Assistant to the Billionaire βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

#4 Romance 30/10/19 "Do you think you can keep up?" a cold voice asked "Mr Rycroft, you hired me because I co... More

β—‹ CHARACTERS β—‹
β—‹ ONE β—‹
β—‹ TWO β—‹
β—‹ THREE β—‹
β—‹ FOUR β—‹
β—‹ FIVE β—‹
β—‹ SIX β—‹
β—‹ SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ EIGHT β—‹
β—‹ NINE β—‹
β—‹ TEN β—‹
β—‹ ELEVEN β—‹
β—‹ THIRTEEN β—‹
β—‹ FOURTEEN β—‹
β—‹ FIFTEEN β—‹
β—‹ SIXTEEN β—‹
β—‹ SEVENTEEN β—‹
β—‹ EIGHTEEN β—‹
β—‹ NINETEEN β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- ONE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- TWO β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- THREE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- FOUR β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- FIVE β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- SIX β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- EIGHT β—‹
β—‹ TWENTY- NINE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- ONE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- TWO β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- THREE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- FOUR β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- FIVE β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- SIX β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- SEVEN β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- EIGHT β—‹
β—‹ THIRTY- NINE β—‹
β—‹ FOURTYβ—‹

β—‹ TWELVE β—‹

35.7K 1K 88
By theGhoulBoys_

○ TWELVE ○

Club 50 was packed as I managed to get through the door. Music was pulsing and I could hardly hear my own thoughts. My elbows bumped into everyone as I tried to get through the crowd. I spotted Jack leaning against the bar and I made my way over to him. "Hey" I said, apprearing beside him.

He turned quickly and a smile crossed his face. "Hey! Glad you could make it!" He replied before gesturing to the bartender.

He gave us the one minute symbol. "How was work?" Jack asked, as he pulled out my stool.

I slid onto it and gave him a thankful look. "Uh work was work, you know" I replied, ignoring the jolt of whatever is was at the mention of work.

He grinned. "My sister says you do almost everything there" he replied, just as the bartender began to walk over to us.

"Well she lies, I do my job and that's what counts" I replied.

He nodded before glancing at the bartender. "I'll have a scotch, you?" He asked, glancing at him.

"Whatever is strongest and works the fastest" I replied.

A smile crossed Jack's face. "I like the way you think" he replied as the bartender began making our drinks.

"What about you Jack? Why did you decide to move here?" I asked, glancing at him.

He shrugged one shoulder. "I wanted to be nearer to my sister but it appears she doesn't want me to stay so I might be staying where I am after all" he replied.

I stifled a laugh. "She's a stubborn one" I said as the bartender placed the drinks in front of us.

I picked mine up. "Well cheers and thanks for inviting me out" I said, as he lifted his glass.

Our glasses clinked together before we drank them. He laughed as I put my drink down and squeezed my eyes shut. "That strong?" He asked, leaning over to glance in my glass.

"Oh yeah" I replied, opening my eyes.

He grinned. "One more!" I exclaimed.

We ended up doing two more drinks before I was finally silly enough to pull Jack onto the dance floor. He rolled his eyes as I kept in time with music and flipped my hair.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him with me but he seemed unaffected. "Come on, dance!" I exclaimed.

A woman bumped into him and quickly glanced at him shyly. "Sorry" she said, through her big dark lashes.

I let go of his hands and spun around. The room began to spin as strong hands grabbed me. "You look like you're having fun darlin'" a twangy male voice said, as his hands slid to my waist.

He crowded his body against me and I tried to pull away. "Hey, let go of her!" Jack snapped, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"She your girlfriend?" The man asked, pulling away.

"Pfft nope!" I chimed in.

Jack glanced at the woman who had bumped into him. "Woman aren't filth, back off" Jack said, grabbing my arm and pushing me behind him.

"Jack, we were just dancing!" I slurred.

My back hit something solid and I turned around to see a blurry Erik, glancing down at me. "How drunk are you?" He asked, reaching up to grasp my chin.

"Don't touch me" I slurred.

