Teach Me ; HanaZo ✔ [MLBB]

De biochemistt-

"Please teach me.. I want to beat him one day" "Well, you look lonely.. We can be friends if you want" - "I a... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
Note 🌸
Note 2
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

110

2K 51 146
De biochemistt-

Where am I? I know this is not Lunox's room. I continue to open my eyes. I can see a figure on the room, the person back facing me. He has well built body. The room are pretty but simple. I like it. But hey, where the hell am I now? I stare at the figure. Trying to observe if I know that person.

It's a guy. I start to realized and my eyes suddenly wide open and hug myself. What's going on last night?!!!! Fuck I can't remembered anything last night. Oh god just killed me already. No no no nothing serious happened right? Just no. I start to tremble but I tried to calm myself down. I can't say any word because I am too afraid. Afraid of knowing what happened last night.

It might be worst or there are nothing happened. I keep thinking positive and still hugging my body.

I look at the person and he's wear his work clothes. He want to go to work I guess. Think about work. Oh fuck, I need to go work too! Great! I should go to work and show my ability to the new boss. Not laying all day on someone's bed. I should get off from this place.

There are nothing I should afraid of. If that guy attack me, I will finish him off. I take a deep breath.

"Oh you're awake? I guess you need a day off since I see you're not feeling well" he said and his back still facing me. He didn't turn around. He keep adjusting his suit even I'm looking at his back.

But judge on his voice, it's familiar and it's bring me to the past years. I don't know but my heart tell that I love this kind of voice. His voice is one of the best sound that make my heart fluttering. But..... why?

"How----"

"Btw I'm your new boss. Don't worry I get it. Just take a rest here" I can feel he's smirking right now.

But really?!! My boss?! He's gonna think me other way! Ok nice Hanabi just nice. You just mess up your first boss impression to you. Just nice. You just destroyed everything.

I know that when I am drunk I will be rude to people and lost my sense. There're once I punch a person when I'm drunk , but that person didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I can remembered last night that I'm talking with a person. But I don't know who am I talking to. My head start to feel dizzy again.

But.. how he knows that I'm one of the employee there? This question keep spinning on my head.

"I am really sorry.. erm..b-boss. But why I'm here--"

"Oh please don't be. You pass out last night. One thing, from now on you'll be my assistant okay? I can trust you due to your performance that my dad already tell me and your attitude that I already know"

I don't know but, I feel like he's currently smirking even I'm not seeing his face. But what he means by he know my attitude? Are we met before? Or is he one of students back in my highschool?

Now it's getting weird. I don't know how I should feel right now. Am I happy for being his assistant? But it's still weird-- it's so sudden. Plus with the first impression that I showed him. Just like that he promote the assistant position to me? It's impossible. He can't do something like that. Maybe there are people who are more eligible to receive that position.

I didn't move from my place. I'm completely freeze there and there are a lot of question lingering in my head.

He comb his red hair and spray some fragrance on his suit. Red hair....... Come to think about it. Geez, I can't think well because of the drink last night. I can't see his face well, I don't remembered anything last night. Somehow it's make me regret because drinking too much last night. Lunox must be worried about me. Also Hanaki.

I gather all the strength and have the courage to ask him questions.

"We're not doing anything right? please tell me that we're not" I said and still hugging my body. I am afraid if we did something terrible last night. How can I face Hanaki if we really did that. I'm not hear his answer yet but I feel like I am a whore. If we did something, I won't forgive myself. Hanzo.. he must be disappointed if he know this. My body keep trembling for hearing his answer. I'm too afraid to know about this.

He laugh. I don't know just by his laugh, my heart flutter and It's been a while I feel it. It's nice and somehow make my heart feels warm. I want to hear it longer. It makes myself less tremble and give me courage.

"Ok why are you laughing" I said and look at his body figure. It's perfect. More than perfect. I can feel my face blush. Hanabi! fuck it don't think like that. You already have a child. Hanaki must be worried because I am not back until this hour.

He turn around and look at his feet. I can't see his face well! He start walking towards me. I can feel my heart begin to pump even faster. Why I feel nervous to see his face? He is not a special person. Just a random guy. Look at his front side it's make me blush. What kind of creature is this?! He's too masculine. I can feel my face are red. I grip the blanket hard and keep it to cover my body.

"Don't worry we're not doing anything last night... and I'm not a trash. I'm a good guy okay. I am sure you will be grateful enough to have me as your lovely boss" He said. I can feel that he is smirking right now. Did he just say lovely boss? Oh my god, I just hope that he is not a pervert person or I will resign right away. I tried to keep my body in defense- ready to attack him if he do anything to me.

