The Mafias Sex Contract

By renasbooks

BOOK 1 •°•Mature contents!•°• (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) A Sex contract was written by The Mafia Nikolai, and was... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Authors note
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
squeal
book 2
New book

chapter 29

80.8K 2.1K 251
By renasbooks

NIKOLAI POV

Ever since we got on the plane Serena has been staring into outer space and I really wondered what she was thinking about. I was on a call with Matteo and I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. "Hmm... I'll talk to you later Matteo" I said then ended the call. I squinted my eyes a little then bit down on my lip. I wondered what she could possibly thinking about, maybe I can lighten the mood. "Serena?" I called as I took slow steps towards her but she didn't seems to notice my presence, so I pecked her lip and she looked up at me and smile.

"What are you thinking about" I asked as she sat up then began playing with the hem of her shirt.

"I still can't believe we are married, I remember the first time you kidnapped me, I was so terrified. I never liked you because you wouldn't let me go. I hated myself and I hated life. All my life, I have been in pain but ever since I met you, you've protected me so many times, kept me safe, cared for me and so many things. If it wasn't for you I'm not sure if I'd still be alive" She said and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Oh no, baby please don't cry" I said and she sniffed. I took a seat beside her then wiped her tears.

"I am surprised myself too, what made me really do this" I paused "I promised myself that I would never get married. My life was based on dominating, to ruler, make lots of money and hurt people. I'm not sure my life had any meaning until I met you again. The state that I saw you in made my heart break, I wanted to protect you and keep you safe" I said with a serious look on my face, I stared her dead in the eyes, to show what I am saying is true. "You've changed me" I whispered in her ear then moved back, she smiled then kissed my lips.

"I need to take a bath, I'm a little tried" she told me then pecked my lip one more time. I watched her as she walked over to the dresser then picked up her robe. I removed my suit then placed them to the side of the bed.

Serena was about to walk into the bathroom when I grabbed her by the hand then pulled her onto my lap. "Nikolai" Serena whined and I chuckled. "I wanna have a bath" she said then rolled her eyes. I placed a kiss on her neck and she moaned a little then stared into my eyes. I swear she didn't know what she was doing to me. When I saw her in that wedding dress, it turned me on so bad and the thought is still trapped in my head, right now I just wanted to fuck her and I didn't want to wait until she gets out of the bathroom I wanted her now.

Serena traced her finger along my tattoos then stopped at the one on my chest. "Do you like this one?" I asked and she nodded then smiled.

"This was the one that you got the day when we went to the mall?" She asked me and I nodded.

"My queen, Serena, Mia per sempre" she paused then knitted her eyebrows together "forever mine" she whispered and I nodded.

"Wow I am surprised you knew what that meant" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah I now a little Italian" she paused as she traced the patterns of my tattoo. "I really Ike the little crown, with the hearts and little butterfly" she said in a low voice.

"Do you know why I put it to my far right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I didn't just get the tattoo to have it, or because it's cool. All my tattoos have a meaning. You see this tattoo is very close to my heart and that's were it belongs because my heart belongs to you and no one else" he said and she gave me a different expression "cringy right?" I asked with my nose crunched up and she shook her head.

"No it's not" she did then pecked my lip. "Can I get one too? Just like this one but instead it will say, My King, Nikolai, Mio per sempre" she asked and I nodded then kissed her forehead. I flip us over so that she was laying on her back. I traced kisses along her skin and she began moving her hips against mine.

"Nikolai I have to use the bathroom" she whined but I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to have her right now.

"Fuck bellissma I swear if I don't get what I want I will get blue balls" I groaned.

"Hmmm why don't you go jerk of somewhere" she giggled and was about to get up, I growled and pulled her down on my lap making her squeal.

"Nikolai I have to go have a bath you already had yours" she kept on repeating herself but I refused to let her go. I rained kiss all over her shoulder and she moaned. A knock sounded on the door and if I didn't have a heart I would blow that fucking door down and kill the person who was behind it.

"Come" Serena said while trying to take my hand out of her shorts, I didn't really care because I wasn't the one who said the person could enter it was Serena, so there was no was I was going to remove my hand. I inserted two fingers into her and she bit her lip so she could hold back a moan. The flight attendant came in and she blushed then covered her face.

"Um... would you guys like anything?"She asked and Serena was about to say something when I cut her off by telling the flight attendant that we didn't need anything and she should leave. Serena slapped my chest and I rolled my eyes.

"Nikolai I wanted cake like you promised?" she pouted and I found it really cute. Pulling my hand out of her shorts I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"You can have cake later then" I assured but she didn't approve.

"Nikolai" she called and look at her "I'm craving for it wouldn't you want to feed your baby" she smirked and I cocked one eyebrow up. "I'm pregnant" she whispered and I couldn't believe my ears, even though I kinda didn't believe.

"Really?" I asked and she stood up and look down at me.

