MacGyver Imagines

By 99girl000

A bunch of imagines about the character Angus MacGyver from the CBS show MacGyver. Disclaimer: I do not own M... More

"End Up With You"
"Nervous"
"All to Myself"
"Backsliding"
"Walkashame"
"I Won't Tell a Soul"
"Goodbye"
"All These Years"
"Friends Don't"
"Under the Weather"
"I Like the Sound of That"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted"
"Secret Love"
"Speakers"
"Alien"
"The Cure"
"Better Than Flowers"
"In Love Again"
"Isn't She Lovely"
"Kindly Calm Me Down"
"Dive"
"Rumor"
"For Her"
"Live Forever"
"I Do"
"Woke Up Like This"
"Piece By Piece"
"Count On Me"
"My Little Girl"
"I Hate You, I Love You"
"If I Can't Have You"
"This Side of Heaven"
"Bring You Back"
"I've Been Waiting For You"
"You Will Always Be My Son"
"Don't Give Up On Me"
"Seรฑorita"
"Fallin' All In You"
"Don't Let Me Forget"
"Marry Me"
"Work From Home"
"In The Name of Love"
"Jealous"
"Wrapped in Red"
"Cozy Little Christmas"
"Perfectly Wrong"
"The Fighter"
"Nobody Gotta Know"
"Craving You"
"Too Good at Goodbyes"
"Magic"
"Love's Lookin' Good on You"
"Perfect Love"
"Your Side of the Bed"
"Dancing With a Stranger"
"Like To Be You"
"Make You Stay"
"Andante, Andante"
"'Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore"
"This is What it Takes"
"Any Other World"
"Waking Up in Vegas"
"Half of My Hometown"
"Dress"
"Before You Go"
"How to Save a Life"
"Light On"
"She'll Never Love You"
"I Hope You're Happy Now"
"Lovin' You Easy"
"Sleeping With The Telephone"
"After You"
"Stuck With U"
"Saturn"
"Different"
"Changes"
"Fine Tune"
"If the World Was Ending"
"Over and Over Again"
"Take Me Home For Christmas"
"One I've Been Missing" ๐ŸŽ„
"Marry Me ๐Ÿ’”"
"Used to Love You Sober"
"Wonder"
"Gettin' in the Way"
"First Man"
"Lazy Day Afternoon"
"Hands to Myself"
"Leave Your Lover"
"Ticket To LA"
"You Ain't Here to Kiss Me"
"When You're Ready"
"Kingdom"
"Why"
"Photograph"
"Battleships"
"Every Other Weekend"
"Somewhere Love Remains"
"One Less Lonely Girl"
"Party For Two"
"Chances"
"If You Loved Me"
"You'll be in My Heart"
"Unapologize"
"I Was Made for Loving You"
"Roulette"
"Woman You Got"
"Sweetest Devotion"
"Tell Me"
"Grow As We Go"
"DNA"
"Into You"
"He Didn't Have to Be"
"Illicit Affairs" (Pt. 1)
"Illicit Affairs" (Pt. 2)
"Late to the Party"
"What I'm Leaving For"
"Steal My Love"
"Like I Want You"
"When You're Smiling" ๐ŸŽƒ
"Only Us"
"Visiting Hours"
"My Only Wish"๐ŸŽ
"Enemiez"
"Just a Little Bit of Your Heart"
"When We Were Young"
"18"
"Fire Meet Gasoline"
"Close as Strangers"
"Issues"
"Fix You"
"Don't Take the Girl"
"Everything"

"Unforgettable"

4.5K 82 2
By 99girl000

A/N: Hello Wattpad world! I've got a new one for ya! This one is inspired by parts of "Unforgettable" by Thomas Rhett. I hope you like it! 😊✨
Rating: Everyone

***

It's a Saturday afternoon, and you finally have a chance to do some of the things you've been putting off around the house. You're currently cleaning out the closet in your bedroom when you find a box in the back labeled "Special Things." You smile at the sight, almost forgetting the box had been tucked back there for so long. It is full of so many special treasures which, to most, wouldn't be worth much. However, to you, that box holds some of your most precious memories.

As you lift the lid of the decorated shoebox, you sort through your "treasures" until your eyes land on one particular object. It's a neon green concert wristband with a phone number written in black sharpie. As the wonderful memories start flooding back, Mac strides into your bedroom.

"Hey, Mac, you remember this day?" You ask while waving the wristband in front of his face.

"Oh. Of course I do!" He assures while coming to sit next to you on the closet floor. "Every second."

"Every second? I don't believe you," you doubt, finding that extreme claim very unlikely.

Mac raises an eyebrow, faking a hurt look, "Oh, really? I'll prove it to you..."

"That mango-rita you were drinkin'. And that Coldplay song that you were singin'. And I bet right now you're probably thinkin' that it's crazy I remember every detail, but I do. I can still smell your perfume... From your blue jeans to your shoes, girl, that night was just like you...Unforgettable."

***Flashback***

The freedom that comes from the bright lights, loud music, intense base drum, and electric crowds of people have a way of making a person feel alive. There isn't much better than live music.

You and your friends are hanging toward the side of a huge crowd of people when your best friend asks if you could get more drinks. You happily comply and make your way to the line of food and drink trucks at the outdoor festival.

You softly sing to yourself along with the music playing through the speakers as you sip on your drink. At the drink stand, once you order your friends' new drinks, you move to the side to wait for your order as the man behind you moves forward. You take in the sight of him as your eyes skim over his golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. You can't help but stare a little at the glorious sight in front of you.

He looks up and catches your eye, and you quickly look away, trying to cover up the fact that you were staring for a little too long. The man smirks a little and chuckles under his breath.

He moves over next to you to wait for his own order as you awkwardly sip on your drink to avoid his gaze. Before long, he breaks the silence, "Cool place, huh?"

