Beyond His Green Eyes| ✓

By fayesfigment

#1 in Romance, 23rd May 2020 "Precious, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you're never goi... More

Dawn
Epiphany
Cromulent
Serendipity
Oxymoron
Ethereal
Sonder
Knavery
Aquiver
Petrichor
Vertigo
Halcyon
Abendrot
Orenda
Iridescent
Paroxysm
Serein
Hiraeth
Limerance
Mellifluous
Tranquil
Blithe
Alacrity
Quintessential
Phosphenes
Esoteric
Euphoria
Effervescent
Tryst
Onism
Fernweh
Sanguine
Eunoia
Duende
Mountebank
Sequoia
Panacea
Apricity
Dulcet
Voorpret
Plethora
Elixir
Inure
Flaneur
Allure
Oblivion
Felicity
Ineffable
Mangata
Loquacious
Capricious
Ephemeral
Commouvere
Viraha
Redamancy
Naz
Resplendence
Trouvaille
Arcane
Selcouth
Nirvana
Vorfreude
Querencia
Quiddity
Insouciant
Feyre
Love
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Part One
Bonus Chapter: Part Two
I M P O R T A N T !

Cast

245K 2.8K 2.5K
By fayesfigment

C A S T :

Noah Parker:

Sydney Lewis:

Jordan Jones:

Scarlett Williams:

Chase Edwards:

Allison James:

Author's Note:

HEY GUYS !

So, I finally decided to man up and post whatever I have been working on without chickening out.

This is the first time that I am attempting to write a book. So kindly excuse if it is not as appealing as some would want. Doing this is a huge deal for me guys.

Critics are always always appreciated. But negativity and hateful comments or opinions are genuinely disrespectful and unacceptable. I will at no cost tolerate hate.If this book does not interest you, you are more than allowed to stop reading it at any point. 

This idea came up to me one night when I was too frustrated trying to solve a physics problem. This idea is original and mine. Plagiarism or translation of any kind is highly offensive and not allowed.

Everything this story consists of is FICTITIOUS. So kindly, do not come up to me saying this is wrong or that kind of rule does not apply here. 

Nobody is perfect and everyone has a scope for improvement and since I am no exception I would love it if you would drop any tips or any kind of advice in the comment section down below as to how my writing can be improved.

Be expressive with what you think. It takes just one second to tap the lil star at the end, and it would make my day if you would vote and comment! Immense love for y'all.

Stay happy x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 24.4K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
3.2M 80.8K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
4.8K 761 23
•DAILY UPDATES• What are the odds that you are dared to send a random text to a stranger? And what are the odds that the stranger happens to be someo...
6.7M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...