But... I realize some words that actually familiar with me. Words that made me remembered the past years.

He's not a trash. Why I feel so familiar?! Please don't tell me! He's getting closer to me. Why my heart beating so fast? This is the first time I'm too nervous in my entire life. I feel like I want to run for my life.

Why I'm in this kind of situation right now?!

He stop right infront of me and kneeling to be the same level with my face. My heart keep pumping fast. He slowly rise his face. He look at me and his mouth slowly change into smirk. My eyes wide open and I feel like my heart stop functioning. I totally froze on the bed. I can't process anything and I feel like I want to kill myself right away.

This can't be real. I swear to god.

"If we did 'that' thing last night. It's not a problem.. since we already did 'that' before" He hold my face and kiss my lips. He kissed me passionately and I miss it. He end the kiss and look at my face. He's smiling and I can see that he miss me so much through his eyes.

I gather my strength and quickly punch him on the chest and he fell on the bedroom's floor. He touch his chest and rub it. He really deserve that. My eyes start to get wet. I miss him. Miss him so much.

"What the...Hanabi?" He said and still rub his chest. I go to him and hug him. So tight that I really not want to release him. He's mine.. forever.

"I miss you so much Hanzo. Thank you for finding me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said and I can feel my tears roll on my cheeks. Finally, I meet him for 5 years since he left me. And finally, Hanaki will meet his own father. I cried and grateful.

"Thank you too, for waiting this long period and being loyal" he hug me. I miss him so much. It's worth waiting for him. I'm happy. We keep hugging like we don't want to separate from each other. I should tell him about Hanaki. He deserve to know that.

"I am very happy. So happy. Happy that you can see our son face for the first time. It was really the hardest time I experience since you left me alone" I said and look at his face. I know that he will be shock with this news. I just smiling and stare at his face.

He look at me with the most serious look I'd ever see in my entire life. Somehow it make me wanna laugh with his reaction. It's priceless. If haya here, he must be laughing the hell out of him looking Hanzo's reaction.

"S-son?" This is the first time he stammered when he talk. He really has no idea. I look at him and smile brightly. I nodded and hold his face with my two hands. I don't know but I find he is cute when he react that way.

"Yes, It's Hanaki. Means hope, also mean percious. He is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. He is my hope when you're away. He got my hair colour and most part of his face are yours. Handsome and good looking like his father. And I believe He will shine one day. Shine with his Karate's skills"

I can see there are single tears in his eyes. Barely to see it. But he do cry. I smile softly while looking at his face. How strong or firm are you, you will cry even a single tears. He hug me again.. tightly.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know anything. I didn't mean to--"

"Shh, explain yourself later okay? It's okay, I am very fine now. I understand you, don't worry. You didn't make any mistakes. Don't make yourself look terrible. This is not Hanzo that I met before. Let's meet Hanaki? I bet he will happy. I'm grateful, because finally I can meet you again. I don't know what happen to me if I will never see you again.

But you said before, to believe in you... and us. I'm glad because I keep believe in us even it's make my heart hurt every single day. I can't believe I'm still loyal to you and I can't believe that finally, I meet you. So don't worry and let's rise him together okay? Let's make him the top person in Karate's world one day " I said and kiss his forehead. I put his head on my chest and hug him tight.

He smile softly. Finally, everything become better and back to normal. Even we're not say that three word, we are always connected to each other and hold each other back forever. We keep to believe in us even it's hard to do.

But..

That's what partner do.

End

Thank you for reading this story and support me from the very first part until the end. Thank you so much! I'm so glad because some of you are comment and like my story.

I'm sorry if this story below your expectation level. 😭🙏🏼 I'm not so good in english and I'm still learning to make a good chapter. I'll try my best soon.

Btw this is the longest chapter I make in this story zzzz.

Thank you again! 💐 I really love you guys. You guys keep waiting for my story to release new chapter and somehow it's make my heart warm.

Sooooo, more HanaZo or not? But probably, there are no s2 this story..

bye bye! 👋 see you on next Hanazo story.. IF I make one... erm..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
21.3K 595 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
500K 12.6K 35
🔞This book has 18+ content. It's rated mature. 🔞 #1 yoai 9/5/19 #1 katsudeku 4/7/19 #1 bakudeku 2/11/19 #1 Izukumidoriya 12/14/18 #1 Kacchan 12/14...
60.5K 2.5K 30
Hanazo fanfiction CHARACTERS BELONG TO MOONTON Hanabi wanted to find and kill the Akuma ninja before Hayabusa, to prove herself, to show him that s...