"Oh, uh, yeah."

He pauses for a moment, "It's, uh, kinda new for me. My friend Jack just dragged me here."

Worried that what he just said may have sounded a bit offensive, he adds, "Um, not that I don't like the music."

"Sure, right. So I take it you're not a huge music fan?" You ask.

"I wouldn't say that," he admits. "This just isn't really my scene. Believe me. If you knew me, you'd understand what I mean. I'm MacGyver, by the way. Angus, actually. But, my friends call me Mac."

You smile. "Nice to meet you, Mac. I'm Y/N. So, Mac, what exactly is your 'scene?'"...

"We were talkin' for a minute then some guy tried to cut in. You took my hand, and we pretended like I was your guy."

You both talk for a while, joking and laughing while almost losing track of time. Suddenly, a rude guy bumps into your side, and you turn around to face him.

Clearly drunk, he wobbles on his own two feet before looking you up and down and letting out a long whistle, "Hey girl. You are lookin' mighty fine tonight."

Without hesitation you reply with disgust, "And you are looking mighty drunk tonight."

"Oh, come on. You know, we could have a lot of fun together," he winks. "Loosen up." The man tries to reach for your waist.

As you try to pull away, MacGyver cuts in from behind you, placing a firm hand on the guy's shoulder.

"Hey, dude. She clearly isn't interested. Back off, seriously," he demands.

"And who do you think you are?" the guy asks, not impressed.

You cut in, "Excuse me, but he's my boyfriend." You can feel Mac's eyes on you, obviously not expecting that response. "And I would suggest leaving before you make both him and me any angrier. Believe me, he's extremely protective." You raise your eyebrows at the unknown man, waiting for his next response. You turn to Mac and place your hand over his, sending an unexpected jolt of electricity through your body. "Right, babe?" You ask him while glancing at him pleadingly.

Almost without hesitation, Mac slides an arm around you, which causes a bubbly warm feeling to rise within you at the close contact. You can't quite describe it. You literally just met this man, but being close to him just feels right. "That's right. So, I suggest you leave. Now."

"Hmph, whatever. Forget it. You can have her, man," the guy scoffs. "She's a buzzkill anyway."

You make a disgusted face at him as he finally turns and saunters off.

With him gone, you mentally return to your surroundings and realize that you are still in Mac's protective embrace, so you blush a little.

"Oh, um, thanks," you say as you reluctantly pull away. You can sense a slight flush on his cheeks as well while he rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

"No problem."

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking. I just really wanted to get rid of that guy, and I went with the first thing I could think of." You shrug it off.

"Hey, don't worry about it," he assures.

"Ugh, why do I always seem to attract the wrong kind of guys?" you ask rhetorically as you take another sip of your drink.

A look of surprise crosses Mac's gorgeous facial features. "Oh, come on. I know that can't be true," he insists.

Not expecting such a response, you pause before continuing, "Well, then why do I always attract guys like that?" you inquire as you point in the direction that your drunk interruption just went.

"Y/N, that guy was a real jerk. You deserve so much better than someone like him. I mean," he pauses thoughtfully, "You're beautiful, kind, smart, witty, and, not to mention, you know how to put a guy in his place." You chuckle at that last statement. "I only just met you, and I already know that. And I don't believe for one second that any man who can appreciate that wouldn't take any chance he has to see you."

You blush again at his kind words. Watching Mac in this moment feels so different than anything you've felt, and before you know it, you feel an invisible attraction pulling you to him. It's in this moment that you realize you're probably a little too intoxicated to know exactly what you're doing. But, you don't care.

In a second, you give in to the pull, and your lips are on his. A warm sensation fills your entire body as your limbs go weak and your heart begins to race.

Once you pull away, you can't help but sigh, "Thank you, Mac."

"Sure," Mac catches his breath, "Anytime."

"Oh, I told you I was gonna marry you. You probably didn't think that it was true."

***Back to present day***

You can't stop smiling while thinking about that night. You tell Mac, "You were like no one I had ever met. That's for sure. We talked the rest of that night away. I had never met anyone who I could just talk to for hours. And then, when we had to leave, you..."

"I wrote my phone number on that wristband." He points to the one in your hand. "And I called you and your friends an Uber," he interjects.

"That's right. Always the gentleman," you wink.

"Come on, Y/N. You were kinda drunk. What did you think I would do? I certainly wasn't gonna take advantage of you. What kind of guy do you think I am?"

You both stand up and you sidle up to Mac's side. Placing your hands around his broad shoulders you answer, "The best kind there is." You place a sweet kiss to his lips, feeling that familiar warmth through your body.

As Mac places his strong arms around your waist, he reveals, "You know, there's something I never told you about that night."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. After I called that Uber for you and your friends, Jack found me. Just after you pulled away, he asked me where I was all that time and who you were." He smiles, remembering. "And... I told him that you were the woman I was going to marry someday."

You stare at Mac in disbelief. "What?! Seriously? You're full of it!"

Mac raises his right hand in the air and places his other hand over his heart. "No it's true. Cross my heart. I was sure of it."

You smile, how could you have been so sure?" you wonder.

"I just knew." Mac pulls you close to him again. "Besides, I was right, wasn't I?"

You lift your left hand and gaze at the gorgeous ring comfortably placed on your finger. "Yes. That you were."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 282 40
Mac was looking for a perfect girl to be his wife but he ended up with Nikki again as he was dating his after college girlfriend
19.1K 392 8
This is a MacGyver fanfic. After Mac and Jack return from a mission, Mac is taken by someone familiar.
3K 43 21
Third book of the Trust series.
1.6K 17 29
if you love Macgyver's adventures, you are in the right place # this story takes place around the middle of the season 3. a few episodes before the...