Chapter 34: A kitsune in armor.

Chapter 34:  A kitsune in armor.

It was May 22nd, It was roughly 7:30 AM. Killer was sitting in the seating area, Mary Gold and Ken were sitting with him.

"So, any updates from the castle?" Ken asked.

"According to Jena, she was willing to join us after she fixed up something in her lap, something a robot or something," Killer replied.

Mary Gold took a sip of her drink, "I wonder what she's working on," She said, she looked at both the boys in front of her, "Is there any more info of the chaos lords?"

"Sacrina is usually in charge of that stuff, so your guess is as good as mine right now," Killer said, he stared at Mary Gold, he licked his lips slightly.

"Do you need something?" Mary Gold asked.

Killer slowly slid around the table and moved toward Mary Gold, he slowly took her drink as he stole a small sip from it, he then put it back in front of her and moved back to his own seat. Ken watched in slight amusement, not taking his eyes off Killer for any reason whatsoever.

"And what was that?" Mary Gold asked.

Killer chuckled slightly with a tone of malice, he glanced at Ken.

Ken slowly turned to Mary Gold, "I'm willing to bet that he just wanted a little attention," Ken said.

Mary Gold stared across the table at Killer, they made eye contact and seemed to exchange a whole conversation in a matter of seconds, Ken watched in bewilderment. Killer wiggled both his eyebrows right as Sacrina walked over, she saw the exchange between the two.

"Am I...Missing something?" Sacrina asked Ken.

"Honestly, I haven't a clue," Ken replied, Sacrina looked at both of them.

"...I'm just gonna chalk it up to being lovey-dovey," Sacrina said, she put down a map, "Well, Warlic said that the next chaos lord is somewhere in an area called Yokai, it's apparently an island to the far east," She continued.

"It sounds like we might have a hard time reaching the island, we'll need a boat," Ken said, "Man, where's Davy Jones when you need him," 

"He doesn't have a boat yet," Sacrina said glancing at Ken.

"We should try our best to find a boat, then," Ken said, he stood up, "I'll go make sure everyone's awake," he continued, he walked upstairs.

Sacrina stared at both Killer and Mary Gold, they haven't broken eye contact yet. "Alright, you two, enough with the goo-goo eyes," Sacrina said, she waved her hands in front of both the two remaining at the table. Both Killer and Mary Gold snapped out of whatever they were doing.

"Are you sure that's smart?" Mary Gold asked.

"Have I ever had a smart idea?" Killer replied.

Everyone was quiet. "I'm not even going to ask," Sacrina added, "Ken said he'd be back with everyone, after that, we're heading out,"

"Going to the island of Yokai, right?" Killer asked.

"So, you were listening?" Sacrina replied.

"It's kind of hard not noticing your blue skin in my vision," Killer said glancing up at Sacrina, "It's a bit weird, really, but it does make it easier to identify you in a group," 

"And is that a compliment?" Sacrina asked.

"It is a nice one, actually, you are able to blend in well enough if you can only hide your face," Mary Gold said.