○ The Path to Assassinhood ○...

By HatterReloaded

He had figured all the employees were there of their own choice, but what Lucy was saying proved otherwise. More

○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 02]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 03]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 04]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 05]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 06]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 01.1]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 01.2]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 1.3]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 2.1]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Training: Day 2.2]
○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Epilogue]

○ The Path to Assassinhood ○ Desmond Miles [Trapped: Day 01]

1.6K 11 0
By HatterReloaded

Trapped: Day 01

Desmond glanced over at the woman sitting in the white chair in their makeshift prison. Lucy was busy typing away on the computer console on 'his' Animus, checking the statistics of the machine and such, he assumed after their initial day of memory diving. It left him a little dizzy and disorientated but he was otherwise fine... for the moment...

"So... what's the deal with her?" the tanned-skinned man inquires lowly, jerking his thumb in the woman's direction. She was cold and distant and had given him a bit of attitude when he had tried talking to her...

"Hmmm?" The blond woman glanced up at him before looking over at the other woman and sighing. "Oh... That's Rozalin. She used to be an employee here, but she was a bit.... openly defiant..."

"What do you mean by 'openly defiant?'" Desmond questioned, brow furrowing in thought. He had figured all the employees were there of their own choice, but what Lucy was saying proved otherwise.

"Desmond, you're not the only one who's being put through the Animus... Our own employees are often sent through it as well, searching for what we need..." Lucy informs, hands gesturing as she spoke, trying to make the man see. "Rozalin, well... she didn't see eye-to-eye with what Abstergo was doing, she became confident and began to question things she shouldn't have..."

"Wait! So -"

"I'm just as much a prisoner here as you are, Desmond." the voice behind him caused him to jump and turn around to stare down at the shorter woman who gave an almost obstinate glare back at him. "You see, Abstergo just wants slaves, and they give out questionnaires every so often to check up on their employees. I just refused to play their game."

"We... We did try to warn you, Roz-" Lucy dropped off unsurely as she received a dark glare for it. Rozalin turned and waved over her shoulder laxly. "I'm off to bed. Memory diving is tiring."

"What a bitch." Desmond mumbles, though he could sympathize with her situation, he just didn't like getting attitude and not having a chance to dish it back out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM: ERUDITO

DATE: --:--:---- --:--

SUBJECT: You need to start playing it safe

Careful.... I'm all for sticking it to Abstergo, but open defiance will get you cut off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
23.2K 380 42
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
68.9K 11.9K 123
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය
7.9K 130 6
WARNING! this book contains my personal ships, if you don't agree with me than remember that this is my OPINION! thank you.