TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ ᑭOTTEᖇ {Oᑕ᙭Oᑕ} ᗷOOK...

Kyoyayoya tarafından

After having one hectic first year at hogwarts, Katherine wishes for a normal second year. Will her wish come... Daha Fazla

Before We start
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
A/N
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~ {FINAL}
About the Third Book

Chapter 1~

383 6 1
Kyoyayoya tarafından

Katherine's POV

Right Now, It was a Week Before We go off to Hogwarts and I'm Pretty Excited, But Aunt Marge is Coming and I am not happy about that.

I woke up that morning in a okay mood. I got up from my bed and Looked Across the room to see if Harry's Awake.

He Isn't and Aunt Marge Will come this Afternoon. We'll be forced to Clean the House by ourselves.

'Its better to wake him up' I thought.

I walked to Harry's Side not so Quietly.

"Harry, Time to wake UP!" I yelled the Ending.

"AHH!" Harry's Head Shot Up.

'This is a Funny Sight.. Why don't I wake him up like this everyday,' I thought with an evil smirk.

"Harry, It's Time to wake Up.. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon will murder us." I said.

"Fine... Just five Minutes More..." Harry Mumbled Trying to Fall back to Sleep.

I let out a loud Sigh and Thought for a few seconds before Starting to Jump on his bed.

'Yup, Defiantly Doing this everyday,' I Mumbled Under my Breath.

Harry Let Out Groan and Got up.

"Finally! I've been trying to wake you up for the past 1000.00 Million Years! How dare you make me Suffer!" I cried out Dramatically.

"Shut Up Katherine, I'm already in a Bad mood." Sighed Harry.

Harry Got Up, Went to grab clothes and then Left the room to the Bathroom.

I waited for him to Finish Before going in after him.

"Harry! You Didn't Flush!" I yelled Scarred.

"Sorry!" I heard Harry's awkward Voice Reply.

I finished my Business and Changed into more Comfortable Clothing.

I left the Bathroom and walked downstairs to see Harry Being Yelled at.

"No I me-" Harry Tried to explain.

"POTTER! HOW DARE YOU SAY THE 'M' WORD IN MY HOUSEHOLD!" Uncle Vernon Yelled Angrily.

'What the Hell Happened in Here,' I thought Looking at the Scene in front of me.

"Girl! Go get make Dudley's Bacon immediately!" Aunt Petunia Exclaimed.

"Yes Ma'am." I said Politely.

'We aren't Slaves.. They Could do this themselves..' I narrowed my eyes as I grabbed the Nearest Pan.

I Turned on the Stove and Grabbed Some Bacon Pieces.

After Cooking the Bacon Pieces, I put the Down and gave them all to Dudley.

"Now what do you say?" I said Quite Rudely to Dudley.

"How Dare you tell my son what to say!" Aunt Petunia Screeched.

'Is She Dumb? Its clear She has No Manners Making It Rub of On Dudley. I mean What Else, Son Can be like the Mother,' I Thought Irritated.

I put the pan in sink before Sitting next to Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, After Hours of Cleaning and Getting yelled at.. The House is Spotless.

Aunt Marge Will Be Arriving in half An Hour, Which is 30 minutes.

"Now,Where Would You two Doing?" Aunt Petunia Asked Snobbishly.

"I'm going to stand right here.." Said Harry.

Then, Aunt Petunia Looked at me and Narrowed her eyes.

"And You?" She asked.

"I'll be gone, since I've owled My Friends and I'll be Staying at his House." I said.

"What?! Why didn't I know any of this?!"

"His?!" Cried Harry, "Who's House You're Staying At?!"

"I didn't Tell you? Whoops. Well better Explain Now.. I'm Going to stay at my Friends House for this week," I Shortly Explained.

Aunt Petunia Looked Pleased, So Did Uncle Vernon. Dudley Didn't Really care since he was watching his weird Show.

