Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!

It was May 26th, at 12:50 PM. Everyone was still asleep aside from Killer and Jena, who were sitting in the eating area of Yulgar's inn. Jena was sitting on top of a table going through a notebook while Killer was doing one-handed push-ups next to the table.
"When will everyone else wake up?" Jena asked as she looked down at Killer.
"They have been sleeping all day," Killer said. "DoomWood must have taken it out of them,"
"Hiro seemed the most exhausted," Jena replied as she jumped off the table. "Hey, Yulgar, may we get a couple of those smoothies?"
"Coming right up!" Yulgar replied as he started to pour some of the smoothies into mugs, "Is it just the two of you still?"
"Yeah," Jena replied. "Everyone must have been extremely worn out from our last adventure,"
"Where were you guys at?" Yulgar asked as he walked over with the mugs. He stuck them on the table Jena was on, which caused Jena to take one instantly and take a big swig.
"We were at DoomWood by Alteon's orders. When everyone else wakes up, I'm not sure what we're going to do next," Killer took the other mug and took a sip, "It's annoying waiting for everyone,"
"You have been pushing everyone harder than usual," Jena took another swig, "Not to mention Jacob's awoken abilities as a DoomPaladin,"
"I still don't understand how that worked out," Killer went quiet for a long period of time.
"DoomPaladin?" Yulgar inquired.
"It's hard to explain, but think of it as some weird mixture of a Doomknight and a Paladin," Jena took another swig, "There was originally one, but then Killer's apprentice surprised us by becoming a less dramatic version of Killer's armor, but he seemed just as powerful,"
"Sounds interesting," Yulgar headed back to his bar, "I'd like to see that, sometimes,"
"Maybe at another time," Jena said. She set her mug on the table then opened her notebook again. "Now if only I could understand that power itself..."

The door opened, which had Yulgar give a hearty "Welcome to Yulgar's!"
"Hello, Yulgar! Long time no see!" A familiar voice said, which caused Killer and Jena to instantly perk up. "Oh! Hey, you two!" Krauss said as he ran over, he was holding a mysterious helmet that looked like Killer's Doomknight helmet.
"What do you have there?" Killer asked.
"Oh, this?" Krauss replied as he held up the helmet. "This is the helmet of Sepulchure, Gravelyn's father," Krauss gently put it on the table. "Gravelyn asked me to bring a message to Hiro, and she would love the assistance of Hiro to explore somewhere in the Necropolis. Apparently, Sepulchure has some sort of secret vault deep inside the Necropolis," Krauss looked at the Helmet. "Is Hiro here?"
"He's still asleep," Killer replied. "We can help as well, but everyone is currently asleep,"
"How long have they been asleep?" Krauss inquired.
"Since about 6 AM yesterday," Killer replied. He raised his hand which signaled for Yulgar to bring over another mug, which he placed in front of Krauss.
"That long, huh?" Krauss took a sip from the mug, "He must have been extremely worn out,"
"He was falling asleep when Jacob was fighting Vordred," Killer stood up, "He probably rests a lot more than we do,"
"Says the guy who's letting his guild sleep," Jena muttered into her drink.
"Whatever!" Killer replied. He walked over to the steps, "I'll be right back,"
"Is he going to get everyone?" Krauss asked as he lowered his mug.
"Who knows?" Jena replied into her drink.

There was a loud crash, then a bang, followed by Hiro falling down the stairs while Kloud held him in a headlock. They seemed to have been arguing about something.
"Morning, Hiro!" Krauss said happily.
Hiro and Kloud instantly stopped their bickering then looked up at Krauss. "Oh, morning, Krauss," Hiro replied. He kicked Kloud off him then jumped to his feet and ran over to greet Krauss, "What brings you here so early?"
"Empress Gravelyn wanted your assistance with a job," Krauss lifted Sepulchure's helmet. "We're heading back to the Necropolis since there is apparently some sort of secret vault of her fathers down there, and she wants to enlist your help,"
"I doubt there's anything else we have to do today," Hiro sat across from Krauss. "Warlic hasn't been around with any Chaos Lord news anyways, so I guess we're free today,"
"Thank you, Hiro!" Krauss stood up then left a few pieces of gold on the table, "Is everyone else awake?"
"They're outside already," Kloud replied from the stairs, "I was told to tell you guys to meet outside,"
"You're still on the floor," Jena replied as she finished her drink. She stood up and placed a token on the table. "I'm not helping you up!" She walked outside with Hiro and Krauss.
Kloud jumped back to his feet then left the door, where he saw everyone gathered in an unhealthy tea party with Butter Cup.
"What happened?" Kloud asked.
"Tea-party!" Butter Cup replied. "Want sum?"
"No..." Kloud turned to Killer. "Do you still have the map?"
"Yep," Killer opened Hiro's map, "The NP, right?"
"Yeah," Krauss replied. He held out his teacup. "More, please,"
Killer pressed a part of the map, which caused everyone, tea-table and all, to teleport right outside the Necropolis entrance.