said.

"Alright." Killer turned around. "There is a graveyard up ahead, we need to get through there before anything," he turned to the rest of his group, "Sorry if it's not a walk through a park."

They all soon reached a graveyard to see a yellow cat-like creature with a forked tail. It bounced slightly towards everyone, "Welcome, welcome travelers. The Island is abuzz with your good deeds and how you wish to stop Chaos Lord Kitsune. I am honored to finally meet your acquaintance. My name is Neko Mata, and with my help, you will be one step closer to meeting Kitsune for the final bout. Yes, yes." it said.

Ken quickly shot the cat-like creature, it fell lifelessly to the ground, everyone looked at Ken. "What?" Ken asked, "Most, if not all Yokai are against us. One death wouldn't hurt the population."

Hiro leaned closely to Kloud, "Are you sure he's not a complete serial killer?" Hiro asked.

"Killer's the serial killer, it's in his name," Kloud replied, "Ken is just hot head and tired of everything up to this point, that Vath fight must have done something to him," he continued.

"The house near the end of the graveyard should be where we head for." Killer said, he turned to the rest of his group then gave a smug expression, "See ya there!" He quickly jumped to the back of the graveyard, everyone sighed then followed after him.

They all reached an old rickety house and walked inside, they went up some stairs and appeared on top of a roof, Kitsune quickly pulled out the Hanzamune blade and cut open a giant rift in the air, a giant skeleton appeared from inside it, it had multiple skeletons inside it.

Butter Cup and the giant skeleton started an intelligible, inaudible conversation. After the conversation, Butter Cup looked at Mystic.

Mystic raised his hands to the sky, "Thank god I didn't understand that!" He shouted.

Butter Cup turned back to the skeleton beast, it's head popped off and its body exploded, leaving it's scattered body parts across the front of it, it's head stayed near the top of what appeared to a purple river, it was all bubbling and stuff. Hashi Hami was near the base of the waterfall. They all ran up it and beat up every Yokai on the way to the top where the O-dokura's skull was resting, it had the blade of Hanzamune in it's forehead.

"Is everything happening a little to fast pasted?" Ken asked.

"Who's complaining? These chapters are starting to feel repetitive, and a lot of the quests of the in-game quests are more or less filler, or time wasters," Killer replied, "And I'm pretty sure the creator is getting tired of it," He continued.

"You have no idea, Killer," The creator said.

"See?!" Killer asked.

"So, just fight the skull?" Ken asked.

"Hiro! Make yourself useful and take the sword from it's forehead!" Killer shouted.

"Why me?! It could get ugly!" Hiro shouted.

Killer turned towards the skull of O-dokura's skull and flicked his hand downwards, encasing the skull in a dark muck, leaving only the sword visible. "Go!"

Hiro ran up to the skull, jumped up then grabbed the handle then yanked with all his strength. The skull fell lifelessly...well, motionlessly. Hiro landed next to Princess Miko who held the sheath to the blade. 

"Once again your bravery surpasses even the greatest of Warriors. You have faced unfortunate happenings with great courage and valor, and have overcome the most formidable odds. For this, Yokai Island thanks you." She bowed to Hiro.

"Princess Miko, it was nothing, really..." Hiro started.

"You do not have to be so humble! No one else could have accomplished this," The princess continued, she gestured to a giant rift in the sky to show a bunch of Yokai falling from it, almost like a waterfall. "But your work is not yet done. You must seal the rift in time to stop more Yokai from flooding the entire world of Lore. Use the Hanzamune blade that Kitsune foolishly tossed aside. Seal the rift with the blade... Quickly! Only you can do this!" She handed the sheath to Hiro who proceeded to sheath the Hanzamune blade. "If that rift isn't closed soon, the world will belong to Kitsune and his Yokai army,"

"So...Kitsune used this blade to open it... that means it will be able to close it too?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah, but how will you be able to get up there?"

"That's all I needed to know, Princess." Hiro quickly ran over to the bottom of the waterfall of Yokai, he started to jump up to the rift in the sky. He quickly brought out the sheathed blade and hit the rift, closing it almost instantly. "AH HA! I DID IT!" He looked down to see nothing was supporting him in the sky. "Uh oh..." He fell to the ground, losing his grip on the blade he was holding, it landed a rather far distance away from everyone. Kitsune quickly appeared and took the sword.

"I got it!" Jena said, she pulled out her elbow blades then ran over to Kitsune.

Kitsune quickly readied himself for battle with Jena, he held his grip firmly on his weapon. Jena quickly ran over and jumped over him, she spun around as she whipped her right blade against his back, sending him flinching forward, she then followed up by sweeping her leg underneath him, tripping him to fall to the ground. She quickly jumped over to the side of his head, placed both her blades underneath his helmet then flung him backward from his original position, she jumped forward and brought out her left blade and hit him in the face with the front of her weapons, near where the handles are. He quickly fell back then jumped to his feet in a backflip like movement, he readied his sword once more. 

Jena quickly followed up by blocking the blade of the sword with the blade of her elbow blades, she yanked it from his grasp then hit him in the stomach with the front of her blade, cracking the armor lightly, she quickly followed up with an upward swiping movement, which sent him flying backward, they then jumped away from each other. Jena noticed the blade of Hanzamune near her, she put one of her elbow blades and away grabbed the blade, she noticed that he vanished. Jena closed her eyes in a focus, she quickly swung in front of her, opening a rift right in front of where Kitsune appeared.

"No! Not like this!" Kitsune started, he inched forward slightly to where the rift opened. "I won't go back to the yokai world!" He was sucked into the rift and Jena quickly closed it with the blade.

The emperor and Princess slowly walked over to where Jena was, Hiro walked over with them and they all bowed to her. Jena looked at the blade of Hanzamune in her hand then handed it out to Hiro. "This is yours," Jena said.

Hiro took it as the emperor and princess looked toward Hiro.

"You did the impossible...All of you. You have saved all the people, and Yokai, spirits from the chaos from Kitsune. You have also returned my father to me, thank you." Princess Miko smiled softly.

"I'm glad that everything is back to normal but I was really looking forward to winning the tournament..." Hiro started. 

Ryoku basically came out of nowhere as he was still charging his blue sphere. "Oh! I'm almost ready, nearly there...nearly-"

Hiro punched Ryoku in the face, causing him to fall backward and lay on his back. "Aww man!" Ryoku started, "Now I have to start over!"

Princess Miko stared in bewilderment, she coughed lightly, "Hiro, you have defeat Ryoku! You are now the winner of the Dragon Koi tournament!" she said.

"FINALLY!" Hiro shouted, "That's more like it!" He bowed along with the princess and emperor, "Farewell, Princess Miko." He turned and bumped into Killer, who took the map on contact, he then opened it up and they all appeared in battleon town.

"I should start holding onto this, I'm usually the one that uses it." Killer walked into the inn, everyone followed him inside.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

655 42 11
These books are anime fantasies that I hope will some day be real animes
6K 92 18
Hey guys, welcome to the fifth book in Koko's story. If you haven't read the first four books, I recommend you do in the order of season 1, season 2...
384 14 11
these books are anime fantasies that I hope some day will be real animes
368 13 11
these books are anime fantasies that I hope will some day be real animes