"Ima Go Finish Packing," Last Thing I said Before Running upstairs to Pack my Clothes.

I entered Harry's and I's Room, and Started Packing my Trunk. I put My Wand, Clothes and Etc.

I haven't Gotten My Book yet, I've been Hoping to get 'em Soon.

I've Been Trying to Find more information about mom and Dad.
(A/N: Lily and James Potter)

I have Found Out that Mom Didn't Even like dad at first, He Always Desperately tried to Ask Mom out but he always Failed.

I also Found out that Dad made a little Group With the Name 'The Marauders'.

That Was all The Information I got.

I finished Packing and kept looking at my Watch, I didn't want to leave when Aunt Marge Arrives.

I kept myself busy, I changed into Outside Clothing and Fixed My and Stuff.

Finally 20 minutes have past and I Hear footsteps.

"Katherine, Williams is here.." Mumbled Harry when he entered the room.

Somehow I became Excited. I got up and Grabbed my Trunk and Ran down the stairs.

But, I Of Course Accidentally tripped over the last step.

I was about fall on my face but Someone's Reflexes Were faster.

I felt arms On my Shoulders, Catching me from Falling down. I felt My Heart beat Drop, I didn't know why. Like Butterflies Started to build up in my stomach.

'When Did I Eat 75 Butterflies?' I asked myself.

"Kate? Are you okay?.." I heard a Voice Question.

"Huh? U-Uhh Yeah Sorry," I Awkwardly Said.

Making Mark Chuckle.

"Alright, Thank You Mrs. And Mr. Dursley." Thanked Mark.

Aunt Petunia actually gave a genuine Smile while Uncle Vernon Did not.

I swear I saw Harry Give Mark One of those 'Older Protective Brother' Glare.

Mark Didn't Pay Any Attention to it But I know that He saw it.

I went to grab my Trunk, but Mark was a bit faster. I gave him a Look. He gave my a Cheeky Smile.

"Mark, You Know I can Get that, right?" I said with Boredom Tracing my Voice.

"Yeah, I know that." Mark said.

We left the House and Walked to the Car. It had a Young Woman Inside maybe in her 20's.

'Yup, Its his Older sister.. How old is she? 23? 24.. Wait 24.' I answered my Own Question.

Mark and I put my Trunk at the Back of the car and then Sat Inside.

"Ladies First," Mark said with Playful Wink.

I giggled a bit.

'Ew, Since when did I Giggle?' I asked Myself.

"Aww! Hello there! You must Be Katherine Potter? Mark's Cr-" The Young Woman Said but Soon Mark Cut her off.

"Yes! She is! Katherine Potter!" Mark said Making sure I didn't hear the Last Word.

I chuckled a Bit.

"Yes, I am, And You?" I asked Politely.

"Rose Williams, I'm 24 and a Auror," She explained.

"An Auror You say? Isn't it a Hard Job?" I asked.

"Depends," She Simply said, "Anyway Let's Get the Rest? Alexander and Venessa?"

Mark and I nodded.

Then The I Relaxed, Not Knowing what My Brother was gonna do next.
*******
Finally Done! I've Been Busy So that is the reason I didn't update Sooner, But I'm Working on it. I hope you'll enjoy this Second Book of 'The Other Potter'

This year, I'm Willing In Update More For you!

Word Count: 1144

Peace Out~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69.6K 2K 38
A Dramione story. After the war, some students decided to return to Hogwarts for completing their education. Hermione Granger was one of them. Harry...
741K 23.6K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...
8.1K 71 24
Featured Harry Potter boys are Harry Potter 🦉❤️ Ron Weasley 🍗❤️ Draco Malfoy 🍏🖤 Neville Longbottom 🐸❤️ Cedric Diggory 🦡💛 Fred Weasley 😂❤️ Ge...
277K 3.4K 24
Hey everyone!So I've decided to write Harry Potter Preferences!Just a few things:These are based off the movie because I've only read the first three...