An Original Guardian

By emmyhowrse

Original Guardians are spirits are considered the daughters and sons of man in moon himself. They have all o... More

before
rise of a new guardian
rise of a new guardian part 2
waking up
a little fun
past
the fourth day
the fourth day Allison's POV
adjusting to new powers
what north thinks of Allison.
pitches lair
a dream
a dream Allison's POV
what happened?
truth or dare
when I died
karaoke
the battle
after the battle
kidnapped
kidnapped Avalon's POV
kidnapped part 2
kidnapped part 3
Find her
kidnapped part 4
find her part 2
kidnapped part 5
kidnapped part 5
kidnapped ~getting weak( part 6 of kidnapped)
kidnapped ~dark training ( part 7 of kidnapped)
taking arms against the guardians
Enemy or friend?

a visit from pitch

79 2 0
By emmyhowrse

Allison's POV

I was reading when suddenly the lights went out. I heard a voice say " how are you liking your stay with the guardians moons daughter? I hope they are treating you well. I know I would." I frowned, I remembered that voice. It was pitch. " what do you want pitch?!" I say. " all I want is for you to know you can trust me, not the guardians. " I had to laugh at that." What makes you think I trust them? And why should I trust you?!" I heard him laugh. " well you clearly trust jack and he's a guardian. I hope you know that he only pretends to be nice to you. He's just doing what the guardians asked." I knew this wasn't true so I didn't say anything about it. What I did say was " And why should I trust you? You killed my parents! " " no I didn't, I chased away the person who murdered your parents. And I only hit you with black sand because you hit me, and because I knew you wouldn't come willingly with me." At that I felt something hit my head, and I blacked out. I wasn't in a dream state like what pitch put me in the first time. I was really knocked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 24
Lunaria is a perfect world of peace and balance, located in a different time and universe than the Earth we humans live on. It is ruled by divine cr...
97.8K 2.6K 24
Lupa was made a spirit for reasons unknown to her. Ever since her first moment, she'd been all on her own with no one to guide her. Finally, when the...
214 42 22
She is an Aasmiar, a descendent of a celestial or godly being, who crosses paths with a fog demon. while she tries to figure out what exactly she is...
46.5K 2.9K 200
An AU where Team Crafted along with others are Gods of Minecraftia. But they call themselves Guardians. Each question comes with a little story/ flas...