Jack was still going off at the man I'd been dancing with. Turning around, I grabbed Jack's wrist. "Stop, I won't dance with him" I said, pulling him away.

I turned around and Erik was blocking my path back to the bar. "Excuse me" I said politely.

He still didn't move. "Erik, move!" I said louder.

Jack glanced between us. "You know this guy?" Jack asked, going into protective mode.

"He's my boss" I replied, holding my arms.

Erik's eyes drifted down my body before meeting my eyes and I couldn't help but feel the intense heat from his gaze. "She'll be leaving with me" Erik said stiffly.

He reached out to grab my wrist but Jack grabbed his. "Like hell she will" Jack snapped.

Erik turned his cool gaze to Jack. "Take your hands off me and never touch me again" Erik said levelly.

Jack seemed to sense the danger and pulled his hand away. "Aviana, outside now" Erik ordered.

I shot Jack an apologetic glance and he seemed to reply with a small shrug. I couldn't ask Jack to go against a man who seemed twice as tall as him and twice the muscle. Sighing, I stormed out of the club, not even caring if I accidentally hit people.

I could feel Erik's hard stare on the back of my head. "What are you even doing here?" I asked as we spilled out onto the street.

"I was getting a drink until you started getting all handsy with that man you were dancing with" Erik replied, roughly.

I scoffed. "In case you don't remember, you're not my boyfriend or my husband, you can't tell me what to do!" I exclaimed.

"Where's your freaking car!" I added.

He pointed down the side of the club and I sighed, walking towards it. "In case you don't remember baby doll, I told you I liked a challenge" he replied.

I whirled around. "This is a work relationship only, I do not need to be entwined in an affair with my boss!" I snapped.

Something within Erik seemed to snap because he stalked towards me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the nearest wall. The alleyway smelt of old cheese, wood smoke and alcohol. "I think we're a little past having an affair with your boss, don't you think?" He asked.

I opened my mouth but he glared at me, I shut it again. "But I'm not going to hide how I feel just for your precious ego, and go ahead, report me to the authorities.. I don't care, I always get what I want" he growled out.

Scowling, I tried to move away but he moved forward and trapped me against the wall, his arms acting as walls. "Let me go" I said firmly.

"The moment you can look me in the eyes and say you don't have a crazy attraction to me" he replied.

Sighing, I looked him in the eye. "I don't have a craz-" I cut off as he leaned closer.

My back arched and a smirk crossed his face. "Liar" he said, his voice huskey.

I turned my head away.

"Look at me"

I ignored him. "Look at me, Aviana" he said firmly, my name slipping from his lips like a siren call.

Turning my head to look at him, his eyes caught me off gaurd. "Admit it" he said firmly.

I kept my mouth closed. Leaning in closer, I felt his minty breath waft over my skin. "Admit it" he repeated.

My resolve was cracking. "Aviana" he whispered and my resolve chattered.

I jolted forward and grabbed Erik's face. He didn't even have time to smirk in triumph as I kissed him and my hands gripped him.

He held me carefully and placed me back against the wall as our mouths battled. Erik fisted a bunch of my hair and pulled in down, forcing my chin up and exposing my neck.

I gasped in pleasure, not sure why I liked the pain. He nibbled, sucked and placed kisses all across my neck and across my collarbone begore letting my head fall back down and capturing my lips again in a hungry kiss.

A moan left my mouth as I tried to pull him closer. He picked me up, my back slightly scraping against the brick wall. My legs went around his waist and folded over, holding him securely. "Erik! I want you!" I rasped out in his ear.

A low guttural moan left him as he pulled away slightly. "Not here" he replied quickly.

I fell back to my feet as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his black mustang. The lights flashed as he unlocked the car. Opening the passenger door for me, I slid in and did up my seatbelt.

He closed my door and my eyes began to close. I heard his door open and the next thing I knew, I was asleep.

A/N

Something to leave sizzling in the pan.
What did you think of this chapter?

At least Jack's a good guy for protecting her.
Right?

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lots of love, Tavana xoxox and as always, stay awesome bros!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
1.1M 72.6K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
271K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
699K 29.6K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...