"Nope" she says then run into the bathroom, I chuckled and stood up, she scared me for a minute their even though I would happy if she was. Then I would be a father, but at the same time Jace is wondering around and I wouldn't want him to hurt her.
♣•♣•♣•♣•♣•♣•♣•♣•♣

SERENA POV

I really wanted to get out of Nikolai's hold but he wouldn't let me, possessive much, he even let the poor flight attendant saw that he fingering me. I can't believe that he thought that I was pregnant, it was a good trick though, because he fell for it. Laughing a little to my self, I got into the tub then sighed in relief. I was tired and exhausted I just wanted to relax. I closed my eyes, blocking out everything and everyone. After having a long bath with no disruption I got out then wrapped the towel around my waist. Walking over to the mirror I examined myself then bit my lips.

It was all over my body so many hickey's why so many, did he really love me that much?. My thoughts were interrupted when Nikolai wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You know you shouldn't joke about being pregnant, it could happen soon" he whispered then nuzzle his head into my neck, what's that suppose to mean? Was he going to get me pregnant?. I turned to face him then stared into his eyes, they darkened and he smirked. He lift me off the ground and I wrapped my foot around his waist. I let the towel fall to the ground and my bare breast were pressed up against his cheat making him groan.

He slammed his lips against mine and nibbled at my bottom lip. I moan then bucked my hips against his waist. Pleasure spread throughout my body and I started t get wet. I slid my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch. He licked my bottom lip then went down to neck and suck on it, I tilt my head to the side and my mouth was now agape. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"Nikolai" I whined, he stopped then look up at me with stormy eyes "please" I begged and he pinched both my aroused nipples. I bit my lip then bucked my hips against him again.

"Oh, god nick" I moan when he licked my nipple then blew on it cold, he then took one of my breast into his mouth and I arched my back pushing more of it into his mouth. I run my through his hair and pulled and he groan. He did the same to the other and I just felt like I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, fuck me papi" I whispered into his ear and then licked the shell which made him buck his hips against mine. He slammed into me and my head fell back, I dug my nails into his back which cause him to hiss. His thrust were deep and demanding. He wrap one arm around my waist and the other hand was pressed up against the wall.

"Fuck, yes Nikolai!" I screamed as he fucked me against the bathroom wall. I nuzzle my head into his neck then began making small kiss, I sucked on his neck and he moaned. I made love bites all over his neck just the way he did to me.

"Fuck bellissima your killing me" he groan, I felt him twitch inside of me and I clamp down my body tensing all over him just as he shot his seed deep inside of me. He slammed in me one last time then he pulled out. I unwrapped my foot and stood up. Nikolai held on to me because my knees felt weak. He look into my eyes and then gave me a peck on the lips. We both cleaned up together and went back to bed. I layed their with Nikolai arms wrapped around my waist.

I smiled and looked up at him. "So are you going to get me pregnant soon?" I asked a bit curious because I really wanted to have a baby with him now that we are married.

"Is that what you want?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't think I can do that as yet not until Jace is dead" he said then caressed my cheek and I nodded.

"Here's your cake" he whispered and I sat up and took the plate from him, I squealed then turn towards him.

"This is my favourite how did you know?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Don't worry I know everything when I see it" he cockily said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's my favourite colour" I asked.

"Purple" he smirked and I just wanted to smack him.
Bastard how did he know

"Hmmm tell me what do you like about me?" I said.

"I like everything about you, I like that your feisty, I like it when your blushing it's just really cute and sometime when you get nervous or scared you will either play with your fingers behind your back or play with your hair I-" he was about to say when I cut him off.

I placed the plate down then leaned forward and kissed him. Nikolai was always the first one to start our kiss but it was my turn now I wrap my hands around his neck and sat on his lap. The kiss was slow and sensual it was not like the other kisses that were rough. It was passionate, he slid his tongue into my mouth and both our tongue fought for dominance. I pulled away because I was out off breath, I look into his and he stared into mine. I said it, the word I thought I would never say.

"I love you" I whispered and I waited for him to say it back and I thought he wasn't going to say it so I got off his lap and he pulled me back down and pecked my lips.

"I love you too baby girl" he whispered into my ear and I blushed and he smiled. He did it again he smiled, my heart felt like it couldn't take it anymore. Too much love and that's all I ever wanted I never got any love from my family they hated me but before my mother and father died they love both me and my sister and I really miss that. Even my own twin sister never cared about me but I still care about her, after all she's my sister.

"What's wrong?" Nikolai asked and I looked up at him, I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"Nothing, its just that I never got any love ever since I was growing up. After my parents death me and my sister went to live with our aunt and uncle, they only showed love to my sister they hated me so much" I sniffed and he hugged me.

"Its ok Serena you have us and I'm pretty sure my family loves you especially mom and dad even both my sisters" he said while trying to cheer me up and I nodded and smile.
They do really love me.

"Let's get some sleep, yes" he said and and I got off his lap and lay down on my pillow, I sighed and he wrapped his arms around. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.4K 28
Our fathers planned to marry us the moment I was born to unite the Italian and Russian mafia empire. There was no escaping from this life. I was the...
540K 20.2K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...
259K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
11.7M 294K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...